FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > OK here it goes...hemorrhoid/pile

OK here it goes...hemorrhoid/pile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elovetofuck2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cannock

OK I'm slightly embarrassed to be putting this,I love my arse,keep in fit, love anal sex,my partner thinks my bum is great but since my second born iv noticed I have one small pile I hate it and very embarrassed by it . my other half said it's not a turn off at all as barly noticeable.. so my question is how many women have them and are they a turn off? Truthfully lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Look through the photos on any given day and you Will see that a lot of people have them. If they're a turn off that's a lot of people not meeting.

cannock

Really? Every pic I have looked at lately are of perfect ones haha so sad that I am talking about this i know, makes me feel better though.. thank you x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Really? Every pic I have looked at lately are of perfect ones haha so sad that I am talking about this i know, makes me feel better though.. thank you x"

I think lots of women who've had children will have them. If it really concerns you why not have a chat with your gp.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Look through the photos on any given day and you Will see that a lot of people have them. If they're a turn off that's a lot of people not meeting."

Oh my dear god, why would people put pictures of that up!?

im a bloke , i have them and they do honestly make me feel rotten and dirty

Glad I don't have them.....heard they can be painful!

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I had one after childbirth which gave me trouble every now and again.

I sorted it with a better diet - and I noticed something strange... since I've been receiving anal regularly it has gone completely and not come back

they can be very very painful

You don't have to suffer them you can buy stuff over the counter, you don't even need to see your GP, just pop in the chemist

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You can get them removed but the first step is to talk to your GP.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Look through the photos on any given day and you Will see that a lot of people have them. If they're a turn off that's a lot of people not meeting.

Oh my dear god, why would people put pictures of that up!? "

I regularly whisper that to myself when I look through pictures.

I had one after giving birth but try gave me cream for it and it went away. Anusul I think the stuff was called.

"OK I'm slightly embarrassed to be putting this,I love my arse,keep in fit, love anal sex,my partner thinks my bum is great but since my second born iv noticed I have one small pile I hate it and very embarrassed by it . my other half said it's not a turn off at all as barly noticeable.. so my question is how many women have them and are they a turn off? Truthfully lol "

The first thing is get an ointment called Uniroid-HC from GP, this is more effective ointment than Anusol which you can buy overcounter. Start to incorporate more fibre in diet oats, spinach all high content vegetables and more more water every day. This will short your pile in a week, it will disappear. As mine did. Its important to keep fibre and water in diet for the rest of your life though, sometimes piles come back it depends on your diet,, keep this ointment at Home, very effective.

cannock

Mines not painful, it's only small so don't really notice it only if other half takes pics and I'm like no ooo delete that lol, I will have to try cream then if not its off to get it removed xx

cannock

[Removed by poster at 17/02/16 20:15:59]

cannock

"OK I'm slightly embarrassed to be putting this,I love my arse,keep in fit, love anal sex,my partner thinks my bum is great but since my second born iv noticed I have one small pile I hate it and very embarrassed by it . my other half said it's not a turn off at all as barly noticeable.. so my question is how many women have them and are they a turn off? Truthfully lol

The first thing is get an ointment called Uniroid-HC from GP, this is more effective ointment than Anusol which you can buy overcounter. Start to incorporate more fibre in diet oats, spinach all high content vegetables and more more water every day. This will short your pile in a week, it will disappear. As mine did. Its important to keep fibre and water in diet for the rest of your life though, sometimes piles come back it depends on your diet,, keep this ointment at Home, very effective."

Brilliant, thanks for the advice, I will try this then if not its off to gp lol xx

cannock

"Look through the photos on any given day and you Will see that a lot of people have them. If they're a turn off that's a lot of people not meeting.

Oh my dear god, why would people put pictures of that up!?

I regularly whisper that to myself when I look through pictures. "

I know!, If my other half gets that close with camera.. it's deleted lol xx

"Mines not painful, it's only small so don't really notice it only if other half takes pics and I'm like no ooo delete that lol, I will have to try cream then if not its off to get it removed xx"

Listen now.. Do what I said and you will see. I used Anusol for several days it was not going away. With Uniroid-HC it disappeared in several days. You will make Photos afterwards when healthy, bless you.

Make a feature of it, get it pierced.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I once has a cyst in a very delicate area! What a relief once I managed to burst it though

"OK I'm slightly embarrassed to be putting this,I love my arse,keep in fit, love anal sex,my partner thinks my bum is great but since my second born iv noticed I have one small pile I hate it and very embarrassed by it . my other half said it's not a turn off at all as barly noticeable.. so my question is how many women have them and are they a turn off? Truthfully lol

The first thing is get an ointment called Uniroid-HC from GP, this is more effective ointment than Anusol which you can buy overcounter. Start to incorporate more fibre in diet oats, spinach all high content vegetables and more more water every day. This will short your pile in a week, it will disappear. As mine did. Its important to keep fibre and water in diet for the rest of your life though, sometimes piles come back it depends on your diet,, keep this ointment at Home, very effective.

