FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time of the month!

Time of the month!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It sucks that for around 12 weeks a year a female is unavailable to meet due to 'female problems' and I always find that when my 'female problems' are here that I'm at my most horny!

My poor vibrator has taken a bashing the past few days hahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find a play mate who doesn't care

"Find a play mate who doesn't care "

I guess because we're wearing condoms anyway it'll just be more lubricated but I've had boyfriends in the past flat out refuse so I've always just accepted that I don't get to play for 1 week a month

"Find a play mate who doesn't care "

It sucks for sure, but just cause u can't stick it don't mean u can't suck it lol

"It sucks for sure, but just cause u can't stick it don't mean u can't suck it lol "

Nobody wants to be a suck and go when they're horny as fuck.

I've found guys who will fuck when i'm on OP, am sure you have a chance at finding them.

It's usually guys who you've been meeting regular for months for me.

Why does it stop you from meeting? It's blood not acid. Not going to hurt anyone

"Why does it stop you from meeting? It's blood not acid. Not going to hurt anyone "

12 weeks a year

Try being a single male

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

An old towel laid on the bed would sort that out.

Go for it.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

best to wait

the thought of playing makes me

Ive offered my services to op to no avail

"It sucks for sure, but just cause u can't stick it don't mean u can't suck it lol

I've found guys who will fuck when i'm on OP, am sure you have a chance at finding them.

It's usually guys who you've been meeting regular for months for me."

This!!

I'm horny as fuck and would gladly suck dick but I'd want to be fucked in return!

And unfortunately I don't do regular meets so haven't got anyone to call on as such!

Doesn't stop us...

Have you tried beppy's? Do a forum search as they h a very been talked about a bit.

Wouldn't stop me

"It sucks for sure, but just cause u can't stick it don't mean u can't suck it lol

It's usually guys who you've been meeting regular for months for me.

This!!

I'm horny as fuck and would gladly suck dick but I'd want to be fucked in return!

And unfortunately I don't do regular meets so haven't got anyone to call on as such! "

That's a shame about regular meets. I've even been given oral while on, which is great obviously.

You could put a status up mentioning you're on but similar to the above i just got messages suggesting anal and oral for men, which was really unappealing.

"Have you tried beppy's? Do a forum search as they h a very been talked about a bit."

They are brilliant....but surely you can't be meeting that often that periods get in the way to such an extent?

"Have you tried beppy's? Do a forum search as they h a very been talked about a bit.

They are brilliant....but surely you can't be meeting that often that periods get in the way to such an extent?"

I never plan a meet, I'll just advertise when I'm horny and meet if I find someone suitable!

I'm horny now and can't advertise hahaha

"Have you tried beppy's? Do a forum search as they h a very been talked about a bit.

They are brilliant....but surely you can't be meeting that often that periods get in the way to such an extent?

I never plan a meet, I'll just advertise when I'm horny and meet if I find someone suitable!

I'm horny now and can't advertise hahaha"

You just did! Watch your inbox explode....

can't say as it's ever bothered me... As others have said, towel on the bed, nice shower after and a soapy mutual cleanup isn't a bad option. .

By *ilthy gentleman 4425Man  over a year ago

Ackworth

hey there nothing wrong with period play will even go do but then again im just filthy.... lol... xx

And I always thought Woman had very good imaginations

Watch/read and Improvise

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Depo injection every 13 weeks means I don't have periods anymore

"Depo injection every 13 weeks means I don't have periods anymore "

Well I had the implant fitted 4 days ago, and I didn't have any periods on the last 2, just waiting for this one to finish and I hope they'll stop again!

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I get the jag and it's mostly stopped my periods. I get maybe one or two a year now but the only last around a day when I do get them. Xxxxx

Love to fuck when woman is on. Don't see an issue

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Hysterical-ectomy means I don't get that problem anymore but it used to be a nightmare every month when I did. As someone said earlier in the thread, try beppy sponges. They worked for me

Im the opposite

I do not have periods and had some guys very put out that there fantasy to meet during one is not gonna happen with me

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Depo injection every 13 weeks means I don't have periods anymore

Well I had the implant fitted 4 days ago, and I didn't have any periods on the last 2, just waiting for this one to finish and I hope they'll stop again!"

