FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do larger women need a larger cock?

Do larger women need a larger cock?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entle giraffe OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

I find curvy and larger ladies very attractive, so would be interested in hearing your thoughts as to whether larger women need a larger cock to satisfy them. Thank you.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 12:53:48]

What makes you think they might?

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

just cos I'm fat it doesn't mean I have a fanny like a wizards sleeve

Haha brilliant

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"What makes you think they might?"

^ This. Lol.

OP, do you think fatter men have bigger cocks?

Nottingham

"Haha brilliant"

Would you like to share my popcorn?

No not in my experience - I know a few lovely larger women and its never been mentioned, but there again I see a lovely smaller lady occasionally who loves being fisted, and yet she happily manages to climax when we fuck afterwards

Why are you asking? Are you tiny

Minehead

"What makes you think they might?"

I'm not entirely sure and I have never discussed it before, but it would be interesting to hear some honest thoughts.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would imagine having heavier thighs in both men and women make make penetration more challenging with a small cock, but I guess adjusting position will help

" just cos I'm fat it doesn't mean I have a fanny like a wizards sleeve"

love it xx and agree weight has nowt do with what coco sizes we prefer and the size of our fannys lol

"What makes you think they might?

I'm not entirely sure and I have never discussed it before, but it would be interesting to hear some honest thoughts."

I don't believe you pluck a question like that out of thin air without having given it some thought

"Haha brilliant

Would you like to share my popcorn? "

Sure, if you're offering lol

Minehead

I'm not entirely sure and I have never discussed it before, but it would be interesting to hear some honest thoughts.

I don't believe you pluck a question like that out of thin air without having given it some thought "

I guess it's one of those unspoken questions that has sloshed around in the back of my mind.

I don't believe you pluck a question like that out of thin air without having given it some thought

I guess it's one of those unspoken questions that has sloshed around in the back of my mind. "

So do you think that a larger body equals a massive vagina that needs a bigger cock to fill it?

B & M Bargains

" just cos I'm fat it doesn't mean I have a fanny like a wizards sleeve

love it xx and agree weight has nowt do with what coco sizes we prefer and the size of our fannys lol"

In fact, my sister rather weirdly shared something on my Facebook regarding thigh gaps.. Apparently if you don't have a thigh gap you are more likely to have a tighter vagina

Obviously a load of bollox but the total opposite of the OPs statement

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I'm confused as to your gender?

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Seriously

Haha this is a funny thread. Nope I can confirm all different size cocks have satisfied this fat chick.

Doll x

Minehead

^ This. Lol.

OP, do you think fatter men have bigger cocks? "

No I don't, infact it sometimes seems to be the opposite, but being a man I am aware of this.

Minehead

"Haha this is a funny thread. Nope I can confirm all different size cocks have satisfied this fat chick.

Doll x"

Thank you Doll x

B & M Bargains

" just cos I'm fat it doesn't mean I have a fanny like a wizards sleeve I'm confused as to your gender?"

I'm not I thought men just looked at pictures on fab

Minehead

That's not what I meant at all, but can understand why you took it that way. Apologies if I offended you

Minehead

I guess it's one of those unspoken questions that has sloshed around in the back of my mind.

So do you think that a larger body equals a massive vagina that needs a bigger cock to fill it?"

No I don't, but neither do I know that this isn't the case. I appreciate that positioning and ability of the male are a large part of satisfaction too.... But I am genuinely interested in hearing honest thoughts from personal experience

"I find curvy and larger ladies very attractive, so would be interested in hearing your thoughts as to whether larger women need a larger cock to satisfy them. Thank you."

I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them.

B & M Bargains

That's not what I meant at all, but can understand why you took it that way. Apologies if I offended you "

If you want to talk about offending people you're on the wrong thread

But seriously, if I lost 5st would I then be more satisfied by a smaller cock than at this weight? If I put on 5st would I only be satisfied by monster 10 inch cocks? Doesn't make sense! And size isn't everything

"I find curvy and larger ladies very attractive, so would be interested in hearing your thoughts as to whether larger women need a larger cock to satisfy them. Thank you."

We don't need larger cocks it's just our outsides that are bigger lol

B & M Bargains

"I find curvy and larger ladies very attractive, so would be interested in hearing your thoughts as to whether larger women need a larger cock to satisfy them. Thank you.

I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them."

