FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Waiting for her to come home after a work night out

Waiting for her to come home after a work night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

All dressed up in exactly the same outfit as the Mrs is, and I mean exactly even down to matching earings, waiting for her to text to say she is near home so I have to go and meet the taxi and pay for her fare, we so love seeing the taxi drivers face it's like they see double except she has blonde hair and Katie is dark , and then the penny falls with the driver !!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant

Sheffield

Mind you I hope she hurries up my high heels are killing me after 7 hrs wearing them

Nice.....

Have a nice soak. I just got outta a really lovely green bath

Sheffield

I love to dress in exactly the same that way I know what she is feeling like in her lace top, black pencil skirt, black bra,sussies,thong stockings and heels. Plus when guys are looking at her legs and heels I know mine are looking exactly like hers.

The only thing I am wearing that she is not is my cock cage which she has the key for in her handbag, she knows how turned on all night I will have been and also knows I have not been able to get an erection or any stimulation because of the cage.

She loves it exposing me to the taxi drivers, she says it makes Katie the sissy as well as the cuck, and taxi drivers get brave when they know I am a tv and consist with all sorts of suggestions that they will do to her.

The other thing she always makes me do is leave a wine glass on the toilet seat as she always wants a pee when she gets home, and says if Katie wants to be a woman then she should have everything that comes out of a woman be it cum or drink a "woman's wine" after she has been out, so she makes me sip my wine while she tells me what's been happening

Sheffield

I know now why there was a blackout of texts from her last night, there was me thinking she was playing but she has actually lost her IPhone while out in town.......,,,,,Aaaaggghhhh

Anyone any ideas how to get it back apart from "find my iPhone" app?

» Add a new message to this topic