Fingers crossed for you I certainly don't miss them!

There'll be a time when you can meet 52 weeks a year. Enjoy, I do

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I played with. Women when it was that time of the month tbh she didn't tell me and if she had I wouldn't.

It was proper messy

I would happily play with a lady during Tom. . And if she's even more horny all the better.... always willing to please. .. excuse the always pun xx

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I get very horny during that time but can't be bothered with the mess. Have spoken with blokes quite ready to have sex during that time and on a few occasions, I've had a meet but made sure he brought half a dozen towels to put on the bed as no way was I going to mess up my sheets. Agree that shower sex is easy and convenient but I like the shower for round 2 (or 3!).

I would never meet off here when I was on. Agree very horny during my periods but then I have my hubby and I have no problem having sex with him, even with the extra mess. No body else though!!

Its never worried me. Have done it regularly and some ladies extra horny when having period.

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

"12 weeks a year

Try being a single male

"

How about a meet where anything below the boobies is out of bounds during this period

I'd be more than happy for a meet to be just that

By *ndulge101Couple  over a year ago

Village life in West Yorks

love it and just get on with it life is far too short to worry about that

I might be the exception here but I love fucking women on their periods. As you say it's more lubricated and it feels awesome

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"best to wait

the thought of playing makes me "

Each to their own, but for me this would be another filter of who not to meet.

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

When it's my time of the month I don't feel in the mood ..i usually suffer cramps an headache s...

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't dream of meeting a guy for sex for the first 3 days of my period. Too painful for a start. If I've been seeing someone regularly though and they don't mind I'm happy to play then especially in the shower

Real men prefer tgirls cos they can fuck us year round.

Runs for cover. An impressive sight in these heels, you have to agree. (It's compulsory)

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Why does it stop you from meeting? It's blood not acid. Not going to hurt anyone "

This is right on the money. Different strokes, and all that.

London

Some of you have "safe sex" on your profiles but happy to take menstrual flow, you know only half is blood right? The remainder is secretions, mucus and the dead lining of the womb into your mouth doing oral on some random woman you met on a sex site.

Okie dokie!

"

I'm horny now and can't advertise hahaha"

Of course you çan advertise, we're not all sqeamish

Sadly I don't meet your age criteria

"Some of you have "safe sex" on your profiles but happy to take menstrual flow, you know only half is blood right? The remainder is secretions, mucus and the dead lining of the womb into your mouth doing oral on some random woman you met on a sex site.

Okie dokie!"

Not being funny but in no way did I state I wanted oral, I don't think many people would consider or want that. Sex however, if you use condoms which, if having sex with someone who isn't a long term partner is a prerequisite for me, I see no problem.

Birmingham

"Some of you have "safe sex" on your profiles but happy to take menstrual flow, you know only half is blood right? The remainder is secretions, mucus and the dead lining of the womb into your mouth doing oral on some random woman you met on a sex site.

Okie dokie!

Not being funny but in no way did I state I wanted oral, I don't think many people would consider or want that. Sex however, if you use condoms which, if having sex with someone who isn't a long term partner is a prerequisite for me, I see no problem. "

London

Okie dokie!

Not being funny but in no way did I state I wanted oral, I don't think many people would consider or want that. Sex however, if you use condoms which, if having sex with someone who isn't a long term partner is a prerequisite for me, I see no problem. "

Not being funny but where did I say it was about you? A man posted he would have sex and oral too.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea having a random womans menstrual flow in your mouth but we're all adults to play how we wish.

Okie dokie!

Not being funny but in no way did I state I wanted oral, I don't think many people would consider or want that. Sex however, if you use condoms which, if having sex with someone who isn't a long term partner is a prerequisite for me, I see no problem.

Not being funny but where did I say it was about you? A man posted he would have sex and oral too.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea having a random womans menstrual flow in your mouth but we're all adults to play how we wish.