Brilliant, thanks for the advice, I will try this then if not its off to gp lol xx"

I even went to doctor, she looked at my bum sorry, and said surgery is the last thing to do as even after surgery they may come back again. More fibre full diet and drinks, since that I now eat loads of fibre veggies and drink more, they not coming back!

UNIROID-HC

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"OK I'm slightly embarrassed to be putting this,I love my arse,keep in fit, love anal sex,my partner thinks my bum is great but since my second born iv noticed I have one small pile I hate it and very embarrassed by it . my other half said it's not a turn off at all as barly noticeable.. so my question is how many women have them and are they a turn off? Truthfully lol "

I had a "Belinda Carlisle" once but it went away of its own accord luckily but was painful for a while x

I had a "Belinda Carlisle" once but it went away of its own accord luckily but was painful for a while x"

I don't have piles, but I do have a huge anal prolapse, due to having one to many girthy cocks up there.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Brilliant, thanks for the advice, I will try this then if not its off to gp lol xx

I even went to doctor, she looked at my bum sorry, and said surgery is the last thing to do as even after surgery they may come back again. More fibre full diet and drinks, since that I now eat loads of fibre veggies and drink more, they not coming back! "

My (T) piles were hereditary in that both my parents had them, bad. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I mean hereditary in the sense of I picked up their bad toilet habits. I had my first one at 15 and it just seemred to get worse and started to ruin my life. About 10 years ago we had family Bupa and I decided to get the operation done private.

After the op I woke up feeling that I had been fucked by a wooden horse with a barbed wire cock. The next two weeks of 'recovery' were something I will never forget. The only way I could relieve my self was to sit in a cold bath and just shit then hose myself down after. I became addicted to tramadol and codeine so quickly it was frightening.

Although I still get twinges down there I haven't had a bleeder or pain for a couple of years now so maybe it was worth it. I have changed my diet (as advised by someone above) and avoid any irregularities of bowel movement as runniness or constipation can exacerbate the strain on the sphincter. Piles are really just varicose veins of the arsehole, hence they get removed in a similar way to the leg variants.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"The first thing is get an ointment called Uniroid-HC from GP, this is more effective ointment than Anusol which you can buy overcounter. Start to incorporate more fibre in diet oats, spinach all high content vegetables and more more water every day. This will short your pile in a week, it will disappear. As mine did. Its important to keep fibre and water in diet for the rest of your life though, sometimes piles come back it depends on your diet,, keep this ointment at Home, very effective."

Here's a tip for you:

Don't keep the ointment in the same drawer as your Deep Heat

By *unCoupleTXCouple  over a year ago

Longview

I have two friends who had surgery to remove them... And I talked to a doc... All said Don't do it. I have, personally, only had one asshat ever comment about them (in person; I SERIOUSLY avoid pics). Otherwise, other than it being a pain in the ass (pun intended), it doesn't really seem to bother anyone else. Not that there are hundreds to be bothered... You know what I mean.

I had a "Belinda Carlisle" once but it went away of its own accord luckily but was painful for a while x

I don't have piles, but I do have a huge anal prolapse, due to having one to many girthy cocks up there. "

That's not right

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I even went to doctor, she looked at my bum sorry, and said surgery is the last thing to do as even after surgery they may come back again. More fibre full diet and drinks, since that I now eat loads of fibre veggies and drink more, they not coming back!

My (T) piles were hereditary in that both my parents had them, bad. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I mean hereditary in the sense of I picked up their bad toilet habits. I had my first one at 15 and it just seemred to get worse and started to ruin my life. About 10 years ago we had family Bupa and I decided to get the operation done private.

After the op I woke up feeling that I had been fucked by a wooden horse with a barbed wire cock. The next two weeks of 'recovery' were something I will never forget. The only way I could relieve my self was to sit in a cold bath and just shit then hose myself down after. I became addicted to tramadol and codeine so quickly it was frightening.

Although I still get twinges down there I haven't had a bleeder or pain for a couple of years now so maybe it was worth it. I have changed my diet (as advised by someone above) and avoid any irregularities of bowel movement as runniness or constipation can exacerbate the strain on the sphincter. Piles are really just varicose veins of the arsehole, hence they get removed in a similar way to the leg variants. "

That sounds pretty hideous!

I don't have piles, but I do have a huge anal prolapse, due to having one to many girthy cocks up there.

That's not right "

It's not true either, but I couldn't resist

That's not right

It's not true either, but I couldn't resist "

You're a card

"I once has a cyst in a very delicate area! What a relief once I managed to burst it though "

Perineal cysts are, apparently, quite common for ladies? (According to my daughter the junior doctor..... So that's anecdotal but from an experienced point of view)

» Add a new message to this topic