Always good to have a preference.. Maybe less of the repulsive comments next time though, you charmer you

Minehead

That's not what I meant at all, but can understand why you took it that way. Apologies if I offended you

But seriously, if I lost 5st would I then be more satisfied by a smaller cock than at this weight? If I put on 5st would I only be satisfied by monster 10 inch cocks? Doesn't make sense! And size isn't everything "

Good points, thanks. I realise size isn't everything, but I genuinely didn't know the honest and real answer to this question.... Your answer is really helpful x

Minehead

"I find curvy and larger ladies very attractive, so would be interested in hearing your thoughts as to whether larger women need a larger cock to satisfy them. Thank you.

We don't need larger cocks it's just our outsides that are bigger lol "

Thank you

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"

I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them."

Why did you even feel the need to comment? If the thread isn't for you then move on no need to be nasty.

As for the OP's question I've been curvy, to fat and am back on the road to curvy again (almost breaking your back can have very unwanted side effects when you already have a health condition that makes weight an issue)

I'm actually pretty small and tight down there and while I have my moments of being a size queen I don't find a large cock essential.

It really is all about how you use it.

If they do i must have a large cock then

Now that's made me spit my tea. Not something I usually do

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say I have played with smaller women that were as tight has a vice, but also some that weren't

I have played with more curvacious women who were the same

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

Ha ha that's funny .... Just because a girls more covered that a slimmer girl dosent mean they need a bigger cock .... The beutiful thing that is a foo foo dosent gain weight if you do ... I wish a cock did I'd be a champion pie eater if it did

Minehead

"Now that's made me spit my tea. Not something I usually do "

Would you like a cloth?

"Ha ha that's funny .... Just because a girls more covered that a slimmer girl dosent mean they need a bigger cock .... The beutiful thing that is a foo foo dosent gain weight if you do ... I wish a cock did I'd be a champion pie eater if it did "

"Now that's made me spit my tea. Not something I usually do

Would you like a cloth?"

I'm good thanks. It's great to laugh like that

Minehead

"

I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them.

Why did you even feel the need to comment? If the thread isn't for you then move on no need to be nasty.

As for the OP's question I've been curvy, to fat and am back on the road to curvy again (almost breaking your back can have very unwanted side effects when you already have a health condition that makes weight an issue)

I'm actually pretty small and tight down there and while I have my moments of being a size queen I don't find a large cock essential.

"

Thanks for commenting on the nasty post, it's very much appreciated.

Your personal insight into losing and gaining weight is very interesting, thanks very much

Minehead

"Ha ha that's funny .... Just because a girls more covered that a slimmer girl dosent mean they need a bigger cock .... The beutiful thing that is a foo foo dosent gain weight if you do ... I wish a cock did I'd be a champion pie eater if it did

"

Hmm.... So if I lost lots of weight my cock wouldn't shrink or lose girth? :-/

Nottingham

"I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them."

Lol! Weren't you commenting recently that you never get any meets off here?

I think I know why.

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

No lol of course not .... Only if you stripped naked and went for a walk in Siberia ..you'd loose your balls too

If anything, i've noticed slimmer women like big cock.

When i was 14 stone my fella had an average cock, it was alright and he was great in bed.

By *atnat85Woman  over a year ago

northwest

I think op has a valid qustion......I can remember seeing something on this morning (a while ago) about "larger"people and sex, especially two larger people in that in a missionary position a smaller cock may not penetrate as far(due to fleshy obstruction)

Their answer, change position or use a pillow underneath the ladies hips to raise the pelvis.

Oh thats good. More fatties for me

of course they don't why would they ,has their pussy got bigger to

Minehead

"I think op has a valid qustion......I can remember seeing something on this morning (a while ago) about "larger"people and sex, especially two larger people in that in a missionary position a smaller cock may not penetrate as far(due to fleshy obstruction)

Their answer, change position or use a pillow underneath the ladies hips to raise the pelvis.

"

Thank you for your contribution, I don't feel quite as silly for asking the question now.

Brilliant, sadly caused me to spit tea all over myself, my desk and my lap top.

Minehead

"If anything, i've noticed slimmer women like big cock.

When i was 14 stone my fella had an average cock, it was alright and he was great in bed."

You say it was only 'alright'?

Minehead

Brilliant, sadly caused me to spit tea all over myself, my desk and my lap top. "

would you like to borrow the clearing up cloth too?

Minehead

"Now that's made me spit my tea. Not something I usually do

Would you like a cloth?