"

It's my thread, I have 'safe sex' on my profile. You didn't direct it at anyone in particular therefore anyone is allowed to reply.

You've made your feelings clear on the matter, I've also seen you post your disgust on this topic on previous threads about anyone who would meet with someone who would have see on their period. Would you like me to open my verification summary for your perusal so you can filter out all my past meets? For all you know they could've licked every drop of blood I've excreted whilst on a period.

"It sucks for sure, but just cause u can't stick it don't mean u can't suck it lol "

It's not the same. We love to be riding the big stick & getting our thrill as well as the guys. X

London

Okie dokie!

It's my thread, I have 'safe sex' on my profile. You didn't direct it at anyone in particular therefore anyone is allowed to reply.

You've made your feelings clear on the matter, I've also seen you post your disgust on this topic on previous threads about anyone who would meet with someone who would have see on their period. Would you like me to open my verification summary for your perusal so you can filter out all my past meets? For all you know they could've licked every drop of blood I've excreted whilst on a period. "

When you post on a public forum you will get differing opinions.

Just as some people scream "racist" whenever race is mentioned or "troll" should you dare disagree with the op you're attributing "disgust" because *I* think it unwise to take menstrual flow from random women into your mouth. I also don't think it's a good idea to have unprotected sex with strangers.

Would I trawl profiles or start threads about *my* disapproval?!! Hell no! Will I comment on threads started by others? Hell yes!

Okie dokie!

You've made your feelings clear on the matter, I've also seen you post your disgust on this topic on previous threads about anyone who would meet with someone who would have see on their period. Would you like me to open my verification summary for your perusal so you can filter out all my past meets? For all you know they could've licked every drop of blood I've excreted whilst on a period.

Just as some people scream "racist" whenever race is mentioned or "troll" should you dare disagree with the op you're attributing "disgust" because *I* think it unwise to take menstrual flow from random women into your mouth. I also don't think it's a good idea to have unprotected sex with strangers.

Would I trawl profiles or start threads about *my* disapproval?!! Hell no! Will I comment on threads started by others? Hell yes!

"

I totally agree that opinions are great and necessary on a public forum! It's just the tone that your posts inflect, you can post your opinion in an impartial manner without judgement - then an open discussion can occur where people take your opinion's seriously.

I feel like you're quite closed minded, and whilst I'm not trying to change your opinion in the slightest, sometimes it's good to understand why people do things differently.

Love a woman who is on her monthly I find it a big turn on for sure

"It sucks that for around 12 weeks a year a female is unavailable to meet due to 'female problems' and I always find that when my 'female problems' are here that I'm at my most horny!

My poor vibrator has taken a bashing the past few days hahaha"

a bloody bashing you meant to say

It's not something I would do,even now,after my hysterectomy. I still bleed very lightly occasionally, because I have my cervix and endometriosis; I don't want anything inside me while my cells are breaking down and being expelled from my body.

"It's not something I would do,even now,after my hysterectomy. I still bleed very lightly occasionally, because I have my cervix and endometriosis; I don't want anything inside me while my cells are breaking down and being expelled from my body. "
isn't the human body amazing though ,its make up I mean

"It's not something I would do,even now,after my hysterectomy. I still bleed very lightly occasionally, because I have my cervix and endometriosis; I don't want anything inside me while my cells are breaking down and being expelled from my body. isn't the human body amazing though ,its make up I mean "

It's a miracle

"It's not something I would do,even now,after my hysterectomy. I still bleed very lightly occasionally, because I have my cervix and endometriosis; I don't want anything inside me while my cells are breaking down and being expelled from my body. isn't the human body amazing though ,its make up I mean

It's a miracle "

it is because they've removed a few things in that hysterectomy and your body still functions I hope the need for it by the way has helped you ,I know having that done can be traumatic my mother had the same op

"Find a play mate who doesn't care

I guess because we're wearing condoms anyway it'll just be more lubricated but I've had boyfriends in the past flat out refuse so I've always just accepted that I don't get to play for 1 week a month "

Life is too short to lose a quarter of the fun! It doesn't bother me at all as I'm sure it doesn't with a great many others so I say keep playing. Just make sure that they are aware tho.

