FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > socials and problems

socials and problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a social and for whatever reason whether it be chemistry or attraction and you took it no further was there any backlash either at the time or after? We have a few socials arranged and it occurred to me what if we don't click as a foursome, welcome responses from couples and singles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a few where one or both of us hasn't felt the attraction. Always been polite, never had a backlash.

That's really the whole point of the social

"I've had a few where one or both of us hasn't felt the attraction. Always been polite, never had a backlash.

That's really the whole point of the social "

Exactly this. Entirely sociable and pleasant, but not the attraction and the inexplicable "thing" which makes you fancy someone. Nice chat, finish drink and off you go in different directions!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It is difficult when you meet someone for a social and you realise its not going to go further. But its best all round to be honest. If they get the hump then the problem is with them - there's nothing legally binding about meeting for a drink first (just don't sign anything!)

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I've had a few where one or both of us hasn't felt the attraction. Always been polite, never had a backlash.

Same here...

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

There shouldn't be any problem. That is the whole point of a 'social-first', after all. I've had several socials where I felt there just wasn't that 'spark'. Likewise, a couple of times, I would have taken things further, he was feeling it. That's just fine. No comeback, no throwing toys out of the pram. We're adults, and we can't all find everyone attractive.

We have had it a couple of times. We don't do socials as such as tend to arrange to meet at clubs but always say meet for a few drinks and only play if it feels right for everyone. Some guys have got funny about it x

We are renowned for not having socials .

The thought of getting a sitter , dressing up and going for a long winded social seems pointless .

But we are happy to meet for a quick drink in the local if either party aren't totally sure from pics and messages .

On the occasions we haven't felt the connection we simply say " Well thanks for your time , but we must be going now " , leave , and block .

Simple

I've had socials and not taken it further and been polite about it and then been blocked by them. Don't know the reason why. Just cos you don't take it further doesn't mean you can't be friendly and say hello every now and then.

I've had socials and not taken it further, never had any backlash at all. So long as you tell people politely and don't string them along, I don't see that it should be a problem.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just wondering if anyone has ever had a social and for whatever reason whether it be chemistry or attraction and you took it no further was there any backlash either at the time or after? We have a few socials arranged and it occurred to me what if we don't click as a foursome, welcome responses from couples and singles"

Yes it's happened both ways and never any backlash.

Exactly this. Entirely sociable and pleasant, but not the attraction and the inexplicable "thing" which makes you fancy someone. Nice chat, finish drink and off you go in different directions! "

Am I not supposed to follow them home?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Exactly this. Entirely sociable and pleasant, but not the attraction and the inexplicable "thing" which makes you fancy someone. Nice chat, finish drink and off you go in different directions!

Am I not supposed to follow them home? "

Only from a safe distance...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Same here

Am I not supposed to follow them home?

Only from a safe distance..."

I'm good at hiding in bushes

"There shouldn't be any problem. That is the whole point of a 'social-first', after all. I've had several socials where I felt there just wasn't that 'spark'. Likewise, a couple of times, I would have taken things further, he was feeling it. That's just fine. No comeback, no throwing toys out of the pram. We're adults, and we can't all find everyone attractive."

[Removed by poster at 03/03/16 21:37:31]

I've only ever had one guy get a bit nasty with me because I didn't want to take the social any girthed

Further*

I give up tonight

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Am I not supposed to follow them home? "

Lol this just made me chuckle that loudly that I woke the dog up x

Before you go to the meet, establish some form of discreet communication system with each other.. E.g if you don,t like them, you rub the face of your watch with your finger to alert your partner etc..

[Removed by poster at 03/03/16 21:49:40]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I had a social once (couple of years ago) and within about 30 seconds I was thinking 'there's nothing there' that I was interested in but we had a coffee and a chat and agreed to 'make a decision later' and I think both of us just said we weren't the others type and that was that.

It's far easier to say 'No thankyou' at a social than in someones hotel room

"I've only ever had one guy get a bit nasty with me because I didn't want to take the social any girthed"

I LOVE the way your autocorrect works!! Obviously been typing that word a lot!

Helps yous keep to the same song sheet

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I've had two go belly up.

One had an issue with his nose and started shouting at me because I'd seen his pics so why did I meet him if I didn't like how he looked! Surprise surprise it had nothing to do with his nose.

The other called me a cock teaser and a time waster as he could have met one of three other ladies who had guaranteed him a fuck.

By *amie_leighWoman  over a year ago

coventry

I always make it clear when arranging the social that either of us can say no if we are not feeling it and have never had any problems

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just wondering if anyone has ever had a social and for whatever reason whether it be chemistry or attraction and you took it no further was there any backlash either at the time or after? We have a few socials arranged and it occurred to me what if we don't click as a foursome, welcome responses from couples and singles"

That's the whole point of socials for me, to ensure there's attraction etc. There have been several I've thought, you've dodged a bullet there girl, but only one where I didn't stay and one who turned nasty and stalked me on all the sites I was on for a while.

Two over ten years is not bad.

London

"

London

"It's far easier to say 'No thankyou' at a social than in someones hotel room"

Exactly!!!