FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Phoned hubby whilst being fucked

Phoned hubby whilst being fucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eetle201 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

Normally only meet as a couple but decided to meet a very good single guy we know well and phoned hubby at work whilst i got a good fucking. He thought it was Horny and couldn't wait to get home. Anyone else tried it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds very hot would love to be the one fucking you and letting your hubby listen to the noice of me thrusting inside you from behind

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

I regularly met a lady who's hubby liked to hear here getting fucked and talking dirty ad she got fucked.. He wouldnt say a thing but you could hear his breathing getting heavier the more she screamed

dunfermline

Well I would recommend it as hubby gave me a good fucking when he got home from work only thing I forgot to get a pic to show him to

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

"Well I would recommend it as hubby gave me a good fucking when he got home from work only thing I forgot to get a pic to show him to "

Ahh, the joys of facetime, skype etc.. who needs pictures wgen you can have live action

I would prefer that then taping it, Letting her describe what is going on and how she feels or maybe some face time between them both

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I was chatting to a couple on here for believe it or not 2 years. Some of that was because I was in Turkey.

Anyway he wanted his gf to have a bf, he said he'd pay for hotels etc as long as we rang him and left the phone off the hook so he could hear us. And we'd take pix and send them to him.

He said he'd let me meet them at theirs but she'd put weight on and then she was full of cold..... We also discussed about them coming to visit me in Turkey I said he could either watch us or stay in the ensuite bedroom I reserve for guests. I don't know if it was a wind up but it never transpired, just like most couples...... Teasers..... Pity

Like your style OP. Bravo!

dunfermline

Need to use face time the next time

We've only ever played as a couple but I went upstairs with a single guy friend. hubby listened downstairs the came & joined in x

I've listened in to a previous partner while she gave a bloke a blow job, loved it .

This sounds very hot. From both sides.

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Weirdly we were just discussing this exact thing this morning. She's deffo onside with the idea but worries because I won't be there.

By *red30Couple  over a year ago

warrington

Yeah horny as anything wilma meets singles why I'm at work and txts me and send fotos

By *ullanonCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We were having some fun a few weeks ago, when A handed me the phone. On the other end was the female half of a couple we had met before - needless to say, I came particularly hard that night, with A riding me and our friend reminiscing about our meet previously. Seriously hot..

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Normally only meet as a couple but decided to meet a very good single guy we know well and phoned hubby at work whilst i got a good fucking. He thought it was Horny and couldn't wait to get home. Anyone else tried it ?"

Yep, Jane had a day time meet with a regular fuck buddy of ours while I was at work, he sent me pics and videos of her in various stages of undress and doing things to him and then when they were fucking she called me up and I listened for about 20 mins, had to find a quiet place to pull over lol

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Had the Ex wife phone her parents while I was licking her pussy and clit

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd like to meet with a woman and then her partner come home and catch us x

nope but mr has wanted me to do this and skype for him

"I'd like to meet with a woman and then her partner come home and catch us x"

we tried this when i had a different job i worked 5 days out of 7 which meant i was free during the week..unfortuntaly it didnt happen. The guy didnt show lol least to say i had nice well earned day off haha

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 19:43:41]

My Mrs and her 'friend' has done that a cpl of times and sent me pics as they have fun

Not tried this yet - it's on our to do list though.

dunfermline

Glad to see lots of people have done the same . horny

"Normally only meet as a couple but decided to meet a very good single guy we know well and phoned hubby at work whilst i got a good fucking. He thought it was Horny and couldn't wait to get home. Anyone else tried it ?"

That's so horn! I heard her being ducked once but it was only because she forgot to end call to me ! b

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

A wife I met at mine phoned her husband so i stuck my cock in her mouth she told him & he loved it I also videoed if for him I sent it to him

By *exy_HornyCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

"Had the Ex wife phone her parents while I was licking her pussy and clit "

We did this a few times many years ago

After looking at your pics; - what a lucky guy your husband is. to have such a sexy and; and such a naughty wife

sure would love to come home to you and find you full of cream pie for me to lick out and clean up,

lovely. xx

We've also done this a few times.

Met the guy for a threesome beforehand then while I was away the Mrs went round and skyped me, sent pics and vids. Was horny as fuck and can't wait to do it some more.

We've done the pics/vids and once she did text me to ring her but didn't see the message till too late! We tried to arrange the catching Ginger with a guy but either they've been late, not showed up or was still chatting an hour after got home without having done a thing!

By *ackStrakerMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Have chatted a couple about flying her over to see me, then sending pics back, but like the call idea.

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've be part of that with a couple but didn't no I was until after was there with the wife riding the tip and hubby walked in some big body builder, proper was uneasy giving me the I'll kill you eyes but then sat down and started laughing and said you enjoying my missus she's a greedy git and after that we've been mates a good couple of years no x

Fantastic thread OP. Some very sexy stories on here. Love it

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

Mrs.M for the last couple of years has had a little break for a few days, once or twice a year, in Benalmadena, Spain. She stays at the same hotel each time and enjoys getting "visits" to her room from a few of the hotel staff. The last couple of times I've got her to text me when she knows the receptionist is on his way up. I call her back and she then leaves the line open. My cock instantly hard and my body shudders as I hear how much she's enjoying that hard spanish cock. The sound of his balls slapping against her arse as he fucks her from behind, knowing that he and the others are just use her as their slut. We both love it!

Ooooh now this is a horny scenario. We have many on our list. One to add!

A.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Not for us tbh

dunfermline

So glad most people have either done it or wanting to try it. Oh what Horny fun

Be definitely one for my bucket list OP

If Mrs goes to a solo meet she will always send me a snapchat video or 2 or whatsapp etc at various stages. If she has a solo meet at home she films it for me to watch later

One solo meet she had upstairs while I was downstairs arranging a meet with a female of a couple and we ended up kiking naughty videos to each other whilst Mrs was at it upstairs. Is good fun

» Add a new message to this topic