FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best mates ex

Best mates ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been on and off of here for atleast 5 years and we have met around ten single guys some of them have been great some average. 2 years ago Haley met a black guy for the first time and it was incredible to watch them, so much chemistry and passion and my wife says it's the best sex she's ever had nobody will ever come close.

Yesterday a strange thing happened, her best friends ex boyfriend who is ten years older than her and nothing to look at but she was always turned on at maby sleeping with him. So yesterday she decided to message him and tell him she wanted to sleep with him for a long time. He messaged straight back and said he wanted her that night. As far as he was aware I knew nothing about it it and this was in effect cheating. I got home around 3 am expecting her to say it was ok, I was stunned when she told me that it was a lot better than the next best sex she's ever had. Everything he did was perfect and passionate, he made her gush, he was gentle yet deep, he did everything possible to her body and he was making her so loved up that she went along with everything and she's never experienced such pleasure. Now she wants to see a lot more of him and see where it goes. Just goes to show that hidden treasures can be found anywhere and not necessarily on fab and they don't have to be good looking etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting story. As long as everyone is happy, may the fun continue!

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Just goes to show that hidden treasures can be found anywhere and not necessarily on fab and they don't have to be good looking etc"

So very true, that's been my experience outside Fab too

By *i_guy4uMan  over a year ago

Travelling

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 12:23:02]

By *i_guy4uMan  over a year ago

Travelling

"Just goes to show that hidden treasures can be found anywhere and not necessarily on fab and they don't have to be good looking etc

So very true, that's been my experience outside Fab too"

Whoo hoo!!! There's hope left for all us ugly guys then

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Just goes to show that hidden treasures can be found anywhere and not necessarily on fab and they don't have to be good looking etc

So very true, that's been my experience outside Fab too

Whoo hoo!!! There's hope left for all us ugly guys then "

speak for yourself, I'm as pretty as they come

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Didn't I mention he's short to. Haley always had suspected he might be quite dirty. He also drives trucks which is a fantasy of Haley's. He just blew her away though she could not believe it. Funny thing is Haley's best mate never said he was good in bed.maby they just clicked and are a perfect fit

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Sexual connection doesn't come with a certain look I have found

» Add a new message to this topic