FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > for all you bi guy haters

for all you bi guy haters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igzag1 OP   Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

I could just suck a big smooth shaven cock nice and deep lots of slaver then wank it hard till hit explodes hot spunk in my mouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's nice

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

"That's nice"

What was ... Sorry must have missed it

Huh????what's the point in this thread

Cool

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Trying to get a re-action from bi guy haters I think.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Why waste time thinking about the haters, you give hate the mental oxygen it trives on.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Why waste time thinking about the haters, you give hate the mental oxygen it trives on.

"

Got your reaction

" I could just suck a big smooth shaven cock nice and deep lots of slaver then wank it hard till hit explodes hot spunk in my mouth"

mixed message thread ???

For all you bi guy haters ..... seemed odd title from someone who looking for cock ??

or have I missed something here ??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Why waste time thinking about the haters, you give hate the mental oxygen it trives on.

Got your reaction "

Yeah

" I could just suck a big smooth shaven cock nice and deep lots of slaver then wank it hard till hit explodes hot spunk in my mouth"

Good for you!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Huh????what's the point in this thread"

Was wondering that myself.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Not a bi guy hater, quite the opposite

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Cool story bro

" I could just suck a big smooth shaven cock nice and deep lots of slaver then wank it hard till hit explodes hot spunk in my mouth

Not a bi guy hater, quite the opposite"

I know, but you are a very rare female that lets people know that and we are dead grateful you do - thanks xx

I believe some have a fear of bi guys for whatever reason but hate is a strong word that's used far too often, imo.

Fuck the haters ( well not literally ) but then again if they're fab straight possibly.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

" I could just suck a big smooth shaven cock nice and deep lots of slaver then wank it hard till hit explodes hot spunk in my mouth

Not a bi guy hater, quite the opposite"

What bi guy haters? If people don't want to meet a bi guy don't message them

Hope you get your wish op!

Don't forget to clean your teeth afterwards petal!

Cum breath isn't the nicest!

I am Bisexual ....no longer curious been there done that got the T shirt etc lol .....I genuinely enjoy the physical naked company of both men and women in equal measures -

"I am Bisexual ....no longer curious been there done that got the T shirt etc lol .....I genuinely enjoy the physical naked company of both men and women in equal measures - "

Good for you! And I'd imagine it's a lot easier to get a meet with a man that a woman on here too?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I am Bisexual ....no longer curious been there done that got the T shirt etc lol .....I genuinely enjoy the physical naked company of both men and women in equal measures -

Good for you! And I'd imagine it's a lot easier to get a meet with a man that a woman on here too? "

Not a bi guy hater, quite the opposite

I know, but you are a very rare female that lets people know that and we are dead grateful you do - thanks xx"

Now here is where i have a problem, WE are dead greatful, you make it sound as if bi people are a sub species, we're all human and should not have to celebrate people for accepting us as bi, I think it's very demeaning..but thats just me

By *ancscleanguyMan  over a year ago

Preston

Haters on forums aren't good whatever your likes and dislikes. Live and let live.

By *igzag1 OP   Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

You can't please everyone but while we still live in a democracy I can have my say and anyone else can have there's a do love cock me tho

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

We've nothing against bi guys, it just doesn't do anything for us. Each to their own and all that

"We've nothing against bi guys, it just doesn't do anything for us. Each to their own and all that "

Just to pick your brain, just because a guy is bi it doesn't mean he's gonna want to jump on cock the second he sees it, so would ye play with a guy who is bi but can play straight? Genuine question

"We've nothing against bi guys, it just doesn't do anything for us. Each to their own and all that

Just to pick your brain, just because a guy is bi it doesn't mean he's gonna want to jump on cock the second he sees it, so would ye play with a guy who is bi but can play straight? Genuine question"

No we wouldn't. Nothing to do with him playing straight or not.

More to do with fantasy & imagination and bi guys to nothing for me that way.

"We've nothing against bi guys, it just doesn't do anything for us. Each to their own and all that

Just to pick your brain, just because a guy is bi it doesn't mean he's gonna want to jump on cock the second he sees it, so would ye play with a guy who is bi but can play straight? Genuine question

More to do with fantasy & imagination and bi guys to nothing for me that way."

But what about a guy who's pretending to be straight but is really bi?? Which there are a hellll of a lot on here, how would you tell

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

What "annoys" me on the forums is people wanting others to justify their choices. Why should anyone have to explain what they find sexually alluring/who they want to have sex with.

If I'm not what someone wants I don't label them "haters" etc. I concentrate on those looking for me.

But what about a guy who's pretending to be straight but is really bi?? Which there are a hellll of a lot on here, how would you tell"

Obviously it is impossible to tell if the guys lies.

Its also impossible to tell if he is paedophile, or a mad axe murderer or, even worse, votes UKIP.

But if we knew the answer would be no thanks. Apparently however, so the forums assure us, there are heaps of couples interested in bi guys so why bother lying?

"What "annoys" me on the forums is people wanting others to justify their choices. Why should anyone have to explain what they find sexually alluring/who they want to have sex with.

If I'm not what someone wants I don't label them "haters" etc. I concentrate on those looking for me. "

It seems to reassure many bi/gay guys that anyone who is unconvinced of their charms must be either homophobic or deeply repressed.

A world _iew seems to be gaining ground that we are in fact all homosexual to some degree and the enlightened ones amongst the population are aware of that.

Those that fail to recognise this self evident truth are therefore homophobic and/or repressed.

Simples

Hope that helps.

"Huh????what's the point in this thread"

Seeking attention maybe !

But what about a guy who's pretending to be straight but is really bi?? Which there are a hellll of a lot on here, how would you tell

Obviously it is impossible to tell if the guys lies.

Its also impossible to tell if he is paedophile, or a mad axe murderer or, even worse, votes UKIP.

But if we knew the answer would be no thanks. Apparently however, so the forums assure us, there are heaps of couples interested in bi guys so why bother lying?"

I agree, no point in lying but many do...

What if someone doesn't want to meet bi men because they want to continue donating blood? Their reasons may not be as homophobic as you think??

Admittedly you'll never know if a straight guy you've met is really bi but the same applies to however you meet men, but if to the best of your knowledge you've not had sex with a bi man then you could presumably still donate?

By *arker66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds lovely

did it work?

How do you shave a cock ?

Well I'm stumped at this one...

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"I am Bisexual ....no longer curious been there done that got the T shirt etc lol .....I genuinely enjoy the physical naked company of both men and women in equal measures -

Good for you! And I'd imagine it's a lot easier to get a meet with a man that a woman on here too? "

Perhaps at times, however there are lots of guys who waste my time, trust me!

How do you shave a cock ?"

It's a bit like shaving a cat

By *enny79TV/TS  over a year ago

chesterfield

How do you shave a cock ?"

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery carefully lol

By *enny79TV/TS  over a year ago

chesterfield

How do you shave a cock ?

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery carefully lol"

Was in a hurry once got the scar to prove it owch never hurry a cock shave

» Add a new message to this topic