FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ive been on here a year plus, always in the chat rooms on my cam, never naked or wanking etc. never pushy in messages, never pester people yet don't seem to ever get verified. On the updates constantly see women slating blokes so I guess there are so many idiots here at times that the few of us who don't go to clubs as work most times seem to get tarred with the same brush. Shame really that those few ruin it for the few of us single blokes which are genuine. Rant over.. well whinge not rant!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No one ruins it for anyone else. I only meet single men and in seven years not had a no show or been messed about.

If I were to listen to what others say all single men are the spawn of Satan!

Good guys outnumber the idiots and if you're struggling I suggest you look closer to home for the problem and not blame others.

Struggling?? it was a whinge about veris not about struggling to meet people... Also I am not blaming others as I stated above... obviously your local feed doesn't represent mine down south. I stated facts off of that feed and not assigned blame to others.. The answer you gave reflects the attitude of some here to rush to judgment rather than read and take in what is said... I thankyou for making my point clearer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes guys spoil it for others, imo. Sick of guys changing goal posts and their BS, they say they want this, that, and the other, and offer me what i want then slowly but surely they change what they want to just selfish what they want. So yeah i'm not talking to anyone, sick of BS, using dickheads on here.

NSA sites are like that, no-one actually gives much of a shit about anyone other than themselves. Get used to it or change the way you use this site.

Fair one!!! Have a good day whats left of it!

"Fair one!!! Have a good day whats left of it!"

Thanks.

I'm having a good life, nobody's dragging me down with them.

"So ive been on here a year plus, always in the chat rooms on my cam, never naked or wanking etc. never pushy in messages, never pester people yet don't seem to ever get verified. On the updates constantly see women slating blokes so I guess there are so many idiots here at times that the few of us who don't go to clubs as work most times seem to get tarred with the same brush. Shame really that those few ruin it for the few of us single blokes which are genuine. Rant over.. well whinge not rant!!"

I am somewhat lost. Your whinge is about what? Not meeting or not getting verified?

I never understand the "tarred with the same brush" line or the "genuine" bit. If you are real, courteous and of interest to folk, that is all you need.

"Struggling?? it was a whinge about veris not about struggling to meet people... Also I am not blaming others as I stated above... obviously your local feed doesn't represent mine down south. I stated facts off of that feed and not assigned blame to others.. The answer you gave reflects the attitude of some here to rush to judgment rather than read and take in what is said... I thankyou for making my point clearer "

If, as you seem to imply, you have had meets....then why have you not been verified. Or even..why are you bothered about being verified? Most guys who moan/winge etc about not being verified it is because they can't get meets. It is also common for them to blame others...though I fail to see how that works!

Probably mostly my own fault I guess then as turn down couples with bi males, turn down offers of groups etc, I guess we are all different, hence why at the end I put the wink on my original post as its not a gripe really just a whinge as stated, I suppose I am looking for the elusive single female and being too picky. But hey we all have what we like or dislike so yep it was a whinge!!!

No I have had meets but the local ones in my area the women tend to pop up and leave the site after a few days. I have a couple of local feiends here who have joined also (female) they just say the bombardment of messages without thought put them off. God im certainly not desperate for meets. It would be nice if one of the loads I chat to wold verify though, (Maybe I should ask after chatting to them but I didn't want to come across as pushy because im not)

Being negative will not achieve much I think a more positive thread would achieve more ,verifications mean nothing ,a well written profile ,reading the target profile and sending well thought out messages and pics do

then I will delete said thread#! cheers!!

"then I will delete said thread#! cheers!!"

You can't.

The "+ quote" option, by the way, enables us to see to whom you are replying.

"So ive been on here a year plus, always in the chat rooms on my cam, never naked or wanking etc. never pushy in messages, never pester people yet don't seem to ever get verified. On the updates constantly see women slating blokes so I guess there are so many idiots here at times that the few of us who don't go to clubs as work most times seem to get tarred with the same brush. Shame really that those few ruin it for the few of us single blokes which are genuine. Rant over.. well whinge not rant!!"

Premature!

See forum rule #34 (madeup).

All rants must be on Thursdays in the Lounge

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

OP, if you're always in the chat room showing face-cam, I presume you are regularly chatting to the same people? Once you feel you've built up a rapport, you could ask one of them to do you a cam verification. However, a lot of people won't do cam verifications for single males, as they are more relevant for couples and single females, to verify that there is actually a woman on the cam. Also, some people won't do cam verifications for single males unless they have face-pics on their profile. Because otherwise, what are they verifying? No-one ever pretends to be a man!

But don't obsess about verifications - they're not an end in themselves. Many people (like me) will meet unverified men.

» Add a new message to this topic