I'm good thanks. It's great to laugh like that "

Hehe

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would imagine having heavier thighs in both men and women make make penetration more challenging with a small cock, but I guess adjusting position will help

"

In my personal experience, this is exactly the case. I have very thick thighs and a big ass so different positions suit better depending upon the size of cock. Other than that though, the length doesn't really matter - I've played with a variety of sizes from 4inches up to 11inches - technique is definitely more important

"I would imagine having heavier thighs in both men and women make make penetration more challenging with a small cock, but I guess adjusting position will help

"

"If anything, i've noticed slimmer women like big cock.

When i was 14 stone my fella had an average cock, it was alright and he was great in bed.

You say it was only 'alright'?"

After 11 years of fucking every day you get used to it...it was alright yeah, no complaints.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

We don't need larger cocks it's just our outsides that are bigger lol "

Maybe this is what the OP meant though, because larger ladies are larger, a guy in certain positions will struggle to get it all in, hence needing to have a larger cock to get the same penetration as in other positions?

I'm thinking something like spooning, a guy can't get as close with a big round bum there to get his cock all the way in, so a guy with a 6" cock might get 4" in but a guy with an 8" might get 6" in, hence the bigger being better as she can get all the 6" if she were on top.

Has been my experience with larger ladies anyway....

Minehead

In my personal experience, this is exactly the case. I have very thick thighs and a big ass so different positions suit better depending upon the size of

cock. Other than that though, the length doesn't really matter - I've played with a variety of sizes from 4inches up to 11inches - technique is definitely more important "

Thank you. Do you mind me asking if you equally enjoyed the 4" and 11" and all in between?

Minehead

Maybe this is what the OP meant though, because larger ladies are larger, a guy in certain positions will struggle to get it all in, hence needing to have a larger cock to get the same penetration as in other positions?

I'm thinking something like spooning, a guy can't get as close with a big round bum there to get his cock all the way in, so a guy with a 6" cock might get 4" in but a guy with an 8" might get 6" in, hence the bigger being better as she can get all the 6" if she were on top.

Has been my experience with larger ladies anyway.... "

This is very interesting and definitely adds something in answering the question. Very interested in hearing how ladies feel about this. Thanks

would you like to borrow the clearing up cloth too?"

I think we clearly need Forum bibs for just such an occasion.

Minehead

would you like to borrow the clearing up cloth too?.

I think we clearly need Forum bibs for just such an occasion. "

Hehe i've spilt my coffee now!

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yup, the different sizes stimulate different areas. The issue with longer cocks is that usually girls can't take it all anyway (depending upon the girl, obviously) so the extra inches can become irrelevant sometimes.

What made you start to wonder about this? Have you had an experience that prompted the query or is it a fantasy based thought?

Minehead

"Yup, the different sizes stimulate different areas. The issue with longer cocks is that usually girls can't take it all anyway (depending upon the girl, obviously) so the extra inches can become irrelevant sometimes.

What made you start to wonder about this? Have you had an experience that prompted the query or is it a fantasy based thought?"

Thanks, that helps.

Its just one of those forbidden thoughts and questions that I've never said out loud.... for some reason I thought that today was the day. I'm neither large or small myself so guess there is some personal interest too

love it xx and agree weight has nowt do with what coco sizes we prefer and the size of our fannys lol

In fact, my sister rather weirdly shared something on my Facebook regarding thigh gaps.. Apparently if you don't have a thigh gap you are more likely to have a tighter vagina

Obviously a load of bollox but the total opposite of the OPs statement "

....blimey don't say that my thigh gap would mean id be walking like john Wayne everywhere size of my fanny lol

"

This I'd have thought!

I'd imagine that if there's a lot of spare flesh (on either partner - not just the lady) then it MAY be difficult to insert the whole length of the penis in certain positions! However - as most of us enjoy a variety of positions during sex anyway - I can't see it being a problem op!

If you enjoy the company of larger ladies then go for it and get messaging!

Minehead

This I'd have thought!

I'd imagine that if there's a lot of spare flesh (on either partner - not just the lady) then it MAY be difficult to insert the whole length of the penis in certain positions! However - as most of us enjoy a variety of positions during sex anyway - I can't see it being a problem op!

If you enjoy the company of larger ladies then go for it and get messaging! "

Thanks Perfect Peach, there seem to be a number of people who suggest that this is the case.

I enjoy the company of all ladies and can see beauty in most

Yes - larger women need a larger cock....

So do smaller women.....

Minehead

"Yes - larger women need a larger cock....

So do smaller women.....