Pops head back into thread wearing a rather fetching helmet.

Hmm. Somehow got away with the last comment. Stopped the thread for ten hours though.

Mission accomplished

By *heHeadbangersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Being on a period does not stop me having sex I get to horny to miss out lol. I just have a good scrub after and always put a towel down. The only exception really is if I'm really heavy as it makes me uncomfortable but that only lasts a day or two.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Have you tried beppy's? Do a forum search as they h a very been talked about a bit."

I used to use these with Mr B. I've never used them meets.

They're good but can be a right buggar to get back out.

After a couple of, let's say OMG trying everything to get it back out.

I've stopped using them.

"Pops head back into thread wearing a rather fetching helmet.

Hmm. Somehow got away with the last comment. Stopped the thread for ten hours though.

Mission accomplished "

Hahaha you're a terror!

If the river runs red....take the dirt track instead. ...lol

I get you OP I get so horny when I'm on, its nice to see that some men wouldn't rule play out over it. I'm not saying I'd like oral whilst on before I got shot down. But I have no problem with horny sex during my "lighter" days followed by a nice soapy shower to be enjoyed by both oh and lots of cuddles and chocolate

Well if you're on then surely the guy can still play with you're clit n lips while you suck him off? Also you're tits are not out of action as well!

If you are wearing a tampon then I don't see the problem to be honest!

True, ive performed oral on a lady who was on, no different.

OP go and enjoy yourself.

So understand op my weekend without my teens and wham I come on on Friday, had loads planned 2 . X

"If the river runs red....take the dirt track instead. ...lol"

Yeah, no thanks.

Use a sponge cut in half. One which is unused. Always came in handy

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

"Use a sponge cut in half. One which is unused. Always came in handy"

A bath sponge ??

you can buy specific sponges for this purpose which are gyn tested and safe for use down there. i bought some from amazon, you can buy them wet lubricated or dry

Beppy is one brand or Gynotex is the other i have heard of

Or find someone who isnt put off by a little blood down there.

My wife said the other night touch me when I'm on and Im likely to stab you lol.

Birmingham

"I get you OP I get so horny when I'm on, its nice to see that some men wouldn't rule play out over it. I'm not saying I'd like oral whilst on before I got shot down. But I have no problem with horny sex during my "lighter" days followed by a nice soapy shower to be enjoyed by both oh and lots of cuddles and chocolate "

You had me at chocolate. Fuck the sex.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

"It sucks that for around 12 weeks a year a female is unavailable to meet due to 'female problems' and I always find that when my 'female problems' are here that I'm at my most horny!

That's why god gave you a bum hole as a spare lol

I've had sex with a long time girlfriend when we were both on our periods.

I also had sex a few days ago when my period was really light, actually the last day... however it got a bit awkward when I was playing with myself for him later on in the evening, I thought I was getting really wet, pulled my fingers out, and... well!

By *ssexcokMan  over a year ago

southend

Im no fan of blood but with condom i dont see y not i just thought it can hurt more for the women while on

Not all women! I only get 3 or so periods a year lol

"Not all women! I only get 3 or so periods a year lol"
wow you have no excuses to cancel meets when you want me ?

I've had sex with women on their periods many times in the past. And yes I will again in the future.

It is only blood. As long as you're safe & wrap up (unless long term partner) how is it any worse than cum?

Both are bodily liquids. Most,if not all, men love cumming in a woman's mouth so it is hypocritical to then be disgusted at the idea of having sex whilst the woman is on her period.

Another plus is that it gives an excuse for round 2 in the shower or bath.

It's the smell of the blood that puts me off plus I love to lick

By *astard and goodgirlCouple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

Is it us... Or you.. There's never blood with modern contraception ... Pill or injection or inplant....

