FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting some one

Meeting some one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heclitmaster84 OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Why is it you meet a couple have fun for a couple of hours you verfie them and they don't you! What's that's that all about xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

But you are already verified - why do you want more verifications? Are you hoping that they will rave about how good you are in bed?

To me, the only point of a verification is to confirm that the person turned up on time, freshly showered, looks like their pictures, and can hold a sensible conversation. Verifications raving about someone's sexual performance are a bit tacky, I feel.

By *i-cambsMan  over a year ago

March

I agree with the above. No need to say "she sucks like a dyson"etc. Polite thankyous etc are best

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But you are already verified - why do you want more verifications? Are you hoping that they will rave about how good you are in bed?

To me, the only point of a verification is to confirm that the person turned up on time, freshly showered, looks like their pictures, and can hold a sensible conversation. Verifications raving about someone's sexual performance are a bit tacky, I feel."

Totally agree some of them ive read is like .. i had to hide one i had coz even i was embarrassed reading it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they haven't had chance yet.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why do people get so hung up on verifications?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"But you are already verified - why do you want more verifications? Are you hoping that they will rave about how good you are in bed?

To me, the only point of a verification is to confirm that the person turned up on time, freshly showered, looks like their pictures, and can hold a sensible conversation. Verifications raving about someone's sexual performance are a bit tacky, I feel.

Totally agree some of them ive read is like .. i had to hide one i had coz even i was embarrassed reading it lol"

I had one like til he left site

He joined me and my ex for what turned out to be 'more than anticipated on every level' and then wrote about it in graphic details Also made it look like I/we did that kinda thing all the time, when in actual fact we just both got carried away

» Add a new message to this topic