FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > walked in on

walked in on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever had someone walk in on them having sex before? I personally havent but cant help but find it amusing when others have

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep. My dad walked in when I was eating a girl out lol. Very embarrassing

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Constantly at the club but that's probably not what you meant.

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

Yes not so much walked in on but was a hot summer outdoor bit of fun ... Thought it was a secluded spot ... I was sooooo wrong

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Yes had my step daughter walking while I was having sex with her best friend.

"Constantly at the club but that's probably not what you meant."

Waant quite what i meant, dont think its quite the same shock walking on on someone having sex in a sex club lol

"Yes had my step daughter walking while I was having sex with her best friend."

Now i'm not calling you a liar.... but i think your not telling the truth

Yep, lots of times when I was younger. Friends, ex boyfriends sister, his mum. Lol. Cringy then but funny now.

My mother and once everyone at a house party came into the room when I was with a women doing the business

Sneaking a boy friend back to my parents house when I was at uni, he went to the toilet and got lost, he went in wrong bedroom and climbed into my mothers bed naked (she was naked to) to this day I'm not convinced they did not shag !!!

"Yep, lots of times when I was younger. Friends, ex boyfriends sister, his mum. Lol. Cringy then but funny now."

Did you not learn to lock the door after a while? Lol

"Sneaking a boy friend back to my parents house when I was at uni, he went to the toilet and got lost, he went in wrong bedroom and climbed into my mothers bed naked (she was naked to) to this day I'm not convinced they did not shag !!! "

Bloody lucky boyfriend you had if they did shag lol

Yep reverse cow girl then father in law walks in ...worst possible position to be seen in lol

By *ikeHWrexhamMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Happened to me a couple of times, most recently when I was sucking a guy off and his nephew walked in on us

Not sure who was more shocked me, the nephew or the guy I was sucking off

"Yes had my step daughter walking while I was having sex with her best friend.

Now i'm not calling you a liar.... but i think your not telling the truth"

Honestly my first though when I read that was fuck off

If your going to fuck your step daughters best mate surely to God you don't do it in your own home

My sister walked in on me having a 3sum, I forgot to lock the door and being family she just walked in, when I wasn't downstairs she came looking for me

I could have died when I looked up and saw her in my bedroom door

"My sister walked in on me having a 3sum, I forgot to lock the door and being family she just walked in, when I wasn't downstairs she came looking for me

I could have died when I looked up and saw her in my bedroom door "

Ohh god that must have been awkward. What did she say?

"My sister walked in on me having a 3sum, I forgot to lock the door and being family she just walked in, when I wasn't downstairs she came looking for me

Ohh god that must have been awkward. What did she say?"

Not a lot she just stood there shocked

And I absolutely swear this is true even though it may sound to unreal to believe, one of the guys asked her if she wanted to join in

At that point she just walked out

Ohh god that must have been awkward. What did she say?

Not a lot she just stood there shocked

And I absolutely swear this is true even though it may sound to unreal to believe, one of the guys asked her if she wanted to join in

At that point she just walked out"

I bet the guys thought all their christmas' had come at once lol

Yes! As a nawty teen I was down what I thought was a secluded path givin my then boyfriend a blow job when an old man walked past with his dog. He said to my boyfiend "nice one son" I was to embarrassed to stop lol

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

My mum walked into the kitchen when I was on my knees sucking my OH.....he had seen her coming but didn't know how to stop me without making things worse

He now knows exactly what to do if anyone turns up unannounced

Yes. My boyfriend's grandma. We were at his house n tbey came to walk dog.

He ran upstairs leaving me to try and catch up but they saw my arse before I did.

We got caught by a farmer in the car so being the gentleman I quickly jumped in drivers seat naked and drove off. Was a single carriageway road and half a mile down we came across 4 horse riders coming other way, we were both semi naked

Reversed quicker than the Italian army and that's totally true

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"We got caught by a farmer in the car so being the gentleman I quickly jumped in drivers seat naked and drove off. Was a single carriageway road and half a mile down we came across 4 horse riders coming other way, we were both semi naked

Reversed quicker than the Italian army and that's totally true"

We fucked over the car on edge of a farmers field in Shropshire on a blazing hot day a couple of years ago, loads of cars came by and we tried to hide , well sort of, was very exciting

"We got caught by a farmer in the car so being the gentleman I quickly jumped in drivers seat naked and drove off. Was a single carriageway road and half a mile down we came across 4 horse riders coming other way, we were both semi naked

Reversed quicker than the Italian army and that's totally trueWe fucked over the car on edge of a farmers field in Shropshire on a blazing hot day a couple of years ago, loads of cars came by and we tried to hide , well sort of, was very exciting "

Lol we do like outdoor sex

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Reversed quicker than the Italian army and that's totally trueWe fucked over the car on edge of a farmers field in Shropshire on a blazing hot day a couple of years ago, loads of cars came by and we tried to hide , well sort of, was very exciting

Lol we do like outdoor sex "

we haven't been back since, scared the cr@p out of us...!