"

Are you taking strictly about intercourse? Hung guys have other things to offer besides filling a pussy. How about deep throating a big dick? Getting face slapped with one? Just simply handling it can be a turn on...I know it is for me.

Wow! Can't believe that sex Is still only defined as penis-vagina...big cocks are fun...just like some like big boobs or big booty. Get creative

Minehead

"Are you taking strictly about intercourse? Hung guys have other things to offer besides filling a pussy. How about deep throating a big dick? Getting face slapped with one? Just simply handling it can be a turn on...I know it is for me.

Wow! Can't believe that sex Is still only defined as penis-vagina...big cocks are fun...just like some like big boobs or big booty. Get creative "

Thanks. you are quite right to widen the original post. Yes, there is much more to sex and intimacy although my question was pretty specific.

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple  over a year ago

Cambuslang

As alluded to above I can only see it being an issue when there is a really big ass in play thus stopping the man getting truly baws deep in a doggy style scenario.

"Are you taking strictly about intercourse? Hung guys have other things to offer besides filling a pussy. How about deep throating a big dick? Getting face slapped with one? Just simply handling it can be a turn on...I know it is for me.

Wow! Can't believe that sex Is still only defined as penis-vagina...big cocks are fun...just like some like big boobs or big booty. Get creative "

..... Same goes for a big pussy xxx

Wow! Can't believe that sex Is still only defined as penis-vagina...big cocks are fun...just like some like big boobs or big booty. Get creative ..... Same goes for a big pussy xxx"

Yup. That too...big pussy is sexy as hell

Minehead

Wow! Can't believe that sex Is still only defined as penis-vagina...big cocks are fun...just like some like big boobs or big booty. Get creative ..... Same goes for a big pussy xxx

Yup. That too...big pussy is sexy as hell"

Definitely

"

It needs to be 18" long just to get the tip in.

But seriously, if I lost 5st would I then be more satisfied by a smaller cock than at this weight? If I put on 5st would I only be satisfied by monster 10 inch cocks? Doesn't make sense! And size isn't everything

Good points, thanks. I realise size isn't everything, but I genuinely didn't know the honest and real answer to this question.... Your answer is really helpful x"

If you don't ask, you'll never know. Questions are good.

probably need a longer cock to reach

No

Laughed out loud. Exactly what I was thinking put into a concise sentence.

PMSL @ your sky remote pic

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You do realise the size of the outer body bears no correlation to the inner workings right?

Snacks at the ready. Good luck with this mate!!!!! You've opened up a howge can of worms with that comment

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I don't think weight has anything to do with how tight a pussy is

At least not in my experience

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

A prime example of someone unable to express an opinion without being offensive.

Has been my experience with larger ladies anyway.... "

Just been thinking about this again and I know someone that couldn't do doggystyle with a small dick as there bum was really big and it just didn't quite reach from behind.

Doll x

Sorry I'm late.. popcorn line was long!

As someone who has played with larger and more petite ladies, I have found that size has no bearing on your tightness or internal length.

I think tightness has to do with both genetics and also kegel exercises and internal length, well that is all to do with genetics I assume.

Minehead

You do realise the size of the outer body bears no correlation to the inner workings right? "

I'm not sure I do completely. Is that true?

Minehead

I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pea

r shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them.

A prime example of someone unable to express an opinion without being offensive. "

Yes

Minehead

"Just been thinking about this again and I know someone that couldn't do doggystyle with a small dick as there bum was really big and it just didn't quite reach from behind.

Doll x "

Thanks, some ladies do seem to be suggesting that certain positions need a certain size.

OMG wow what a question to has milling around in the back off your mind.. Its not like the more voluptuous lady develop a fanny like a Tardis....

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 16:43:08]

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 16:43:39]

Well we have been to a few bbw nights at Chams and can categorically state that there are some larger ladies who would need the guy to be larger rather than smaller .

We were in the jacuzzi on one occasion and there were a few guys around a particularly large lady with her friend next to her . A few of the guys attempted intercourse with the larger lady , but clearly with no joy . One or two moved to her pal and succeeded . After they had gone the larger lady said to her mate ' where's the guys with decent cocks tonight ?," not on has even got close to getting it tonight "

Her mate laughed and said it was OK as she got more as they couldn't shag her mate !

So it's a perfectly legitimate question and in some cases logistics provide a different answer to the majority posted on this thread .

Nottingham

You do realise the size of the outer body bears no correlation to the inner workings right?

