FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex highlight or accomplishment

Sex highlight or accomplishment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jbucks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bletchley

What is your best sexual highlight or accomplishment or achievement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

5 couples in a small front room

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"What is your best sexual highlight or accomplishment or achievement? "

Sleeping with a bitch at works' husband who wouldn't stop boasting how fab and faithful her husband was to her crazy arse and how none of us could ever find a man like him because we were so worthless.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"What is your best sexual highlight or accomplishment or achievement?

Sleeping with a bitch at works' husband who wouldn't stop boasting how fab and faithful her husband was to her crazy arse and how none of us could ever find a man like him because we were so worthless."

Damn...

Sleeping with a bitch at works' husband who wouldn't stop boasting how fab and faithful her husband was to her crazy arse and how none of us could ever find a man like him because we were so worthless."

You win the thread.

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I shagged one of my ex girlfriends ex husband... 20 years apart!

Going to the dungeon on Thursday, we were like big kids in a sweet shop

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Having sex at a house party in front of friends who eventually all ended up having sex too. Being watched by everyone was a huge turn on, and it all started as a game of strip poker.

Having sex at a party with a really hot women. Fun was had... Until other guys got 'handy' uninvited and she went away. Well, it started well, anyway. Lol

Going 4 rounds, with 4 climaxes in one meet.

Every time I have sex publicly and don't get caught

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Double bj with 2 female friends one of which I wanted to play with for ages he he he he

Also playing with a single girl in club and having multiple couples and single guys watch us, even when I opened her legs and played with her letting everyone watch

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

An MMMMMFF! Not sure whether the Ms or the F were the best bit, but it certainly was a highlight.

I've slept with married men in my time but if I came on here gloating and boasting about shagging a married man I'd be ripped a new one. So it's a cause for celebration because you dislike her? Christ even I find that distasteful.

Fucking a lady outside Eurekas one night on the patio where everyone was nearby and one other lady watch us go at it. She was soo turned on, when I was done with the First Lady, the second wisked me away without much of an introduction and begged me to fuck her next, of corse I couldn't refuse so......yah know the rest of the details lardiladida

Did you tell her?

Sleeping with a bitch at works' husband who wouldn't stop boasting how fab and faithful her husband was to her crazy arse and how none of us could ever find a man like him because we were so worthless.

I've slept with married men in my time but if I came on here gloating and boasting about shagging a married man I'd be ripped a new one. So it's a cause for celebration because you dislike her? Christ even I find that distasteful."

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Lol nice 1 did you tell her what you and him had done

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I've slept with married men in my time but if I came on here gloating and boasting about shagging a married man I'd be ripped a new one. So it's a cause for celebration because you dislike her? Christ even I find that distasteful."

Under ordinary circumstances, I'd agree with you. I don't mind sleeping with married men but it's not a matter to boast about in any way, it's just sex. In this particular case, long story, complex dynamic and interpersonal interaction, it was satisfying. Every moral/ethical issue isn't as black and white one thinks.

You are a naughty girl ain't you

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I, Fiona was on the round bed at Jaydees club and we think 6 men had sex with me?Then we were just getting off the bed when a nice lorry driver came in and heard what had happened. He was so sad he had missed some action that I got right back on the bed and said 'come on then I can do one more' !! He was thrilled !!

I felt so naughty but excited too that so many men wanted me !!

A lovely night.x

Still the very first time myself and hot wife let her hubby join us for dinner, dancing and later on watching.....

When I had my first multiple orgasm, then my second a few hours after, again and again...

Watching the wife with her first black cock we met 3 black men in a hotel and they were huge all 3 of them. Watching the wife shake as she came on each of their cocks was first class. Also the reaction when they seen her was good she was dressed amazingly they took good care of her to the point where she struggled to walk the next day a sign of a good night

actually getting a meet would be an accomplishment!!

» Add a new message to this topic