FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has swinging changed you?

Has swinging changed you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone/couple feels that swinging has had any effect on them? Positive or negative, has it changed you as a person or couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest I distance myself from some people in the real world because I know they would never 'accept' what we do. In other words, there's no point investing in a friendship with them because I know they'd ditch us if they found out. So it's effected some of our choice in friends.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

For me it's been a very positive change

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just wondering if anyone/couple feels that swinging has had any effect on them? Positive or negative, has it changed you as a person or couple?"

Made me happier, more confident, a better husband and more determined to life live to the full and get fitter and do more things.

Yep, it's given me body confidence in myself and a happier carefree attitude. Made some really good friends while swinging so positive experience for me.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I find my ability to compartmentalise emotions is sky high.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

i would say no hasnt changed me in any way, swinging on fabs.

Positive for me. Most swingers are pretty cool.

A positive move for me. I left a husband who was abusive to me and gained a husband who treasures me and likes this lifestyle

I feel a lot more confident in myself, in my body, sexuality, relationship and socially. I even find I am loads more confident in my creativity.

No as ive not really bothered making any effort to swing yet.

I know that I could never have a normal non swinging relationship anymore

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I too am more confident, love the freedom to express myself sexually and just feel more calm and relaxed about life (female).

We have vanilla friends who know what we do and accept it without prejudice. I fact they are very intrigued by it . Swinging is a lifestyle that definitely changes your life for the better

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Yes definitely changed me....

I am more open-minded and also realised a lot of swingers (not all) can be considerably more cold hearted and matter of fact towards others (that's one aspect I don't like).

However I've also seen that can change when the boot is on the other foot.....

We all love, live n learn

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Loving the fact that people feel more body confidence, who doesn't need a bit of that

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

It's allowed me to try things other people only dream or read about and to find companionship along the way

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"To be honest I distance myself from some people in the real world because I know they would never 'accept' what we do. In other words, there's no point investing in a friendship with them because I know they'd ditch us if they found out. So it's effected some of our choice in friends."

This to a degree and the fact that she's a greedy girl and I quite enjoy sucking a cock with her

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Positive ..its showed me being on fabs that I don't want a relationship. .an im a lot happier doing nsa. An not tied to a guy.An freedom.Its shown me that I'm more happier in a nsa type relationship.

I'm the type of fem who don't like commitment in a loving relationship im a lot happier being single

I'd say that swinging has allowed me to be more open sexually and take ownership and responsibility for my own pleasures. Before I was a swinger I was a right proper conservative kind of guy, very stuck up and dismissive of casual sex. After I started swinging I can safely say that my attitude towards sex and hook up culture has radically changed, and for better or worse I've become more tolerant and accepting of people.

But on the flip side swinging has also affected my self confidence severely at times when I have dry spells, because I'd think that if people didn't even want a casual romp with me on here without strings attached who would I be kidding to say that anyone in real vanilla life would actually want to date me.

Makes all the "you're a lovely man, why are you still single?" questions all that more painful.

I haven't started yet lol.

"I'd say that swinging has allowed me to be more open sexually and take ownership and responsibility for my own pleasures. Before I was a swinger I was a right proper conservative kind of guy, very stuck up and dismissive of casual sex. After I started swinging I can safely say that my attitude towards sex and hook up culture has radically changed, and for better or worse I've become more tolerant and accepting of people.

But on the flip side swinging has also affected my self confidence severely at times when I have dry spells, because I'd think that if people didn't even want a casual romp with me on here without strings attached who would I be kidding to say that anyone in real vanilla life would actually want to date me.

Makes all the "you're a lovely man, why are you still single?" questions all that more painful. "

x

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Positive as in meeting and exploring many different nice scenarios that normally I would never really have access to.

Negitive, hmmmm finding out all about life again via silly mistakes.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I haven't started yet lol."

April is soon

"I haven't started yet lol.

April is soon "

That is right, few weeks left

V here

I'm not sure if I've changed but I have learned to express and enjoy control of my sexuality in a way that I never could before. I suffer the same body insecurities as many but when I put on latex and walk into a room and watch the effect it still surprises and amazes me... I really never knew I could do that

I still keep this separate from my "real life" to a great extent. But it has become very empowering.