I'm not sure I do completely. Is that true?"

There's the crux of your assumption!

Think about it...

Do organs get bigger as you get larger? Do you get a larger penis if you get fatter?

Or a larger heart? Or lungs? Or a bigger anus? Does your tongue get larger?

Then why would a vagina be larger if the woman is larger?

xx

Minehead

"Well we have been to a few bbw nights at Chams and can categorically state that there are some larger ladies who would need the guy to be larger rather than smaller .

We were in the jacuzzi on one occasion and there were a few guys around a particularly large lady with her friend next to her . A few of the guys attempted intercourse with the larger lady , but clearly with no joy . One or two moved to her pal and succeeded . After they had gone the larger lady said to her mate ' where's the guys with decent cocks tonight ?," not on has even got close to getting it tonight "

Her mate laughed and said it was OK as she got more as they couldn't shag her mate !

So it's a perfectly legitimate question and in some cases logistics provide a different answer to the majority posted on this thread .

"

Thanks for your response. There definitely seems to be some larger ladies that need a man with a larger cock. However, this is by no means reflective of all those that have responded.

It is also true to say that position and what the lady is in the mood for (whether she wants filling right up or clitoral stimulation, for example) also have a bearing on how well endowed the partner needs to be.

As with most questions, there seems not to be one answer that covers all, but a number of different answers depending on the particular lady.

Minehead

Think about it...

Do organs get bigger as you get larger? Do you get a larger penis if you get fatter?

xx"

If you re-read my question you may find that I haven't made any assumptions; just asked a question

Now... are you sure that lungs don't get larger or smaller as we gain or lose weight? I certainly wouldn't be sure that my penis wouldn't lose girth if I lost weight.

Noses and ears tend to be sized appropriately to the size of the head.... don't they?

Minehead

"OMG wow what a question to has milling around in the back off your mind.. Its not like the more voluptuous lady develop a fanny like a Tardis.... "

Hehe, don't you have unanswered questions like this then?

I'm not suggesting that the lady would be like a tardis but I am asking for personal insight to something that I am not able to experience because i'm a man

this ^

I was slim once and I'd like to add that my fanny hasn't turned into the Mersey tunnel because I've gained weight

I spat my tea out at this comment. Priceless!

Nottingham

Think about it...

xx

If you re-read my question you may find that I haven't made any assumptions; just asked a question

Now... are you sure that lungs don't get larger or smaller as we gain or lose weight? I certainly wouldn't be sure that my penis wouldn't lose girth if I lost weight.

Noses and ears tend to be sized appropriately to the size of the head.... don't they?

"

Wow......

Yeah, I can tell you that your lungs do not get bigger or smaller with your weight. And neither does your penis...

Noses and ears are appendages, not organs.

Fuuuck me if this isn't a crushing indictment of our education system, shit....

Are there actually adults alive today who "aren't sure" that their dick wouldn't get bigger if they got fat?

I am literally flabbergasted. Lol.

Minehead

"I was slim once and I'd like to add that my fanny hasn't turned into the Mersey tunnel because I've gained weight "

Thanks Bella nor the Brynglas tunnel either?

"I was slim once and I'd like to add that my fanny hasn't turned into the Mersey tunnel because I've gained weight

"

Well I can't promise that

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I was slim once and I'd like to add that my fanny hasn't turned into the Mersey tunnel because I've gained weight "

Can I check

Minehead

Think about it...

xx

Wow......

Yeah, I can tell you that your lungs do not get bigger or smaller with your weight. And neither does your penis...

Are there actually adults alive today who "aren't sure" that their dick wouldn't get bigger if they got fat?

I am literally flabbergasted. Lol. "

No need to be flabberghasted

This is getting away from the original question a little, but is all good stuff in supporting the discussions.

How about the belly button? Does it get deeper as we put on weight?

Minehead

"I was slim once and I'd like to add that my fanny hasn't turned into the Mersey tunnel because I've gained weight

Well I can't promise that "

Giggle

Cock a doodle do, any sized cock will do

Nottingham

Think about it...

xx

Wow......

This is getting away from the original question a little, but is all good stuff in supporting the discussions.

How about the belly button? Does it get deeper as we put on weight? "

No. It's just a dipped piece of scar tissue, so cannot get "deeper". Flesh can grow around it, giving it the impression of being deeper, but the belly button itself is not "becoming deeper".

Lol. You may think there's no need, but I think there's an urgent need. Lol. And I'm the one that's flabbergasting.

