FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Casual kissing

Casual kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I suppose I'm a touchy feely kind of person in life. I kiss men who I call friends on the lips when I meet them - not always but often. It's not a tongue wagging type of kiss, just a soft kiss on the lips, definitely not the sexual type of snog I'd give to a bloke I want to sleep with. Blokes of course kiss me back and it's always a nice greeting. My GFs think it opens me up for misinterpretation but so far I've never had any issues whatsoever. I think most men are intelligent enough to feel when a kiss is a casual "hello" vs. a sexual invite. Was wondering what people thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would be uncomfortable if a male friend kissed me on the lips rather than the cheek.

It hasn't caused you a problem so far so it isn't an issue for you though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do the same. I have as many platonic male friends as,I have girl friends and,I too am a kissy huggy person at times.

No harm in a kiss here and there be it on the cheek or,lips.

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

I can see what your friends mean. A lot of men struggle to engage the brain upon their shoulders and use the tiny one between their legs.

I see no problem with it. But normally a kiss on the cheek is fine.

I think we should meet some time soon and you can demonstrate the differences between the two types and then I could advise you much better.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I suppose I'm a touchy feely kind of person in life. I kiss men who I call friends on the lips when I meet them - not always but often. It's not a tongue wagging type of kiss, just a soft kiss on the lips, definitely not the sexual type of snog I'd give to a bloke I want to sleep with. Blokes of course kiss me back and it's always a nice greeting. My GFs think it opens me up for misinterpretation but so far I've never had any issues whatsoever. I think most men are intelligent enough to feel when a kiss is a casual "hello" vs. a sexual invite. Was wondering what people thought."

Growing up my family greeted a kiss on the lips. I found it a bit uncomfortable and kept my lips for my loved one.

I married into a culture where you'd kiss on the cheek and that suited me.

But since in a new relationship, I've chilled out and take it as it comes. I've had kisses on the lips, kisses on the cheek. And I take them for what they are. I've had, when I think about it, pretty girls kiss on the lips and thought nothing more of it than a very friendly greeting without any sexual invite.

Lizzie has sometimes kissed guys the same way too.

So for us, no issues.

[Removed by poster at 19/02/16 00:10:12]

I often give my friends a good night kiss, lips cheek or wherever, it's not an invite to get into bed, it's purely a kiss goodnight, and is taken in the way it is given.

Now where's that kiss emoticon?

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

I have friends who greet with a kiss either lips or cheek. .i have allso found when meeting people from other countrys /cultures there greetings allways seem to be with cheeks /kisses more friendly male or female ?? Is it not the english way please feel free to add to this xt

"I suppose I'm a touchy feely kind of person in life. I kiss men who I call friends on the lips when I meet them - not always but often. It's not a tongue wagging type of kiss, just a soft kiss on the lips, definitely not the sexual type of snog I'd give to a bloke I want to sleep with. Blokes of course kiss me back and it's always a nice greeting. My GFs think it opens me up for misinterpretation but so far I've never had any issues whatsoever. I think most men are intelligent enough to feel when a kiss is a casual "hello" vs. a sexual invite. Was wondering what people thought."

I do the same with friends and family

I don't like people in my personal space, so rather people don't hug or kiss me. I tend to recoil...girls are the bloody worst!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No, if I kiss someone on the lips, I fancy them - if I didn't, I wouldn't

Personally I'd never start a sentence with "I think most men are intelligent enough to"...

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I would think it unusual to be kissed on the lips by a friend, but each to their own.

I have a number of female friends who I would and do greet with a kiss on the lips, rather than cheek. Others I don't. You get to know who is or isn't comfortable with this.

Non of it is intended sexually, though I will admit to having had sex with a few of them lol!

"I don't like people in my personal space, so rather people don't hug or kiss me. I tend to recoil...girls are the bloody worst!"

Same here.

-Courtney

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Definitely far too friendly OP.

I have no problem with friends of either persuasion kissing me on the cheeks but sometimes people object to me pulling my trousers and pants down in public

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

If they are close personal friends though and not just random work colleagues as you say, then yes, they will know it is just a personality trait and think nothing of it. Though it is quite sexually leading thing to do. It wouldn't be the same if men did it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I would be uncomfortable if a male friend kissed me on the lips rather than the cheek.

It hasn't caused you a problem so far so it isn't an issue for you though."

Not a problem. I think your friends will know you.

I've a group of male friends who hug each other in a very enthusiastic way when greeting and parting. When new members enter this group they are immediately part of it.

Everybody I know outside of this group would think I was being weird. And it would feel weird to me.

We would hate that !

Way too personal , and an invasion of personal space for us .

We would only kiss on the lips with those we are about to have sex with .

But if the op and her friends are happy with it then fair play

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

This may sound really vain but I don't think I've ever had a male friend who didn't end up wanting more... Maybe it's just my luck!

But I certainly avoid kissing friends on the lips so that they don't get confused. It's not something I would naturally feel compelled to do anyway.

I only feel the desire to kiss people I am romantically involved with.

- Amy. x

Eskimos rub noses! Each to his/her own.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

My male friends kiss me on the cheek. Lip locking is saved for Grey

I need you to kiss me so I can evaluate

» Add a new message to this topic