Xxxx

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

A bit of both, i have met and made some lovely friends and had some great fun, but at times i have felt lonely and used, its a place for the strong minded x

"A bit of both, i have met and made some lovely friends and had some great fun, but at times i have felt lonely and used, its a place for the strong minded x"

V again. And yes. That too. Hard to bury those feelings sometimes. Xxxx

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 22:20:21]

"I know that I could never have a normal non swinging relationship anymore "

This!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Yes, because I have met someone I have a brilliant and fulfilling relationship with, and someone totally on the same wavelength. I joined the site because I didn't want a relationship, couldn't stand anyone in my space, but I needed sex .... away from my real life. So, my life is nothing like I would have imagined or wanted it to be eighteen months ago. Totally unexpected, but I am loving it ...

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 22:31:11]

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

It's changed both our relationship and outlook on life in general, we now have what you might call a hobby together. Even if it's just people watching and sharing our fantasies. We have also found swingers to be nicer people lol (in general). No hidden agendas, when your naked it makes no difference what car you drive, what designer labels you wear, how many bathrooms you have or how big your salary is. We actually have a better night out with like minded people.

xx

By *6guyMan  over a year ago

Hammersmith

It has helped me be more confident around other men, especially bi and straight men. Being confident in expressing yourself sexually regardless of your orientation or gender and feeling comfortable around other people whilst doing so is a very attractive quality. Having been introduced to a little bit of the swinging lifestyle has made me realise that.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I'd say that swinging has allowed me to be more open sexually and take ownership and responsibility for my own pleasures. Before I was a swinger I was a right proper conservative kind of guy, very stuck up and dismissive of casual sex. After I started swinging I can safely say that my attitude towards sex and hook up culture has radically changed, and for better or worse I've become more tolerant and accepting of people.

Makes all the "you're a lovely man, why are you still single?" questions all that more painful. "

Be strong. Having interacted with students ( and ladies) your age for a very long time, I can tell you this, hopefully with some authority: ladies know the difference. They know the party types. They know the crowd pullers. They also know the sensible guys with whom they can build lives.

Swinging is not real life. There is more to life, chap. Look up.

By *oungladMan  over a year ago

Burnham

I've found that I'm more confident and can be more sultry than I had thought possible. I am really enjoy this lifestyle and I've met some very interesting people

Before I met my first couple for a 3some, I thought I was straight and not Bi.

Does that count as a change?

Definitely.

I always had this massive fantasy of going to orgies and gangbangs. I was consumed by this idea of meeting beautiful depraved women. In spite of years of disappointment I felt there were women out there who shared this fantasy.

My wife is one of them. She was very well brought up in a religious household and all her life dreamed of the same things I do.

Having met and fulfilled all our wildest desires this intense urge has been largely sated. We still love doing them but are much calmer about it now.

Not so consumed by unfulfilled fantasies and urges. More calm and relaxed I suppose.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Made us more confident about our bodies and being nude in front of others, and more open about sex in general, has brought us closer together by acknowledging we both have a need for sexual variety and we don't have to be deceitful to get it. Made some lovely sexy friends and had lots and lots of fun living out most of our sexual fantasies!

We've never swung as a couple and we never intend too, nor swing as individuals again, I think before I met ads and I notched up quite a few meets last year, it has opened my eyes to the world and I'm not quite so naive as I once was.

And if it wasn't for swinging I wouldn't have met ads, so my life has changed so much for that reason, for the better

G x

By *abphilMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Well i was always a happy guy who loved life.

Now i'm just bitter and twisted

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

"Well i was always a happy guy who loved life.

Now i'm just bitter and twisted "

You hide it well.

I used to be tolerant of minorities, now not so much.

I absolutely get that... sometimes I feel in worth a fuck but nothing greater than that

By *abphilMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Makes all the "you're a lovely man, why are you still single?" questions all that more painful.

I absolutely get that... sometimes I feel in worth a fuck but nothing greater than that"

Yes i just think i aint worth a fuck so get it

By *amantha45Woman  over a year ago

blackpool

Yes its deffernley changed me I was so boring and shy and now I'm sex mad and can't get anuth cock

» Add a new message to this topic