Nottingham

"How about the belly button? Does it get deeper as we put on weight?

No. It's just a dipped piece of scar tissue, so cannot get "deeper". Flesh can grow around it, giving it the impression of being deeper, but the belly button itself is not "becoming deeper".

Lol. You may think there's no need, but I think there's an urgent need. Lol. And I'm the one that's flabbergasting. "

Unless you have an open one that connects to your intestines, in which case, still no. Lol.

Can I check "

If it'll help with your research

Minehead

Think about it...

xx

Wow......

How about the belly button? Does it get deeper as we put on weight?

Lol. You may think there's no need, but I think there's an urgent need. Lol. And I'm the one that's flabbergasting. "

My eduction taught me to question politely using an enquiring mind and not to accept one persons interpretation of the truth.

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 17:19:41]

Minehead

Can I check

If it'll help with your research "

Yes, that would be very helpful. Practical sessions are an important part of any research

Nottingham

" My eduction taught me to question politely using an enquiring mind and not to accept one persons interpretation of the truth. "

"biological fact" ? "one persons interpretation [sic]"

I'm just surprised you didn't learn the answer to your question in your education... Lol

Haha !!

Nottingham

" My eduction taught me to question politely using an enquiring mind and not to accept one persons interpretation of the truth.

I'm just surprised you didn't learn the answer to your question in your education... Lol"

Wait, that was a "does not equal" sign, not a question mark. Lol.

Ah, fab not liking special characters...

Minehead

" My eduction taught me to question politely using an enquiring mind and not to accept one persons interpretation of the truth.

I'm just surprised you didn't learn the answer to your question in your education... Lol"

Hmm, is it a biological fact though?

"Well we have been to a few bbw nights at Chams and can categorically state that there are some larger ladies who would need the guy to be larger rather than smaller .

"

Its the belly and distance to pussy

Doll

Nottingham

I'm just surprised you didn't learn the answer to your question in your education... Lol

Hmm, is it a biological fact though?"

The fact that you ask that question is why I'm face palming. Lol.

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

love this... ... can I throw in... or a fanny like a clowns pocket!!!

Leicester

Oh dear I'm sure the "fat and obese" women off the world are devastated that some charmer with a below average cock and above average amount of pubes doesn't want them!! Bet Dawn French is crying into her salad!

Minehead

The fact that you ask that question is why I'm face palming. Lol. "

The mons pubis and vulva both contain fat, the amount of which could be greater or less depending on weight.

This amongst other suggestions raised in this thread was the background to asking the question. It wasn't a statement, it was of a point of interest for which I wasn't sure of the answer.

Your points have been really interesting and have contributed to the collection of information and _iews; some factual and some personal opinion which, in my opinion justify the question in the first place.... the range of discussion has been great.

Thanks to all

Minehead

The fact that you ask that question is why I'm face palming. Lol. "

Loving the face palming right now

To a point perhaps. I have a big arse - in certain positions a very small one might struggle to get past it.

But I think unless you're talking extremes of size (both in terms of weight and cock size) it's not massively relevant.

Nottingham

"The mons pubis and vulva both contain fat, the amount of which could be greater or less depending on weight.

This amongst other suggestions raised in this thread was the background to asking the question. It wasn't a statement, it was of a point of interest for which I wasn't sure of the answer.

Your points have been really interesting and have contributed to the collection of information and _iews; some factual and some personal opinion which, in my opinion justify the question in the first place.... the range of discussion has been great.

Thanks to all "

Oh! I get it now! You think that the size of the mons and the vulva affect the size of cock that's needed! I get it now.

I thought you were just asking about the size of the vagina.

"To a point perhaps. I have a big arse - in certain positions a very small one might struggle to get past it.

But I think unless you're talking extremes of size (both in terms of weight and cock size) it's not massively relevant. "

My cock would be rock hard with that ass infront of it

"Its the belly and distance to pussy

Doll"

My belly doesn't get in the way unless I forget to breathe in

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I am on the curvy side, large cocks always welcome in my tight pussy

Minehead

"To a point perhaps. I have a big arse - in certain positions a very small one might struggle to get past it.

But I think unless you're talking extremes of size (both in terms of weight and cock size) it's not massively relevant. "

Thank you, that makes complete sense

May I say that you have a rather lovely big arse

"Haha brilliant

Hap.. I have salted caramel popcorn, want to share?

