FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi couple profiles

Bi couple profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a bi male I am always a little disappointed when looking at couple profiles to only find pictures of the female. I'm interested in both and would like to see more pics of the male as well as female.

What do other people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree, probably fake if just pics of the lady

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We have pictures of both, more of him actually. I am not particularly fussed about being the centre of attention, happy to share it or for him to take it all.

"I agree, probably fake if just pics of the lady "

There are more of me as he hates having his pic taken.

Curious about why just female pictures make it more likely to be fake??

By *CCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Staines

Maybe just start looking at male profiles then if you want a broader spectrum?? A lot of couples have a bi-fem, the idea being that they are looking for the ladies to interact or they are wanting a male for a MMF so the lady is the 'selling point' so to speak in both cases, so will always be the centre of attention. Why would they need to put more male pics up if they aren't looking for bi-male fun?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe just start looking at male profiles then if you want a broader spectrum?? A lot of couples have a bi-fem, the idea being that they are looking for the ladies to interact or they are wanting a male for a MMF so the lady is the 'selling point' so to speak in both cases, so will always be the centre of attention. Why would they need to put more male pics up if they aren't looking for bi-male fun? "

i totally agree, i was referring to the profiles where both male and female are bi and looking for bi mmf fun.

By *CCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Maybe just start looking at male profiles then if you want a broader spectrum?? A lot of couples have a bi-fem, the idea being that they are looking for the ladies to interact or they are wanting a male for a MMF so the lady is the 'selling point' so to speak in both cases, so will always be the centre of attention. Why would they need to put more male pics up if they aren't looking for bi-male fun?

i totally agree, i was referring to the profiles where both male and female are bi and looking for bi mmf fun."

Ah ok, you didn't make that clear your initial post. In that case, I agree, if they are both Bi then they should be showing an equal share x

There are more of V than me

Simply because she's the one with the hot outfits and killer footwear!

If that makes us fake ohh well I'm sure we'll get over it.

"I agree, probably fake if just pics of the lady "

As 'fakes' we are getting loads of action

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Only one pic of me on our profile, could probably do with more, but she's just sexier than I am!

"Maybe just start looking at male profiles then if you want a broader spectrum?? A lot of couples have a bi-fem, the idea being that they are looking for the ladies to interact or they are wanting a male for a MMF so the lady is the 'selling point' so to speak in both cases, so will always be the centre of attention. Why would they need to put more male pics up if they aren't looking for bi-male fun? "

US bi females want to see both too

If there are two people looking to get involved with either a bi man or no lady... There should be pictures of both... Simple

"If there are two people looking to get involved with either a bi man or no lady... There should be pictures of both... Simple "

Bi lady.. Not no lady

» Add a new message to this topic