FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time threesomes

First time threesomes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My gf and I are wanting a mmf threesome. But she's finding it hard to believe I won't get jealous about it later on. I've been swinging for a few years, with both my wife and earlier girlfriends. The swinging wasn't the reason we split up. How can I convince her I see it as only sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does your now girlfriend want to do it ? If you have to convince her their would appear to be some doubt in her mind if not it really is only you that can convince her I've met a few couples and in every case its been a fun experience ,why no public pics ?

I was someone's first mff with a married couple. It was ace for me. We discussed everything so there was no surprises for anyone. But she was a little shocked that he made me squirt and cum. I think it's a tricky one if you are trying to convince her. X

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Remember our first 3some it was all of us it was hard to get started never done any thing like it but it was good once it began had many since

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"My gf and I are wanting a mmf threesome. But she's finding it hard to believe I won't get jealous about it later on. I've been swinging for a few years, with both my wife and earlier girlfriends. The swinging wasn't the reason we split up. How can I convince her I see it as only sex. "

Wouldnt the first step be a couples account where she can message these men and then judge your reaction to the messages as to whether or not you would get jealous

ONLY do this if she really wants to - don't fall into the trap of trying to live out your own desires/fantacy

My ex wife and are both played as a couple and as solo for many years before we split - it was 100% mutual desire as we are both Bi - so it worked - but I have seen so many relationships fail because one half wants the swinging lifestyle where as the other not

ps; No 30 advice above is dead sound - have a couples profile and always ensure she approves before any meet

By *weeteamCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

You need a strong relationship, both need to want to try it.is your parner even interested. And I know there will be a level of jealousy and questions but from our own experience we enjoyed ourselves and carry on with the journey.

We had mmff before we go for a threesome. It's a lot more relaxed and even if you just do a soft swap it really helps to see how the partner reacts without going all the way

hmmmmm. Tough call. The feeling of jealousy and humiliation is part of the fun of a MMF, so the g/f shouldn't be afraid of it. I should tell her that it's actually going to make you lustier and more willing to please.

"hmmmmm. Tough call. The feeling of jealousy and humiliation is part of the fun of a MMF, so the g/f shouldn't be afraid of it. I should tell her that it's actually going to make you lustier and more willing to please."

Don't totally disagree with that, but do you not think its really the GF who needs to decide on her own rather than to be persuaded ??

» Add a new message to this topic