In broad daylight my wife was giving me a cowgirl in the front passenger seat of our car, she was wearing a very 80's jump suit and had to remove the whole thing to facilitate the shag. We were parked down a lane which we thought was a dead end however it wasn't a cyclist came past, stopped dismounted then sauntered back along the side of the car, my wife scrambled about for five minutes trying to get back into her Kylie style jump suit.

After a d*unken night out I was back at a girl I use to go withs house fucking in the living room, her mum walked in and she jumped off only for her mum to have a good stare at my rock hard cock before leaving the room. I left the house shortly after before her dad woke up and killed me lol

Many years ago I had this absolutely stunning petite little girlfriend.

We had her older sister staying with us at the time but this particular morning we were having sex and her sister just walked into the bedroom. I was on my back whilst my girlfriend was on top with my cock in her ass.

The sister never even knocked before walking in. She paused shocked for a moment as she realised what she was looking at. Then she decided the least embarrassing way to deal with the issue was just to pretend she didn't notice and carry on with her conversation.

The bizarre situation went on for a few minutes as my girlfriend and her sister had this very ordinary conversation whilst pretending nobody was noticing my cock in her ass.

For the first few moments I stopped moving but I couldn't restrain myself for long and my hips took over sliding in and out whilst this conversation continued.

Weird but very sexy.

My ex's little sisters bf.... Every time without fail.... If we forgot to lock the door for whatever reason he made his way in and wouldn't leave...

Me and my first gf got caught outside by a dog walker

Once giving an ex colleague a bj in the stockroom at work, and once fucking in an an alley on a Friday night. Both times I guess it was sort of inevitable. Oops.

Daughter walked in on me with a lover. As she was sent home from school

In a hotel room. We had the sign up saying don't come in. The cleaning lady popped in anyway. I yelled from the bed and Marc grabbed a towel and ran and shut the door.

I was meh.

-Courtney

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Caught by my sister as her best friend was giving me a handjob , she was not pleased slammed the door and blanked me the next day lol

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yes, a few times.

Occupational hazard

My father walked in on me with 2 girls...he seemed surprised but proud. My step-mother hit the effing roof and didn't speak to me for a week.

Miss you dad, you old dog.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"Constantly at the club but that's probably not what you meant."
lolll

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

My eyes have just bled.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Twice, both strange as shit

Once behind a night club. Met this bloke, things got a bit steamy on the dance floor and off through the backdoor. He had me lifted up with my back pinned to the wall as he fucked me. In walks another couple with apparently the same idea, saw us fucking and found a spot a few yards away and started doing the same. Was a bit strange. Funnily enough the fella, bless him, he didn't stop for one second throughout all this.

Once while fucking a bloke in his bedroom. His (fairly recent) ex popped in to pick up a few things it seems and barged into the room. To this day not sure why she still had the key and could barge in but she did. Saw us, quickly picked up what looked like a small suitcase and left with the words "enjoy yourself, sorry for interrupting". Was very strange.

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

So much crying with laughter reading this thread !!!

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"Yes had my step daughter walking while I was having sex with her best friend.

Now i'm not calling you a liar.... but i think your not telling the truth"

But you are ....She is 38yrs old an her friend is the same age,so I don't see why you made that statement

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Only time was an exs mum when I was 21!

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

[Removed by poster at 01/03/16 00:18:52]

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

you can guarantee that she had a wank over you

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

I met up with a couple from another site, went back to theirs, hubby sat in a chair at the computer chatting away in a chatroom me sat on the sofa in my boxers the lady in matching stockings suspenders basque and a thong with a duvet just laid out on the lounge floor......when in pops the 14 yr old daughter who was suppose to be at a friends for a sleep over, she left quickly and went up to her room. Im not sure who was more embarrased

One of ex's mum walked in on us, she wasn't amused to say the least. Oddly seemed pretty fixated on my waist tho as I was standing there butt naked.. Needless to say it was even more awkward when my gf of the time had to ask her Mum why she was still staring and hadn't left the room yet?

Does it count if we were having sex in a public place? We were at a secluded nudist beach and found a cove away from public view and decided to have a quicky. After a bit of oral fun when I was in full speed, I noticed a couple of guys (wearing their trunks) watching us from behind. For a second I was shocked and stopped when one of them just said, go on, dont let us disturb you both which obviously was heard by my wife who was then reluctant to continue. A couple of minutes we chatted with them and realized they were gay so we continued whilst they watched us finish.

Another time, in our home, my sister in law walked in on us in our bedroom but that was only for a couple of seconds and she turned around and left. No words exchanged.

» Add a new message to this topic