FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who is Shallow, Who is not

Who is Shallow, Who is not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty Girty From No 30 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

So Guys and Girls,

After reading several threads it seems some are very shallow on here, in my opinion anyway.

Some only meet for a vwe cock, some only meet if a meal and champagne is involved, some only meet if grammar is perfect etc.

Does anyone meet because they actually fancy the other person, as in really fancy them, looks and personality, not just bloody cock or tit size

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Yep. But it all depends on who you want to meet and why. I like to meet people I like as people first and foremost and avoid conversations with those who merely see me as a pair of boobs or whatever. That doesn't mean either party is right or wrong; just that we use the site differently.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm slightly shallow but I mean well x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Nah, we've never met anyone, never gone to parties, clubs or socials, never made friends, never hit it off and shagged away until the early hours, we are shy!

For many this is fantasy world. If you can't be shallow then i don't know when you can be.

Well I have no interest in someones net worth financial or otherwise. I meet people who I think are attractive intelligent and that I can have fun with. Therefore I'm going with "not shallow "

Im shallow so they say, will never kiss let alone meet a guy im not attracted to, might just be sex at the end of the day but attraction is all for me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I meet to suit me, end of

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

Yes there has to be that connection I feel, firstly a visual attraction but then a physical and mental connection, no matter how beautiful you maybe, you can still be damn ugly!!

Burbage

"Well I have no interest in someones net worth financial or otherwise. I meet people who I think are attractive intelligent and that I can have fun with. Therefore I'm going with "not shallow ""
I'm in agreement, I'm the same as you when meeting people

"Yep. But it all depends on who you want to meet and why. I like to meet people I like as people first and foremost and avoid conversations with those who merely see me as a pair of boobs or whatever. That doesn't mean either party is right or wrong; just that we use the site differently."

Nice boobs by the way.

I have no interest if they are rich poor have fantastic jobs or run of the mill ones. All I ask is that there's a mutual attraction physically and mentally.

Definetly not shollow got nothing to be shallow about im just an average looking chubby guy looking for abit company and fun, genuine people to be around and chat with x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

My profile has elements of 'shallowness' on it but who I meet all boils down to personality in the end

"So Guys and Girls,

After reading several threads it seems some are very shallow on here, in my opinion anyway.

Some only meet for a vwe cock, some only meet if a meal and champagne is involved, some only meet if grammar is perfect etc.

Does anyone meet because they actually fancy the other person, as in really fancy them, looks and personality, not just bloody cock or tit size "

For us it's all about making a connection. We don't have many no's listed other than facial hair as it's not very pleasant for me (mrs) although, it looks great on some guys! Attraction. Connection. Stimulation and titilation! That's what interests us

Burbage

"Yep. But it all depends on who you want to meet and why. I like to meet people I like as people first and foremost and avoid conversations with those who merely see me as a pair of boobs or whatever. That doesn't mean either party is right or wrong; just that we use the site differently."

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, no one is ever right or wrong, there will always be one person that disagrees with whatever the subject is.

My opinion though, how can anyone fuck someone solely on the size of a cock for example, to me, cock size don't matter, if the face isn't fanciable enough to kiss, the cock no matter what size it is ain't gonna get no attention from me lol

Yup

And I see no shame in it either

Makes me laugh when people on a sex site looking for sex with strangers look down on other people doing the same thing.

All this "I'm better than you" crap. Believe it.

"Yes there has to be that connection I feel, firstly a visual attraction but then a physical and mental connection, no matter how beautiful you maybe, you can still be damn ugly!!"

This

Burbage

"Makes me laugh when people on a sex site looking for sex with strangers look down on other people doing the same thing.

All this "I'm better than you" crap. Believe it. "

No one is saying I'm better than you, however everyone is entitled to opinions regardless of the site they are voiced on

"Yep. But it all depends on who you want to meet and why. I like to meet people I like as people first and foremost and avoid conversations with those who merely see me as a pair of boobs or whatever. That doesn't mean either party is right or wrong; just that we use the site differently.

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, no one is ever right or wrong, there will always be one person that disagrees with whatever the subject is.

My opinion though, how can anyone fuck someone solely on the size of a cock for example, to me, cock size don't matter, if the face isn't fanciable enough to kiss, the cock no matter what size it is ain't gonna get no attention from me lol"

A cock is a body part. A face is a body part.

How can anyone fuck someone solely on what their face looks like?

Burbage

"Yes there has to be that connection I feel, firstly a visual attraction but then a physical and mental connection, no matter how beautiful you maybe, you can still be damn ugly!!

