FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > shaven pubic hair styles for men

shaven pubic hair styles for men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have seen women with lovely pubic hair styles...can be quite attractive and different. Was wondering if any guys have tried the same?

I am a regular shaver down below and tried once to leave just a triangular patch...didnt look too bad actually? What do others think? Could it become a trend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I'm in a trimming mood I tend to go all out but leave a little strip above so not completely bald. Tried a Hitler tache once but wasn't a great look.

Yea i imagine hitler style would not be attractive....tried a triangular one the other day which actually looked good....not sure what others think?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think a bloke going for shaped pubes would probably make me chuckle. If that's your thing go for it.

Personally I don't care what people choose to do with their pubes as long as they're clean. Though hairy men who shave totally down there look a bit strange

Nita

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

Go for the Trump - a comb over on top of a cock

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mine are currently shaved with trimmed hair above a razors width of clean shaved above my balls. Like a negative horizontal landing strip.

Much prefer the smooth look and feel of hubbies totally shaven cut cock !

Yea i have always gone for smooth myself and can relate to that...i suppose i wanted to experiment with something new after years of doing the same thing.

READ THIS

Pubic hair removal is becoming an increasingly popular practice, but is bald and beautiful really the way to go?

Why do we have pubic hair?

Researchers have suggested that pubic hair acts as a way to tell potential sexual partners that a person is ready to mate.

The hair itself also acts as protection to prevent friction during intercourse.

So should we shave it all off?

It’s not uncommon for people to shave their pubic hair.

A study of more than 1,000 students in America found that 96% of females and 87% of males had either partially or completely removed pubic hair within the past month.

One benefit of shaving pubic hair is that the incidence of pubic lice has decreased, say researchers.

However pubic hair removal can also have some pretty negative repercussions.

Firstly, because pubic hair is coarse, the regrowth after shaving it off can aggravate the skin.

Three quarters (75%) of people who shaved their pubic hair experienced genital itching afterwards, according to ASAP Science. Meanwhile 40% experienced a rash around their genitals.

Shaving pubic hair can also cause ingrown hairs, which look like red and inflamed bumps. These can sometimes become infected and turn into painful pus-filled sores.

Another downside is that hair removal methods such as waxing can cause microscopic abrasion on the skin and can even increase the risk of catching an STD.

It has been suggested that pubic hair removal correlates directly with the rise of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and HPV infections

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

" READ THIS

Pubic hair removal is becoming an increasingly popular practice, but is bald and beautiful really the way to go?

Why do we have pubic hair?

Researchers have suggested that pubic hair acts as a way to tell potential sexual partners that a person is ready to mate.

The hair itself also acts as protection to prevent friction during intercourse.

So should we shave it all off?

It’s not uncommon for people to shave their pubic hair.

A study of more than 1,000 students in America found that 96% of females and 87% of males had either partially or completely removed pubic hair within the past month.

One benefit of shaving pubic hair is that the incidence of pubic lice has decreased, say researchers.

However pubic hair removal can also have some pretty negative repercussions.

Firstly, because pubic hair is coarse, the regrowth after shaving it off can aggravate the skin.

Three quarters (75%) of people who shaved their pubic hair experienced genital itching afterwards, according to ASAP Science. Meanwhile 40% experienced a rash around their genitals.

Shaving pubic hair can also cause ingrown hairs, which look like red and inflamed bumps. These can sometimes become infected and turn into painful pus-filled sores.

Another downside is that hair removal methods such as waxing can cause microscopic abrasion on the skin and can even increase the risk of catching an STD.

It has been suggested that pubic hair removal correlates directly with the rise of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and HPV infections

"

oo-er!

Each to their own, but this is manscaping taken a step too far for me. Just trim it and be done.

» Add a new message to this topic