FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blocked for no reason

Blocked for no reason

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many people on this site rude, sent a polite message to a woman and after it was read I was instantly blocked, why couldn't she just delete the message or even a polite no thanks would do. I even attached a face pic.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's easier than getting abuse when told not interested or getting several messages asking why you have not replied

"Why are so many people on this site rude, sent a polite message to a woman and after it was read I was instantly blocked, why couldn't she just delete the message or even a polite no thanks would do. I even attached a face pic."

There is never no reason for blocking, the blocker always has a reason, you listen know what it is or disagree with them doing it

It's a clear indicator that she isn't interested in you for whatever reason, it's hers alone to decide...would a message saying no or telling you she didn't find you attractive really have been away better or clearer?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Of course you weren't blocked for no reason. Whether or not you know or understand the reason, the person had one.

The reason is simple she doesn't want to chat with you, build a bridge and move on.

Most guys who get a polite no thanks reply will just continue to message back with ever more questions as to why not why me etc hence its far quicker and cleaner to block them and move on .

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Why are so many people on this site rude, sent a polite message to a woman and after it was read I was instantly blocked, why couldn't she just delete the message or even a polite no thanks would do. I even attached a face pic."

I could be cruel.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Welcome to Fab Op...its how it goes on here..loads of odd people

Him x

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi matt, dont worry hun you are not alone in being blocked, happens to us all , head up and forward..connie x

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Welcome to Fab Op...its how it goes on here..loads of odd people

Him x"

Not odd at all.. Some people block if they are not interested to save wasting their time

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome

and try to never let it bother you, life is much easier that way

We block some people just so they don't turn up in search so we know who we've already decided no to. There's many reasons to block other than "you were rude".

What's the difference between a block and just deleting the message and you never messaging again? Not much. At least they wont turn up in your searches now, saves you time

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Why worry...

You can't change it, block move on.

If we are not interested In someone then I block their profile in case they try messaging again or forget they've already contacted us (used to happen a lot!).

Just means they're not interested! Move on

The same guy messaged us once a week and each time it was a polite no thanks In the end he asked us to block him bucause he had a short memory lol

When we used to meet single blokes, we would always reply with a polite no if we weren't interested/compatible but alot of them would message again a couple of weeks later so we started blocking as a way to filter messages. For whatever reason you weren't what she was looking for, don't take it personally.

Sasha x

Because she's not interested in meeting you.

What does it matter if you're blocked if you're never going to meet? It helps you out by ensuring that she doesn't appear in your searches anymore and you don't waste your time messaging her again.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Why do so many people on this site bleat into the forum when they get blocked ?

some people use the block button to piss other people off or it gives them a little power that they done have in their real lives,

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Because she's not interested in meeting you.

What does it matter if you're blocked if you're never going to meet? It helps you out by ensuring that she doesn't appear in your searches anymore and you don't waste your time messaging her again."

She doesn't want to fuck you so does it really matter. concentrate on the ones that haven't blocked you where there is still a chance of a meet. Nothing to do with manners or politeness, it's just there is no attractive to on wether that is physical because of your pics or because of the message you have sent.

Explaing to people why you don't want to meet isn't nice for the majority of people so why waste your time on it when that time can be spent on finding someone you want to get jiggy with.

"some people use the block button to piss other people off or it gives them a little power that they done have in their real lives, "

What power? and why does it piss people off? Because they can no longer look at pics? Or send messages time and time again?

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

See, I use to reply with a polite no thank you (men, women and couples alike who I was not interested in), but the outcome would be:

- they ask why

- abusive reply

- or a polite acceptance, but receive a message from them weeks later saying we have messaged before and we should get to meeting soon.

Good thing I use my private notes to remember. So I don't usually reply anymore and just delete the message.

So OP don't look too much into it or take it personal. Move on to the next and don't expect much. You'll have more fun that way.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"some people use the block button to piss other people off or it gives them a little power that they done have in their real lives,

What power? and why does it piss people off? Because they can no longer look at pics? Or send messages time and time again?"

By *abphilMan  over a year ago

sheffield

She read it?????

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

There,s a lot of nice people in the forums we all have our _iews on things but there some nasty ones that slag you off then block you so you can not get back in private to them forum bullies

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Why are so many people on this site rude, sent a polite message to a woman and after it was read I was instantly blocked, why couldn't she just delete the message or even a polite no thanks would do. I even attached a face pic.

I could be cruel. "

I thought the same lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sorry but that made me laugh so much..."I even attached a face pic"!! Do you think that's why she blocked you?

Seriously - don't worry about it. She did have a reason but just didn't tell you. It's not rude to ignore or block on Fab, look at the FAQ.

Try not to take it personally and work your way through the mindset that will enable the same thing to happen again and again without you getting annoyed about it. It will make your fab experience so much more fun than all this angst.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"It's easier than getting abuse when told not interested or getting several messages asking why you have not replied"

Yes its difficult x

sheffield

"The reason is simple she doesn't want to chat with you, build a bridge and move on.