This "

Damn true, some have awful ugly personalities on here

Burbage

"Yep. But it all depends on who you want to meet and why. I like to meet people I like as people first and foremost and avoid conversations with those who merely see me as a pair of boobs or whatever. That doesn't mean either party is right or wrong; just that we use the site differently.

My opinion though, how can anyone fuck someone solely on the size of a cock for example, to me, cock size don't matter, if the face isn't fanciable enough to kiss, the cock no matter what size it is ain't gonna get no attention from me lol

How can anyone fuck someone solely on what their face looks like? "

so you fuck an ugly person solely cause they got a cock then?

I am no better or worse than the next person..

I also wouldn't say I was shallow but I am fussy and wont meet just anyone..

my free time is precious to me so like to make the most of it with people I am compatible with, that I fancy, who turn me on and can fuck like the Duracell bunny

Not looking for a soul mate. Just a willing r'sole.

Some people on here take things too seriously or are picky or specific on meeting people and wonders why they are left disappointed Keep it light and have fun that is what its all about and no not shallow here x

How can anyone fuck someone solely on what their face looks like?

so you fuck an ugly person solely cause they got a cock then?"

You misunderstand what I'm saying.

Burbage

"Some people on here take things too seriously or are picky or specific on meeting people and wonders why they are left disappointed Keep it light and have fun that is what its all about and no not shallow here x"

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I have no interest if they are rich poor have fantastic jobs or run of the mill ones. All I ask is that there's a mutual attraction physically and mentally. "

This works for us Beyond that everything else is up for discussion.

If having respect for myself and not sleeping with just anything on here is classed as shallow then I'll happily say I'm shallow

"Makes me laugh when people on a sex site looking for sex with strangers look down on other people doing the same thing.

^ this.

Grantham

That smacks of you 'looking down' in the OP and people who have posted

Burbage

All this "I'm better than you" crap. Believe it.

That smacks of you 'looking down' in the OP and people who have posted "

I'm not sure there's anything inherently less shallow in me looking for say, a sarcastic sense of humour, than someone who is looking for a 9 inch cock. Specific physical attributes in isolation do nothing for me, but I'm still basically looking for someone I find sexually attractive, the same as someone else is, we just have different things which create that attraction.

Grantham

If you ignore the word 'shallow' the question is simple - do you meet someone based on one factor only?

Seems most don't

I love tall men but I won't have sex with a guy just because he is tall. Lots of other factors come into play.

What about those of us who don't meet?

How can anyone fuck someone solely on what their face looks like? "

Because its attraction, if i fancy someone i will want to kiss fuck cuddle etc with him if im not attracted to him i would never

[Removed by poster at 03/03/16 21:51:32]

Not me, it is just nsa, so it is not like they will be my gf lol.

Definitely not shallow.

Temperamental but fussy describe me the best.

"Not me, it is just nsa, so it is not like they will be my gf lol."

So if the person u were gonna fuck did nothing for you visually but their hole was there ud shag em anyway?

"What about those of us who don't meet?"

I'm just here for the intellectual stimulation too

I don't know if we are shallow or not .

We certainly don't put ourselves above anyone else , and truly don't not give a toss what people we play with do or have .

If there's a spark , we will happily ignite it .

Male , female , ts , tv , straight , bi or any race and colour , we are happy with anyone where the connection feels good .

"Not me, it is just nsa, so it is not like they will be my gf lol.

So if the person u were gonna fuck did nothing for you visually but their hole was there ud shag em anyway?"

You got it spot on there and yes I would shag them anyway, cos its good with variety.

Grantham

I do wonder if some of the very specific stipulations are designed to ensure there is no meeting?

Grantham

"You got it spot on there and yes I would shag them anyway, cos its good with variety."

You're not shagging me in April then

It could be seen as the most shallow of shallow , being one who doesn't meet .

Many a time I've seen people say on here that they have yet to meet , as no one reaches their desired standards . Despite being on here for over a year in some cases !

Each to their own and all that , but that just seems crazy !

"What about those of us who don't meet?

Many a time I've seen people say on here that they have yet to meet , as no one reaches their desired standards . Despite being on here for over a year in some cases !

"

I still fuck other people. I just don't bother trying to do it via this site.

"You got it spot on there and yes I would shag them anyway, cos its good with variety.

You're not shagging me in April then "

That is fine as well

I don't really care what criteria anyone on here uses to choose who they meet because it's none of my business

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

For me being shallow would mean you only meet guys who are very good looking and/or have this that and the other. Don't get me wrong a little bit of eye candy is great but I couldn't care less about possessions, although I do have to have an attraction to someone I meet for sex.