Minehead

"I am on the curvy side, large cocks always welcome in my tight pussy"

Nicely put, thanks

Nottingham

"Haha brilliant

Would you like to share my popcorn?

Hap.. I have salted caramel popcorn, want to share? "

Fuck yes.

*high five*

By *ancscleanguyMan  over a year ago

Preston

I've met a lot of ladies who mention they've had big babies do now require a big girthed cock.

By *ancscleanguyMan  over a year ago

Preston

I've met a lot of ladies who mention they've had big babies and now require a big girthed cock.

"I've met a lot of ladies who mention they've had big babies and now require a big girthed cock. "

Mine were 10lb+

I had 4 of mine by c-section anyway (only gave birth once), and your fanny shrinks back to before you had the baby. Only your cervix stays open a little more than it used to.

We just get fussier as we get older and start demanding what we think we deserve, some of us do anyway.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I am fat and like small/medium - any bigger than average doesn't fit and hurts the top of my insides

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"Haha brilliant

This isn't going to end well, sweet or salted?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Just when you think you've heard it all

Minehead

"I am fat and like small/medium - any bigger than average doesn't fit and hurts the top of my insides "

Thank you

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"OMG wow what a question to has milling around in the back off your mind.. Its not like the more voluptuous lady develop a fanny like a Tardis.... "

Another pop at the larger lady. You're obviously not our type or,you would know by now'

Oh' Silly me,I'm forgetting that we are an Alien species so,we err? must be different down there

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I need a 2mm c**k

p.s. Don't forget to write your name on the bottom of your shoes in case you get lost.

Leicester

I need a 2mm c**k "

I've got one

Nope cant take big cocks regular is just fine

Wembley

I need a 2mm c**k

I've got one "

Yes, yes, but that is not what I meant; xxx

No.

Leicester

I need a 2mm c**k

I've got one

Yes, yes, but that is not what I meant; xxx "

Lol yes I got that just thought I'd humiliate myself

Wembley

I need a 2mm c**k

I've got one

Lol yes I got that just thought I'd humiliate myself "

£25 and LoveHoney and you too can stand proud; trust me, I do

I'm not entirely sure and I have never discussed it before, but it would be interesting to hear some honest thoughts."

NO is that honest enough for you?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Yes.

I also insist they sign a disclaimer and make sure they are tied securely by their ankle to the bedframe so they don't fall in.

By *ongdongsilver99Man  over a year ago

skerries

They definitely do

Leicester

I need a 2mm c**k

I've got one

£25 and LoveHoney and you too can stand proud; trust me, I do "

If love honey invent one of those that can wash up as well I'm positive Mrs Peachy will sack me

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I'm a large lady and I like an average size cock, even then my friend has to ease it in and I have never had any trouble being penetrated from any position, it's a bit of a naive question in all honesty

Wembley

I need a 2mm c**k

I've got one

£25 and LoveHoney and you too can stand proud; trust me, I do

If love honey invent one of those that can wash up as well I'm positive Mrs Peachy will sack me "

Unfortunately, they haven't; I guess that is why I am still here too

"I think op has a valid qustion......I can remember seeing something on this morning (a while ago) about "larger"people and sex, especially two larger people in that in a missionary position a smaller cock may not penetrate as far(due to fleshy obstruction)

"

I saw this too. My good friend is a gynaecological expert. An inch of fatty tissue on the pubice will result in the loss of half an inch of penetration. Larger ladies with more fat on their pubice may require extra length,down to preference I guess.

Wembley

I saw this too. My good friend is a gynaecological expert. An inch of fatty tissue on the pubice will result in the loss of half an inch of penetration. Larger ladies with more fat on their pubice may require extra length,down to preference I guess.

"

Didn't quite understand that logic. Surely an inch of fatty tissue will result in the loss of an inch of penetration, not half an inch

Fascinating subject; Is there a correlation between BBW and BBC?

An inch of fat compresses 50 percent with one thrust. Or so I have been told.

Kind of makes sense

Wembley

"An inch of fat compresses 50 percent with one thrust. Or so I have been told.

Kind of makes sense "

Ah, I see what you mean

[ goes away to do pinch test and work out compression ratios ]

Well I must be abnormal then cause a larger cock as you put it for the larger ladies I find uncomfortable and sometimes sore

Some positions work better/worse with bigger/smaller bums, thighs and tummies for your given size.

Just have a play and see what works best for you both!

Hmmm!! Cant say that i am difficult to shag, i shall have to ask my playmate who seems to find what we do all good.

