FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Using a sex swing

Using a sex swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubik cube OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Liverpool

I purchased a sex swing and suspended it from my ceiling in my bedroom. I have only used it once and just recently coming out of a vanilla relationship, would it make any difference to you knowing it had already been used.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't think I'd expect anyone to purchase a new sex swing for each new partner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bit like I would expect someone to buy a new bed for a new partner.

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

It's likely the event would flow more freely if you cleared up the bodily fluids which flowed freely in the last "meet" - but apart from that the lady is likely to have deduced that you are a filthy fucker already - which is probably why she's there...

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"It's likely the event would flow more freely if you cleared up the bodily fluids which flowed freely in the last "meet" - but apart from that the lady is likely to have deduced that you are a filthy fucker already - which is probably why she's there..."

Or even turn it round into a part of your profile......adventurous ladies required to test couple sex toy lol

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Good scrub and I'm sure it'll be like new,it's not like you're sticking someone else's vibrator in you

» Add a new message to this topic