FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > so what do you class as touching

so what do you class as touching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently there has been many posts about men, women and couples touching without asking.

However on a couple of the recent ones I realised that I don't count it as touching unless its in certain places.

Ie id see a hand on my arm,shoulder, or leg ( but below the knee) as a physical ask... If I didn't want any further contact I'd remove the hand or say no thanks. And wouldn't be offended (unless id previously said no to them)

A touch of my bottom id brush off as a cheeky thing as long as it was not lingering... But I wouldn't be happy at being touched sexually without prior asking ....yet realise some people would see this as being sexual touching anyway x

So do you view any touching as a no no.. Or is a touch In a none sexual area okay.

Hope this makes sense...recovering from a cold and full of medicine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would see a touch of my arm or shoulder or back (depending on the position i was in lol!) as trying to get my attention to see if i am comfortable with them joining in. Anywhere else i wouldn't be comfortable with without asking first.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Oooo good question for me sexual touching without asking is a no no if it was a touch of leg or arm then that's ok though if I do that I try to focus on reaction

I must say there was a couple that was enjoying spanking on Saturday and I wanted to spank. Later on I said if you I knew you better inwouldnhave offered to spank you, she bends over and says spank me now then

I dont want to be touched anywhere without having given my consent, two reasons being it creeps me out and makes me feel gross, but I also want R to be shown respect by having the chance to give his consent. We are two afterall

For me it's situational.

If I'm playing already then touching me anywhere without asking is not ok.

If I'm just talking or relaxing, then a brush of my arm or leg is fine and easy to brush off.

-Courtney

"Recently there has been many posts about men, women and couples touching without asking.

However on a couple of the recent ones I realised that I don't count it as touching unless its in certain places.

Ie id see a hand on my arm,shoulder, or leg ( but below the knee) as a physical ask... If I didn't want any further contact I'd remove the hand or say no thanks. And wouldn't be offended (unless id previously said no to them)

A touch of my bottom id brush off as a cheeky thing as long as it was not lingering... But I wouldn't be happy at being touched sexually without prior asking ....yet realise some people would see this as being sexual touching anyway x

So do you view any touching as a no no.. Or is a touch In a none sexual area okay.

Hope this makes sense...recovering from a cold and full of medicine "

when someone tells you they love you and its reciprocated

Kittens. Thank you cards. Thoughtful presents. All very touching.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Arm, shoulder, leg below the knee are all acceptable to me. When I swung as half of a couple, we always had difficulty in approaching other couples (fear of rejection, I guess), so I would usually initiate something by letting my lower leg "accidentally" come into contact with the other lady's lower leg. If she pulled away, we took that as a sign that they weren't interest in playing with us, and we would move to a different part of the club. However, many happy club visits started off with this (im my opinion) innocuous approach

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I don't mind a touch on the arm or shoulder to get my attention, but would rather people didn't touch anywhere else without asking. I'm funny about being touched in any situation though, don't like people hugging me etc unless I'm very close to them

Anywhere on my body is touching. Anywhere.

Ask first, it's polite.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I dont want to be touched anywhere without having given my consent, two reasons being it creeps me out and makes me feel gross, but I also want R to be shown respect by having the chance to give his consent. We are two afterall"

Exactly this

No one should touch anyone anywhere without consent

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Anywhere on my body is touching. Anywhere.

Ask first, it's polite."

William and Kate's first child being born that got my heart strings

a genuine compliment

» Add a new message to this topic