FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is "Bi-Friendly" the same as "Bi-Curious"?

Is "Bi-Friendly" the same as "Bi-Curious"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Biker Girl says she is "Bi-Friendly", meaning she will touch and kiss another fem but only in the heat of play with a couple and only when we're all in close proximity. She will not perform oral on a fem alone but will with me and will let a female give her oral but never just fem/fem, a man must be involved.

She has no interest in playing with a female alone but she does find it erotic to touch but only whilst she is with a man at the same time.

Is this "Bi-Friendly" or "Curious"??

I'm confused??? lol

Either way it really doesn't bother me, I love meeting couples for play but Biker Girl is my no.1 focus. I would just like to hear others opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understood bi-friendly to mean you are comfortable playing with or alongside bi people but not necessarily bi yourself and bi curious covers all the people that have yet to explore how they feel about the same sex or those like biker girl that are happy for some degree of bi play but not fully bi.xx

"I understood bi-friendly to mean you are comfortable playing with or alongside bi people but not necessarily bi yourself and bi curious covers all the people that have yet to explore how they feel about the same sex or those like biker girl that are happy for some degree of bi play but not fully bi.xx"

Does that mean that we should have Biker Girl as "Bi-Curious" on our profile as she is down as straight??

I suppose that depend on if you are open to or actively looking for meets for girl on girl play or not and how she feels about her own sexuality. From how you have described her I would say she is straight but open to some bi play in the right situation but some of the p.c. police on here will insist you should let everyone else know she has had some bi play before.xx

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

"I understood bi-friendly to mean you are comfortable playing with or alongside bi people but not necessarily bi yourself and bi curious covers all the people that have yet to explore how they feel about the same sex or those like biker girl that are happy for some degree of bi play but not fully bi.xx

Does that mean that we should have Biker Girl as "Bi-Curious" on our profile as she is down as straight?? "

Yes

"I suppose that depend on if you are open to or actively looking for meets for girl on girl play or not and how she feels about her own sexuality. From how you have described her I would say she is straight but open to some bi play in the right situation but some of the p.c. police on here will insist you should let everyone else know she has had some bi play before.xx"

We have mentioned the Bi-Friendly thing on our rather long profile description so I hope the "pc police" are gentle with us!!

We never look for fem on fem during play but, like you say, she never rules it out in the heat of the moment.

She's just as confused as me as to her sexuality as she has enjoyed her bi experiences, but once it's all over and play has ended she never really thinks about what happened, not denial as she's never ashamed, it just doesn't do anything for her unless we are playing. It's like she has a "bi switch" that she turns off once play has ended!! xx

By *olyCheshireCatMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'd say Biker girl is bi-playful or heteexible. I'm the same really.

"I suppose that depend on if you are open to or actively looking for meets for girl on girl play or not and how she feels about her own sexuality. From how you have described her I would say she is straight but open to some bi play in the right situation but some of the p.c. police on here will insist you should let everyone else know she has had some bi play before.xx

We have mentioned the Bi-Friendly thing on our rather long profile description so I hope the "pc police" are gentle with us!!

We never look for fem on fem during play but, like you say, she never rules it out in the heat of the moment.

She's just as confused as me as to her sexuality as she has enjoyed her bi experiences, but once it's all over and play has ended she never really thinks about what happened, not denial as she's never ashamed, it just doesn't do anything for her unless we are playing. It's like she has a "bi switch" that she turns off once play has ended!! xx "

I would leave it as straight. We get terribly disappointed at ladies who don't fully play. Perhaps explain on your profile, if you haven't already.

Cheshire

*hetero-flexible

"I suppose that depend on if you are open to or actively looking for meets for girl on girl play or not and how she feels about her own sexuality. From how you have described her I would say she is straight but open to some bi play in the right situation but some of the p.c. police on here will insist you should let everyone else know she has had some bi play before.xx

She's just as confused as me as to her sexuality as she has enjoyed her bi experiences, but once it's all over and play has ended she never really thinks about what happened, not denial as she's never ashamed, it just doesn't do anything for her unless we are playing. It's like she has a "bi switch" that she turns off once play has ended!! xx

I would leave it as straight. We get terribly disappointed at ladies who don't fully play. Perhaps explain on your profile, if you haven't already."

We have on about the 15th paragraph!! lol Our profile is a long one

"*hetero-flexible "

I knew what you were trying to say

I would leave it as straight. We get terribly disappointed at ladies who don't fully play. Perhaps explain on your profile, if you haven't already.

We have on about the 15th paragraph!! lol Our profile is a long one "

Sorry - read it now and you say exactly how it is, so that is clear and stated upfront. Now wondering what the point of your post is?

Sorry - read it now and you say exactly how it is, so that is clear and stated upfront. Now wondering what the point of your post is?"

The "point of our post" is exactly what it says at the very top of this post... Opinion. For which we thank you

As I see it bi - curious = wants to try it. Bi - friendly = will tolerate bi people. Bi- selfish - happy to receive only. Bi- playful - will only play with men present (usually to turn the man on). Others may see it different.

I find this a very interesting post as I am the same as Biker Girl....I do not seek to play with other women but when in a MFMF situation then when the connection is there I kiss or fondle above the waist only during playtime, at times the other F has played below waist.

I do find other women attractive and have been asked to play with a few but its not really my thing, unless the mood takes me!

Hope this helps make Biker Girl know she is not in the boat alone....

Miss N x

"As I see it bi - curious = wants to try it. Bi - friendly = will tolerate bi people. Bi- selfish - happy to receive only. Bi- playful - will only play with men present (usually to turn the man on). Others may see it different."

