FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are you an exhibitionist

Are you an exhibitionist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhern Comfort OP   Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Since joining this site I have slowly but surely got more daring with my pics. I love the thought of someone getting off to my pics.

I was quite shy originally and would only post boobs and cover my face but the longer I've been here the more relaxed about being nude I've become and frankly I love it.

I was definitely a closet exhibitionist and had no idea.

Has anyone else discovered that they have a bit of exhibitionism in them. Or has posting on here just made you more confident with your body?

I don't think I could be nude in public or anything like that but I have no problem posting nude pics on here. Or maybe it's because I haven't tried it yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i amy cdTV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

I have been an outdoor exhibitionist since I was 15,,, lol,,, the whole thrill of outdoors is so much fun,,, highly recommend it,,, take a pic through my gallery , I have a lot of public daring pics n flashing pics ))

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, we love outdoor pictures, and love getting caught by guys out walking, had lots of occasions when guys have asked if the can get closer and watch. - The buzz is fantastic

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Yes very much so when were not in our area and very naughty on holiday

Depends on the weather lol

By *ackStrakerMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's my aim to find a true exhibitionist to capture her both inside and outside. Love outdoor shots flashing cloths in very normal places. Even a flash of knickers.

Eh suppose I am.

love teasing the boys on cam

I guess you could say we are exhibitionists !

Most of our fun takes place outdoors or in cars .....

We love it

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles found out she loves being watched, but not on webcam, as she likes to see those watching. She hated pics at first, but now gets quite excited over getting fabs.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 05/03/16 10:27:56]

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Yes!!!

I love posing for photographs and posting them on fab and I'm really turned on by an audience when I "perform" in a club. I used to have little body confidence, but the fabs and comments I get have pretty much cured that.

Having said that I am totally against public exhibitionism. I think it's wrong to involve unsuspecting members of the public.

Absolutely yes I am. Within reason.

I have found since joining fab and posting pics and camming that i love showing it all lol, also from the nice comments gives me more body confidence, like if im in my apartment naked i now dont care if id get caught through my windows.

I like to take and post photos but I don't consider myself an exhibitionist in the slightest. In fact the idea of people watching me in a sexual situation, or putting on some kind of "show" is a massive turn off for me.

"I like to take and post photos but I don't consider myself an exhibitionist in the slightest. In fact the idea of people watching me in a sexual situation, or putting on some kind of "show" is a massive turn off for me. "

aint you lookin cute

"I like to take and post photos but I don't consider myself an exhibitionist in the slightest. In fact the idea of people watching me in a sexual situation, or putting on some kind of "show" is a massive turn off for me.

aint you lookin cute"

Thanks Mikki

I'm the opposite of an exhibitionist. I hate people looking at me.

I'm more of a show off than an exhibitionist tbh and bit of a clown,,i like to raise a smile

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

Well before fabswingers I was on a forum (still am but not as active) for exhibitionism in the UK. Loved it but not been doing it for few years now.

"Yes!!!

I love posing for photographs and posting them on fab and I'm really turned on by an audience when I "perform" in a club. I used to have little body confidence, but the fabs and comments I get have pretty much cured that.

Having said that I am totally against public exhibitionism. I think it's wrong to involve unsuspecting members of the public. "

Totally agree.

I'm getting braver in both pics and on the scene.

Never been particularly body conscious but I was surprised to find I have no issues with trolling around naked in a club environment. Outdoors is not somewhere I would be comfortable with though.

love being seen outside as long as its in approved naturist areas or clubs,

mildred loves poseing for pics and enjoys the naughty comments from others too,she is not shy anymore and enjoys guys seeing her naked

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

I love being watched. I didn't realise how much of a turn on it would be.

(Mrs)

"I love being watched. I didn't realise how much of a turn on it would be.

(Mrs)

"

That is cool. So how much do you show and what do you like being watches doing? Playing alone and putting on one show or playing with others while the audience watches

People I knew, maybe. But the chance of public or random people, God no! I'd be like a little meerkat stopping and looking around to see if anyone was there

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I am played with in kink clubs. Stripped naked, tied to a cross and flogged or caned and played with until I climax... All in full light and in public.

And I take pics in public that are far more than a flash of knickers. But I'm careful never to involve members of public. It could easily be a granny and her grandkids who comes round the corner rather than a horn guy who doesn't mind.

So I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist lol

in the right setting absolutely

I love being naked and not shy in the least I go to naturist beaches but some look better than others in their pics I do love a naked sexy bum ,fabbed

"I am played with in kink clubs. Stripped naked, tied to a cross and flogged or caned and played with until I climax... All in full light and in public.

And I take pics in public that are far more than a flash of knickers. But I'm careful never to involve members of public. It could easily be a granny and her grandkids who comes round the corner rather than a horn guy who doesn't mind.

So I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist lol"

Your outdoor daring photos are so hot. Would really love to see more of you outside and see how daring you have been. I wonder of you have ever been seen or caught

I am an exhibitionist. I love to be watched x

I love showing off on cam. The thought of someone getting off over me gets me going

» Add a new message to this topic