Most guys who get a polite no thanks reply will just continue to message back with ever more questions as to why not why me etc hence its far quicker and cleaner to block them and move on ."

No thanks block?

sheffield

I message loads of peeps and now i am blocked by everyone. Why arn't i getting anywhere on here?

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Don't worry about it. Onwards and upwards loads more in the pond.

Because they didn't like you or your sense of entitlement?

This is a site for hooking up with people that take your fancy. Mutual fancy. The emphasis being on mutual.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We block for loads of reasons, but mainly because we know its someone we wont meet intentionally (if we bump into someone at a club, it may be a different story). We don't use the notes feature, so blocking just saves time and energy. Plenty more fish in the sea, op

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I message loads of peeps and now i am blocked by everyone. Why arn't i getting anywhere on here?"

You are meeting people! Everyone hasn't blocked you. Don't come across as being so needy or desperate - just relax and enjoy the site and the interactions with people. Sex is an added bonus, not the be-all and end-all.

How is that rude? Rude would have been sending an impolite message saying you're pig ugly

She wasn't interested and is filtering you out of her searches and her from yours. She's saving your time, don't waste a nano second more worrying about it. Although you can't see it, there is always a reason someone blocks you, its life on here and I don't consider it rude at all.

sheffield

"I message loads of peeps and now i am blocked by everyone. Why arn't i getting anywhere on here?

You are meeting people! Everyone hasn't blocked you. Don't come across as being so needy or desperate - just relax and enjoy the site and the interactions with people. Sex is an added bonus, not the be-all and end-all. "

Thank you for talking to me if i can ever be of service let me know, please, please,please.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Don't attach a face pic next time.

Surely it's obvious what the reason is? You messaged them and they aren't interested

fuck 'em

mentally

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

As many have said, I block after saying No thanks.

Otherwise you'll be back in 3, 6, 24 months acting like you're new.

Or you'll hassle about why I said No thanks.

Once blocked you can't reappear, it's as simple as that, nothing personal

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"fuck 'em

mentally"

Hello darling

Maybe she blocked because she knew you

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

"It's easier than getting abuse when told not interested or getting several messages asking why you have not replied"

This. Entirely.

I block profiles that are definatly not of my intrest, saves me keep on looking at them because I forget that I have.

Hey its a brutal world is fab you just can't credit the things that happen ,women especially the few attractive ones get a lot of messages they save time and effort by using block feature its not a personal thing ,that's why you should always make your pics the best they can be and your profile information to ,I met a woman not so long ago and her pics hid the fact she's a big woman and tall and her face pic was an old one ,we had lovely evening but I'm blocked now but ce la vie she has many sex partners she didn't need me anyway

weve been blocked by a guy last month,

we had exchange several messages with him and decided we would meet him on a day he had told us he would be free,

we messaged him to offer him a meet on said day,

his reply was no im working that day,we went to send him a reply but couldn't as he had blocked us, ?

sheffield

"weve been blocked by a guy last month,

we had exchange several messages with him and decided we would meet him on a day he had told us he would be free,

we messaged him to offer him a meet on said day,

his reply was no im working that day,we went to send him a reply but couldn't as he had blocked us, ?"

I got that fed up, i blocked me

"Hey its a brutal world is fab you just can't credit the things that happen ,women especially the few attractive ones get a lot of messages they save time and effort by using block feature its not a personal thing ,that's why you should always make your pics the best they can be and your profile information to ,I met a woman not so long ago and her pics hid the fact she's a big woman and tall and her face pic was an old one ,we had lovely evening but I'm blocked now but ce la vie she has many sex partners she didn't need me anyway "

What has what the woman looks like got to do with the fact she blocked you?

"Hey its a brutal world is fab you just can't credit the things that happen ,women especially the few attractive ones get a lot of messages they save time and effort by using block feature its not a personal thing ,that's why you should always make your pics the best they can be and your profile information to ,I met a woman not so long ago and her pics hid the fact she's a big woman and tall and her face pic was an old one ,we had lovely evening but I'm blocked now but ce la vie she has many sex partners she didn't need me anyway

What has what the woman looks like got to do with the fact she blocked you?"

as you've blocked me to you shouldn't require to know that should you ?

"Hey its a brutal world is fab you just can't credit the things that happen ,women especially the few attractive ones get a lot of messages they save time and effort by using block feature its not a personal thing ,that's why you should always make your pics the best they can be and your profile information to ,I met a woman not so long ago and her pics hid the fact she's a big woman and tall and her face pic was an old one ,we had lovely evening but I'm blocked now but ce la vie she has many sex partners she didn't need me anyway

What has what the woman looks like got to do with the fact she blocked you? as you've blocked me to you shouldn't require to know that should you ? "

If you talk about someone on a public forum, then anyone is entitled to ask a question, regardless of whether they've blocked you or not.

Just as you have spoken about someone who has blocked you.