"Is it us... Or you.. There's never blood with modern contraception ... Pill or injection or inplant.... "

It was fitted on the first day of my period, they may stop completely now, they may continue as normal or they may get heavier/lighter. Everyone reacts different to the hormones! On my last 2 implants I didn't have any periods until the last 4 months of my second one where I had an 11 week period

[Removed by poster at 08/03/16 03:09:40]

"Not all women! I only get 3 or so periods a year lol wow you have no excuses to cancel meets when you want me ? "

We don't meet single guys sorry

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

2 words

SHOWER SEX !!!!

hell Yes.

By *ssexcokMan  over a year ago

southend

"2 words

SHOWER SEX !!!!

"

Oh yeah love showe sex but iv bin with dont is that a women thing

The time of the month is the Bain of my life. I used to be able to diarise the exact day pretty much to the hour, that I would come on, but now I am mid forties it seems to come when it feels like it. The last one was a week and a half late( just while we were on Holiday) and though and behold I have come on this morning a week early. We were planning on naughty fun this weekend so that has now gone out the window xxxxxx

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

not for me suffer with bad cramps

"But I have no problem with horny sex during my "lighter" days followed by a nice soapy shower to be enjoyed by both oh and lots of cuddles and chocolate "

Soapy shower, cuddles and chocolate

Steady on now, you'll have a huge queue at your door

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Mrs n is also horney when she is on

wow very classy talking about ones bodily functions...............not!!!!!

Roll on the menopause

I'll never understand why some men are scared to stick his penis inside me when I'm bleeding but would happily stick it inside my arse where I poo from!

This is what shower sex is for would not play when on heavy but lighter days not a problem x

"wow very classy talking about ones bodily functions...............not!!!!! "

If you've got nothing nice to say!

"I'll never understand why some men are scared to stick his penis inside me when I'm bleeding but would happily stick it inside my arse where I poo from! "

Haha brilliant!

there's plenty of other things you can do

"wow very classy talking about ones bodily functions...............not!!!!!

If you've got nothing nice to say!"

who in gods name cares when someone has their period ffs have some dignity and keep it to yourself and not provide a newsflash we all have bowel movements, empty ones bladder and yes menstruate but i don't need to tell every tom/dick and the dog about it lol as i said very classy...........not

"wow very classy talking about ones bodily functions...............not!!!!! "

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy.

I too get very horny when I'm on but I can't get past it being yucky and therefore don't play. I do usually either give Mr a BJ or have him cum over my tits though

I wouldn't use a sponge for the same reason I wouldn't use a mooncup after trying it once...I had a bit of a struggle getting it back out which had me in a panic!

Her

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"This is what shower sex is for would not play when on heavy but lighter days not a problem x"

This is what I do

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy. "

lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy. lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol "

oh by the way i'm going to have a piss in a minute everyone

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy.

lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol "

Yet you haven't been brought up with manners. Interesting.

I've learned a lot about class on here.

"..oh by the way i'm going to have a piss in a minute everyone "

Pics or it didn't happen..

(Kidding, don't shoot me!)

lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol

I've learned a lot about class on here."

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy. lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol "

Hmm are you the type of person who thinks that talking about periods is taboo?

No reason why it should get in the way. It never has stopped us.

"best to wait

the thought of playing makes me

Each to their own, but for me this would be another filter of who not to meet.

"

Me too. Apart from the mess, which everyone just seems to be focusing on, what would put me off much more is the risky play from coming into contact with blood, especially those who will offer oral sex,

London

Okie dokie!

I totally agree that opinions are great and necessary on a public forum! It's just the tone that your posts inflect, you can post your opinion in an impartial manner without judgement - then an open discussion can occur where people take your opinion's seriously.

I feel like you're quite closed minded, and whilst I'm not trying to change your opinion in the slightest, sometimes it's good to understand why people do things differently."

I married at 20 and I was a virgin. The thought of having sex with someone other than my husband was abhorrent and unthinkable, living with someone was a sin.

Fast forward thirty five years and I've lost count of my sexual partners, I live with a man not my husband, attend sex clubs and put wasabi on dildos before inserting into bound and gagged playmates. Hardly closed minded.