I'm in the not shallow camp

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We start with looks if that means we are considered shallow then so be it. Once we meet we like to have a rapport otherwise we go no future. It works for us and that is all that matters

"What about those of us who don't meet?

"

Fair point

Im not shallow at all

i would never expect a guy to buy me champaign or for him to be vwe

witty men who can hold a convo are what i go for

Yep, I meet people I actually fancy, what makes me fancy them though differs from person to person. They all have a certain something.

By *ssexcokMan  over a year ago

southend

Yeah seems to be alot of shallow people on here find most ladys here only want vwe men an as i aren't its abit depressing but it is a sex site not dating cant blame them.

You'll only meet someone you find sexually attractive.

Personally, I think it's shallow when you find someone sexually attractive simply because they have the appropriate genitals and are willing to fuck. But that's because I'm attracted to a deviant intelligent cheeky person with a pretty face and a soft, smooth curvy body.

Are you more shallow because you have a preference or more shallow because you have no preference?

I'm shallow I only like posh cock

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I have my preferences, it doesn't make me shallow - I like the idea that say No to some people because I dont find them sexually appealing to me. I want to connect with someone to have good sex, not just get my leg over with the first woman who comes along.

So not shallow, just normal in my eyes

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

If I'm not attracted to someone, I won't fuck them. Simple. It does not make me shallow. I just know what does or doesn't make me tick.

Sex is there to be enjoyed by both parties not just one. So if that hairy 55 yr old guy over there with a bear beard and beer belly wants to get it on... Tuff lol

I think i will stick to shallow. I'm only shallow when it comes to looks and age and not much else.

Did drop my standards and the way i used this site to see if i got a different experience, this backfired on me (won't say why in case any guys recognise themselves from what i would say) so my standards are back high again.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"For many this is fantasy world. If you can't be shallow then i don't know when you can be."

Oh so this!!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If only wanting to meet those I'm attracted to in some way is shallow. Then yes, I most certainly am.

What it is that attracts me, can and does vary from person to person.

I only meet guys who are honest & genuine and that difficult to find on a site like this.

I dont wanna know everything about you but honesty is a must.

I mean your coming into my home, gonna be fucking me, I hate liars.

I hate hate hate shallow men, just because you have a six pack and covered in tattoos, doesnt mean your gods gift. I dont judge anyone, am not canvas painting, far from it.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

Before anyone can really answer this, we'd need to agree on a definition of shallow.

Typically, I guess, it relates to only being attracted to fit/good looking/slim/athletic/wealthy types, regardless of their personalties.

But that's just my rather loose and vague definition.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Two ways of looking at it - could just say picky..........

"So Guys and Girls,

Does anyone meet because they actually fancy the other person, as in really fancy them, looks and personality, not just bloody cock or tit size "

Thing is if I really fancy someone, I'd want it to be more than the nsa that the average Joe is on here for. That way lies heartache...

Grantham

"Before anyone can really answer this, we'd need to agree on a definition of shallow.

Typically, I guess, it relates to only being attracted to fit/good looking/slim/athletic/wealthy types, regardless of their personalties.

But that's just my rather loose and vague definition.

"

I think it means meeting anyone who fits a very narrow set of criteria that you would have sex with, even if they were not attractive, purely because they fit those criteria.

For example, I love tall men. But I would not meet a man just because he was tall. There'd need to more to it that than for me to consider him

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

My opinion though, how can anyone fuck someone solely on the size of a cock for example, to me, cock size don't matter, if the face isn't fanciable enough to kiss, the cock no matter what size it is ain't gonna get no attention from me lol"

I've never seen anyone on here say they'll shag anyone with a big cock.

I've seen people looking for men with big cocks but it's pretty clear they're looking for men they find attractive who ALSO have big cocks.

That's not shagging just because they have a big cock.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm shallow, I will only meet men who I am sexually attracted to and who I get on with personality wise

I'm pretty shallow. I know the type of man I'm attracted too, but I do prefer to at least like him too.

Always go for mental stimulation and looks. My taste varies so what I find hot today will change tomorrow.

Curious as to how I'm not getting meals and champagne though?!!?!?

We're shallow as fuck.....

We only meet people we find attractive.

By *olyCheshireCatMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"So Guys and Girls,

Absolutely. In fact it's more about personality to be quite honest.

By *olyCheshireCatMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

You do get bonus points for good grammar though

"We're shallow as fuck.....

We only meet people we find attractive. "

This

I'm shallow