FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBC or just a black cock

BBC or just a black cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he dark ob1 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Why do so many people assume that all black guys are well hung.

Some of us are just average sized and we get overlooked because we arn't huge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could try jumping up and down and waving as you shout "ABC available!" in a silly accent.

By *he dark ob1 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Nah I'd just look like a loon.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

From what Frisky says...

Average and above is good...

However it's more about the guy and his technique...

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Why do so many people assume that all black guys are well hung.

Some of us are just average sized and we get overlooked because we arn't huge."

Why do a lot of black guys describe themselves as BBC when they clearly aren't? I get off on bigger than I get at home so I have no interest in average or above average. We get frustrated when guys describe themselves as BBC when clearly they aren't particularly 'big'. Even worse when they describe themselves as VWE and/or try to convince you they are when their pics say otherwise.

By *reamyBlackBullMan  over a year ago

Bath

Why do a lot of black guys describe themselves as BBC when they clearly aren't? I get off on bigger than I get at home so I have no interest in average or above average. We get frustrated when guys describe themselves as BBC when clearly they aren't particularly 'big'. Even worse when they describe themselves as VWE and/or try to convince you they are when their pics say otherwise."

Yeah this isn't a unique phenomenon I tend to hear from couples all sorts of guys doing this. I guess they figure their more like to get a meet that way. It's shame really the truth comes out. Basically just be proud of what you or adapt.

In sites like this a lot of people tend to have very specific tastes, some of us are lucky other people aren't but typically if you have other good traits it works out in the end

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Why do a lot of black guys describe themselves as BBC when they clearly aren't? I get off on bigger than I get at home so I have no interest in average or above average. We get frustrated when guys describe themselves as BBC when clearly they aren't particularly 'big'. Even worse when they describe themselves as VWE and/or try to convince you they are when their pics say otherwise.

Yeah this isn't a unique phenomenon I tend to hear from couples all sorts of guys doing this. I guess they figure their more like to get a meet that way. It's shame really the truth comes out. Basically just be proud of what you or adapt.

In sites like this a lot of people tend to have very specific tastes, some of us are lucky other people aren't but typically if you have other good traits it works out in the end"

Yes, and of all the traits, dishonesty and unreliability are the very worse!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In sites like this a lot of people tend to have very specific tastes, some of us are lucky other people aren't but typically if you have other good traits it works out in the end

Yes, and of all the traits, dishonesty and unreliability are the very worse!"

Don't get why you would lie, you are definitely going to get found out haha. Some people are a glutton for torture I guess, must get their fix on that look of disappointment.

I thought that BBC was just a shitty TV channel

So what I got from this so far is that people are unhappy with guys trying to sell themselves in a very good way?

Some of us are just average sized and we get overlooked because we arn't huge."

no-one assumes it its just a phase like having tatts and listening to rap or a woman being bi or having a beard these things come and go

It's a myth lol untrue, my ex was black ,there are hundreds of white gentlemen that are well endowed. Where do these crazy ideas come from, but

I don't assume every black man has a big cock. I do believe that some black men use BBC as a selling point,which I don't buy into

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't assume every black man has a big cock. I do believe that some black men use BBC as a selling point,which I don't buy into "

This

» Add a new message to this topic