So your thinking that Biker Girl is "Bi-Playful?" Maybe she is, but I can categorically 100% guarantee that she does, and never will do anything just to turn the man on! She has much more respect for herself than that as I do!!

Sorry - read it now and you say exactly how it is, so that is clear and stated upfront. Now wondering what the point of your post is?

The "point of our post" is exactly what it says at the very top of this post... Opinion. For which we thank you "

OK. Is "bi-friendly" an option here? It wasn't the last time I looked.

You explain it on your profile so what more is required?

"I find this a very interesting post as I am the same as Biker Girl....I do not seek to play with other women but when in a MFMF situation then when the connection is there I kiss or fondle above the waist only during playtime, at times the other F has played below waist.

I do find other women attractive and have been asked to play with a few but its not really my thing, unless the mood takes me!

Miss N x"

Thankyou for your very sensible and understanding post!! Things were just starting to get a little tense in here with the usual attempts at provoking a reaction!!!

She has just read your post and is happy to see she's not alone with this. It does get her down sometimes believe it or not as in our experience most couples that contact us would prefer the two females to play together at some point which we can't guarantee, but on the other hand it might happen?!?!?!? This is why we don't have many meets with couples which makes her feel like she's letting me down which, trust me, she really isn't as I prefer to play with her and another guy as opposed to another female as she's more than enough for me!!

"As I see it bi - curious = wants to try it. Bi - friendly = will tolerate bi people. Bi- selfish - happy to receive only. Bi- playful - will only play with men present (usually to turn the man on). Others may see it different.

So your thinking that Biker Girl is "Bi-Playful?" Maybe she is, but I can categorically 100% guarantee that she does, and never will do anything just to turn the man on! She has much more respect for herself than that as I do!!

"

Did I say your gf (who I have never met) is bi playful?? No they are MY definitions based on 20 years of playing with women. As I said others may see it differently.

The "point of our post" is exactly what it says at the very top of this post... Opinion. For which we thank you

You explain it on your profile so what more is required?"

Your right, the post is completely pointless

"As I see it bi - curious = wants to try it. Bi - friendly = will tolerate bi people. Bi- selfish - happy to receive only. Bi- playful - will only play with men present (usually to turn the man on). Others may see it different.

Did I say your gf (who I have never met) is bi playful?? No they are MY definitions based on 20 years of playing with women. As I said others may see it differently."

And your right, we do see it completely different, but we respect your opinion, thankyou.

Your right, the post is completely pointless "

Not entirely pointless. I can see that a "bi-friendly" option would be good. It was just the way you phrased the post.

Your prefrece is not exactly catered for.

So are many other prefernces. I just was not sure what point you were trying to make. Your profile is clear. And it is no criticism.

Your right, the post is completely pointless

Not entirely pointless. I can see that a "bi-friendly" option would be good. It was just the way you phrased the post.

Your prefrece is not exactly catered for.

So are many other prefernces. I just was not sure what point you were trying to make. Your profile is clear. And it is no criticism."

Thankyou, we were preparing ourselves to be Hung, Drawn and quartered on here!! We appreciate your opinion and comments.

Cheshire

"*hetero-flexible

I knew what you were trying to say "

Fab didn't seem to hahaha

"I find this a very interesting post as I am the same as Biker Girl....I do not seek to play with other women but when in a MFMF situation then when the connection is there I kiss or fondle above the waist only during playtime, at times the other F has played below waist.

Miss N x

Thankyou for your very sensible and understanding post!! Things were just starting to get a little tense in here with the usual attempts at provoking a reaction!!!

She has just read your post and is happy to see she's not alone with this. It does get her down sometimes believe it or not as in our experience most couples that contact us would prefer the two females to play together at some point which we can't guarantee, but on the other hand it might happen?!?!?!? This is why we don't have many meets with couples which makes her feel like she's letting me down which, trust me, she really isn't as I prefer to play with her and another guy as opposed to another female as she's more than enough for me!! "

I tend to ignore the posts that are doing it purely to provoke a reaction...glad it helped.

As we have only recently decided to meet as a couple, I can't comment on this but I have had experience of this previously, when I politely declined or explained my feelings on the matter in hand things go quiet....

Although if the mood takes me then it needs to be satisfied

Miss N x

She has just read your post and is happy to see she's not alone with this. It does get her down sometimes believe it or not as in our experience most couples that contact us would prefer the two females to play together at some point which we can't guarantee, but on the other hand it might happen?!?!?!? This is why we don't have many meets with couples which makes her feel like she's letting me down which, trust me, she really isn't as I prefer to play with her and another guy as opposed to another female as she's more than enough for me!!

I tend to ignore the posts that are doing it purely to provoke a reaction...glad it helped.

As we have only recently decided to meet as a couple, I can't comment on this but I have had experience of this previously, when I politely declined or explained my feelings on the matter in hand things go quiet....

Although if the mood takes me then it needs to be satisfied"

Biker Girl feels the same. We went to a local swingers club Saturday and met a lovely couple. It was blatantly obvious that the female half was bi-sexual as she was pretty much all over my wife. We then told them that she was "bi-friendly" and that any play might not involve fem/fem and that if it did it would only be soft play between them. Regardless they invited us upstairs to play so we naturally assumed that they were ok with this. However, when we were all naked and things were "hotting up" the other fem started to play with my wife. It was then she told us that there would be absolutely no play between us (except own partners) but she wanted full play with my wife! That was pretty much the point when it all turned very awkward and we all got dressed and went back down to the bar where things felt very uncomfortable between us!!

That's pretty much why we have been asking opinions on the "Bi-Friendly" tag and if it gives the wrong signal to others even though it's not bi-sexual or bi-curious??

» Add a new message to this topic