Some people will baulk at how I play. Would I be so arrogant to call them close minded? No!

Just because I'm on a swingers site it doesn't mean I'm agreeable to everything. I repeat as you seem to struggle to differentiate between personal opinion and disgust.

What others do is of no concern or consequence to me. It would never cross my mind to tell anyone what to do with their body. However, if a question is raised on an open forum I will comment. Sex with strangers whilst pregnant, menstruating or unprotected are things I wouldn't do: good luck to those that do!

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy. lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol

Hmm are you the type of person who thinks that talking about periods is taboo?"

no believe it or not as i have 3 daughters but to start a thread on the internet about such stuff deff is not my thing i don't go out in my street and shout "hey everyone i'm on my periods this week" that's what i mean way too much information

"

actually yes i have been bought up very well but ive got strong opinions and am not shy in voicing them

actually yes i have been bought up very well but ive got strong opinions and am not shy in voicing them "

Yeah i'm often rude and opinionated as well, i just don't pretend that i'm better than other people for being so.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

My wife has the same problem . At the moment hers are very irregular which comes to problems when trying to arrange meets

actually yes i have been bought up very well but ive got strong opinions and am not shy in voicing them

Yeah i'm often rude and opinionated as well, i just don't pretend that i'm better than other people for being so."

you mean like you sound now

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I will use condoms when wife wants to play , but she won't play while she is on

London

Yeah i'm often rude and opinionated as well, i just don't pretend that i'm better than other people for being so."

Just goes to show how we all see things differently.

I can see the point the two posters are making but don't class them as either rude or one thinking they're better than anybody.

i'm not better than anyone else but you seem a bit put out by someone with different _iews,its a forum thats what its for

I wouldn't have sex with just anyone whilst having a period but I have done towards the end when it was very light with a regular partner.

It's something I try to avoid tbh as I don't feel the need to have sex all the time. Even though I may feel hornier it's outweighed by the tender breasts & the general feeling of not being 100% fresh down there.

Don't give a shit whatever other people choose to do, it's nothing to do with me.

London

Yeah i'm often rude and opinionated as well, i just don't pretend that i'm better than other people for being so. i'm not better than anyone else but you seem a bit put out by someone with different _iews,its a forum thats what its for"

It happens: having a differing opinion isn't welcomed it appears at times.

Yeah i'm often rude and opinionated as well, i just don't pretend that i'm better than other people for being so.

i'm not better than anyone else but you seem a bit put out by someone with different _iews,its a forum thats what its for"

You're telling people they aren't 'classy' for talking about periods and laughing at them. I've even quoted the biut where you were brought up 'better' than that.

And came into a topic made to specifically to talk about periods to do this.

Idk, maybe it is just me or maybe you need to word what you said better because it does look like you're looking down on people for talking about periods.

I don't really care now, cba with long drawn arguments and said my piece yesterday mainly and am now just repeating myself.

i'm not better than anyone else but you seem a bit put out by someone with different _iews,its a forum thats what its for

You're telling people they aren't 'classy' for talking about periods and laughing at them. I've even quoted the biut where you were brought up 'better' than that.

And came into a topic made to specifically to talk about periods to do this.

Idk, maybe it is just me or maybe you need to word what you said better because it does look like you're looking down on people for talking about periods.

I don't really care now, cba with long drawn arguments and said my piece yesterday mainly and am now just repeating myself."

yes i agree i should have worded it differently in hindsight and stop being so cantankerous

"It's the smell of the blood that puts me off plus I love to lick "

Honestly mate it don't taste any different. Well not in my experience anyway.