But as for your aggressive 'tone', im sure that after reading your comments, many women wouldnt find acting like a cock attractive either.

What the fuck is going on.

And it just got worse

"

"

I'm not being nasty. Im simply expressing my opinion and personal preference. Obesity is not nice. Why does society pretend that it is?

"I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them.

I think I know why.

"

I am not seeking meets as the website is mostly faked. I also wouldnt want to meet a big fatty as i dont find them attractive. I'd rather have a wank.

"I am not seeking meets as the website is mostly faked. I also wouldnt want to meet a big fatty as i dont find them attractive. I'd rather have a wank."

The site isn't fake (come on, use a bit of sense: if it was fake they'd put more females on!). Your problem appears to be you.

There's ways to express an opinion or preference, and that isn't it.

"I am not seeking meets as the website is mostly faked. I also wouldnt want to meet a big fatty as i dont find them attractive. I'd rather have a wank.

The site isn't fake (come on, use a bit of sense: if it was fake they'd put more females on!). Your problem appears to be you.

There's ways to express an opinion or preference, and that isn't it. "

Please explain why 200 new female profiles appear on this site day in,day out 365 days a year..where do they come from?

"I am not seeking meets as the website is mostly faked. I also wouldnt want to meet a big fatty as i dont find them attractive. I'd rather have a wank.

Please explain why 200 new female profiles appear on this site day in,day out 365 days a year..where do they come from?"

How do you know that? Are you sitting counting them all? If so I see your problem - you need to get out more.

Please explain why 200 new female profiles appear on this site day in,day out 365 days a year..where do they come from?

How do you know that? Are you sitting counting them all? If so I see your problem - you need to get out more. "

Theres no need to be snippy. It is simple enough,ive just done it. Click "new women". As usual it lists 200 profiles. Click through them and they have all "joined" or should i say have been mde up in the last 24 hours. Tomorrow there will be another 200. The same the next day and the next. Thats 73000 alleged new women every year and yet still the vast majority of men cant get a shag.

Didn't quite understand that logic. Surely an inch of fatty tissue will result in the loss of an inch of penetration, not half an inch

Fascinating subject; Is there a correlation between BBW and BBC? "

Funny someone should mention this,I had a man tell me if I lost a couple of stone I would gain two inches of cock. So,I pointed out to him that even my less well endowed friend manages to get everything inside me,in many positions,and that it was his stomach -that he had to lift out of the way to allow his cock to go all the way in- that was the problem.

"

I am not seeking meets as the website is mostly faked. I also wouldnt want to meet a big fatty as i dont find them attractive. I'd rather have a wank."

Well do that then.

We all have preferences. Some men like larger women - some don't. It's no issue - there's something for everyone.

It's my stomach that gets in the way during missionary,if I don't lift my legs. The inside of my vagina isn't longer or wider because I have more fat than the average woman. I feel pain with anything longer than 6.5" and bigger girths I can feel stretch me to pinching point.

How do you know that? Are you sitting counting them all? If so I see your problem - you need to get out more.

Theres no need to be snippy. It is simple enough,ive just done it. Click "new women". As usual it lists 200 profiles. Click through them and they have all "joined" or should i say have been mde up in the last 24 hours. Tomorrow there will be another 200. The same the next day and the next. Thats 73000 alleged new women every year and yet still the vast majority of men cant get a shag."

Lol that's because it's the maximum the list shows. Click on new men and it shows exactly 200 as well. Some will be fake, yeah, but that's not the reason men can't get a shag, it's because they're not worth shagging. If I wouldn't shag them from a pub I'm not gonna shag them from here.

does a smaller cock prefer a skinny lady? This question made me laugh.

"I dont. I avoid fat women. Not only do i find fat unattractive, almost repulsive in excess, but they are incredibly difficult to shag. Now dont get me wrong, pear shaped is beautiful,,fat and obese is different. Your welcome to them.

I think I know why.

I am not seeking meets as the website is mostly faked. I also wouldnt want to meet a big fatty as i dont find them attractive. I'd rather have a wank."

Tbh I think it's just as well you're not seeking meets Hun!

Im most certainly not fake - I'm not a 'fatty'! I may or may not be the type of meet you'd look for - but I certainly wouldn't meet you now! I only meet guys who aren't overweight - but I certainly wouldn't insult those who are - I just wouldn't meet them for sex!

It's pretty easy to express your own preferences without insulting others - some of us have been doing it for years! Xx