You meet random people from the internet to have sex with them and you think that talking about natural bodily functions on an advice post in a forum is unclassy. lord it beggars belief that people want to talk about stuff like that,ive probably been bought up better than the people that want to tell everyone they are on their fricking periods lol lol lol lol

Hmm are you the type of person who thinks that talking about periods is taboo? no believe it or not as i have 3 daughters but to start a thread on the internet about such stuff deff is not my thing i don't go out in my street and shout "hey everyone i'm on my periods this week" that's what i mean way too much information "

Having 3 daughters does not automatically mean you freely talk about natural bodily functions. My mother is testament to that (which I dare say is where my yuck factor stems from)

I don't recall seeing anyone on this thread, including the OP, saying that they were on their period this week.

Her

Sorry, I stand corrected, OP did say that her vibrator was taking a bashing. However, if you don't like what is posted, move along to the next thread where you find you do like what is posted - simple.

Her

Hmm are you the type of person who thinks that talking about periods is taboo? no believe it or not as i have 3 daughters but to start a thread on the internet about such stuff deff is not my thing i don't go out in my street and shout "hey everyone i'm on my periods this week" that's what i mean way too much information

Having 3 daughters does not automatically mean you freely talk about natural bodily functions. My mother is testament to that (which I dare say is where my yuck factor stems from)

I don't recall seeing anyone on this thread, including the OP, saying that they were on their period this week.

Her"

we freely talk about it to my daughter as she is worse then her mum and thats saying something when ON

Hmm are you the type of person who thinks that talking about periods is taboo? no believe it or not as i have 3 daughters but to start a thread on the internet about such stuff deff is not my thing i don't go out in my street and shout "hey everyone i'm on my periods this week" that's what i mean way too much information

Her"

yes i know that nobody said they were on their periods this week and yes i did talk about periods and all that with daughters but not on a forum for everyone to see ok we are 2 different people i just think its crass and so do a lot of the men and ladies on fab judging by the pms i'm getting about this thread

"Sorry, I stand corrected, OP did say that her vibrator was taking a bashing. However, if you don't like what is posted, move along to the next thread where you find you do like what is posted - simple.

Her"

and also if you don't like what ive posted you are very welcome to move along to the next thread

"Sorry, I stand corrected, OP did say that her vibrator was taking a bashing. However, if you don't like what is posted, move along to the next thread where you find you do like what is posted - simple.

Her and also if you don't like what ive posted you are very welcome to move along to the next thread "

That would a correct statement to make if you were the OP

"Find a play mate who doesn't care

I guess because we're wearing condoms anyway it'll just be more lubricated but I've had boyfriends in the past flat out refuse so I've always just accepted that I don't get to play for 1 week a month "

It has never stopped me.....feel free to PM me!

Her yes i know that nobody said they were on their periods this week and yes i did talk about periods and all that with daughters but not on a forum for everyone to see ok we are 2 different people i just think its crass and so do a lot of the men and ladies on fab judging by the pms i'm getting about this thread "

I think having limits on what you can and can't talk about on an open forum is silly (if it's legal ofc) and my mum very much used to be of the same opinion as you - and periods were known as 'unspeakable times'. However I believe that this can foster a negative relationship, I want my children to be as open with me as they want to be, my relationship with my mother has never been stronger since we became more open with each other. Imagine if I was going through a gender transition and I was unable to speak about it with my family, my grandparents are very old-fashioned and would probably consider the topic 'taboo' or 'crass' as you mentioned earlier, does that mean it should not be freely spoken about?

Periods are natural and there should be no issues with discussing them, especially on an open forum where people may feel safer as they are more anonymous.

I totally respect your opinion, that's fine. But I have a problem when an opinion becomes a judgement that's all!

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

that's what bums are for lol

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I wouldn't play with a stranger when on but donplay with my partner. He is happy to play with a towel down then have a shower together after. And well if it's really heavy there is always up the ass!

actually yes i have been bought up very well but ive got strong opinions and am not shy in voicing them "

I bet you get out the bath to have a piss as well

"It sucks that for around 12 weeks a year a female is unavailable to meet due to 'female problems'"

I wish that meant that a lady was able to meet 40 weeks of the year.

"It sucks that for around 12 weeks a year a female is unavailable to meet due to 'female problems'

I wish that meant that a lady was able to meet 40 weeks of the year. "

Me too

» Add a new message to this topic