FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Crazy situation need advice

Crazy situation need advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. Here's the situation. A single girl I met on here and have played with numerous times called me hysterical. It seems she was browsing couples on here and came across her parents. She shut down her account cause she was afraid to be seen. Any advice I can give her. She said they had over a dozen verified meets. I guess it's because it's her parents that it's a big deal to her. I guess just the thought of it in her head now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's ok for her to swing but not her parents

Tell her to grow up!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Had they left her a bad veri after that incident with the gloryhole?

As long as your not one of her parents verification she should just block her parents and try to avoid meeting anyone that's been inside her mum lol.

Can see why she would be shocked but can't let it stop her or them having fun.

Hopefully you'll keep her busy in her swinging dry spell x

I don't think it's a problem with swinging. I guess it's just awkward. Not a discussion to have at the dinner table. Lol. I think it would freak me out or anyone at first.

I know n9 one 2ants to think of their parents having sex but I think my advice would be that being hysterical is possibly a bit of am overreaction

I'm not sure what other advice she wants?

NIGHTMARE!

something you just dont want to find out

I think it was just the shock. She'll get over it. I didn't know what to say or how to react to her telling me. Lol. I guess it's not a thought anyone wants to think about. Lol. I'd be mortified also. Lol. Crazy world we live in I guess

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It's ok for her to swing but not her parents

Tell her to grow up! "

This!

Don't understand the drama or the ops involvement either.

London

"I don't think it's a problem with swinging. I guess it's just awkward. Not a discussion to have at the dinner table. Lol. I think it would freak me out or anyone at first. "

Why would it come up at the dinner table? I have adult children. Not once have we discussed our sex lives!

"Had they left her a bad veri after that incident with the gloryhole?"

I met a woman last week. 2 days before I met her parents. I've got another met set up with her parents and they are aware of my meeting with her daughter and everything thing is hunky dory

"I met a woman last week. 2 days before I met her parents. I've got another met set up with her parents and they are aware of my meeting with her daughter and everything thing is hunky dory "

proper romeo you kid

grandma next ?

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Tell her to grow up! "

Agreed !!

Another case of "One rule for me, another for everyone else"...

"I don't think it's a problem with swinging. I guess it's just awkward. Not a discussion to have at the dinner table. Lol. I think it would freak me out or anyone at first.

Why would it come up at the dinner table? I have adult children. Not once have we discussed our sex lives!"

That was a joke. Like everyone knowing the secret at the dinner table but no one will say a word. Just awkward quietness. Lol

"I met a woman last week. 2 days before I met her parents. I've got another met set up with her parents and they are aware of my meeting with her daughter and everything thing is hunky dory

proper romeo you kid

grandma next ?"

your just jealous.

Tell to go to a hypnotist and have the memory erased.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Tell her to grow up! "

^ this

Mountains. Molehills.

"I met a woman last week. 2 days before I met her parents. I've got another met set up with her parents and they are aware of my meeting with her daughter and everything thing is hunky dory

proper romeo you kid

grandma next ?

your just jealous. "

To be honest iv think that playing with different members of the same family within a matter of days and discussing the meet with the daughter with her parents is pretty weird. Each to their own but it's not something I'd do. And I'm definitely not jealous

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I met a woman last week. 2 days before I met her parents. I've got another met set up with her parents and they are aware of my meeting with her daughter and everything thing is hunky dory "

Stay classy

There's nothing like being discreet about meets.

Lol

Sorry shouldn't laugh but is this for real!!

"Ok. Here's the situation. A single girl I met on here and have played with numerous times called me hysterical. It seems she was browsing couples on here and came across her parents. She shut down her account cause she was afraid to be seen. Any advice I can give her. She said they had over a dozen verified meets. I guess it's because it's her parents that it's a big deal to her. I guess just the thought of it in her head now. "
hehe hey even the oldies still enjoy sex still must be difficult to see your parents here and probably just as difficult to see your son or daughter here but should imagine their are quite a few situations like this ,I think she probably will want to move on to another site or she could actually go to her mum and dad and say you guys really surprised me you're on fab to and I checked your veris who would have thought you're still having sex at your age

No one else prepared to call bullshit here? Fine ..... BULLSHIT!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is it? Blimey.

Op is your concern for her wellbeing, or to keep her seeing you?

No one wants to think about their parents having sex but I'm pretty sure my older children know I have an active sex life, but we don't exactly talk about it over tea.

She needs to be more understanding of her parent's needs and carry on if it's fun for her.

Xx

Not the 3sum she had in mind then lol x

proper romeo you kid

grandma next ?

your just jealous. "

keeping it in the family is not for this kinda thing pal

I'll take you under me wing if ya like

never a bad time to learn right and wrong

Tell her to grow up!

This!

Don't understand the drama or the ops involvement either."

My reply was telling her to grow up too

No of course we don't want to see our parents on a swinging site but we are all adult and should be able to deal with such situations surely

proper romeo you kid

grandma next ?"

Lol

I find that wierd

Going to be blunt here but there's no way I could suck a cock that I knew had been up my own child

Sorry I'll go now

How did this even come up

When you met the parents did you say...oh I fucked your daughter last week?

How did you even know it was their daughter, are they family friends?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

She's just going to have to take a deep breath, block the parents account, and try and get over it.

What else can she do?

You have to remember that parents are just people, with their own lives and wants. It's really nothing to do with her. Better they're having fun together than cheating, right?

"

It didn't, he's dreaming it happened. I thought I'd check his veris before he blocked me

There is two and only two, one from a couple and indeed and single woman. Couple is 52 and woman is 49.... Now I'm no Carol Voderman or Sherlock Holmes here but even I can spot the obvious

London

How did that conversation come about?!! All sounds rather icky, but each to their own.

simply look who there friends and verifies are and block them all also block her mum and dad that way no risk, i am sure most would freak out finding your mum and dad on imagine arranging a meet in a dark room, you then you find your dad humpped you lol even worse your mum ha ha, pmsl

"Had they left her a bad veri after that incident with the gloryhole?

"

Funny as f***!!

Tell her to take the Blue pill....

Or was it the Pink one?!

I can't see what the fuss is about. Parents are allowed to swing to like us. My mum brought me up alone and she was a swinger with both sexes. We all have needs she should be proud of her parents !!!!

She needs to grow up and move on, if she is on this site she is supposed to be an adult so she needs to act like one! our kids are teenagers, they know that we are swingers, they have even met some of our close swinging friends and are generally fine with it all

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Catfish.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

^ have you asked her for the profile name to verify what she has said?

It didn't, he's dreaming it happened. I thought I'd check his veris before he blocked me

There is two and only two, one from a couple and indeed and single woman. Couple is 52 and woman is 49.... Now I'm no Carol Voderman or Sherlock Holmes here but even I can spot the obvious

"

People have sex outside of Fab. Veri's prove nothing.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

People have sex outside of Fab. Veri's prove nothing. "

This

I don't give Mr B a veri every time we have a bunk up.

We've met far more people than our verifications show.

Why didn't she just block her parents & all of their verifications so she wouldn't risk meeting anyone that her parents have met?

Personally, if I saw my parents on here, I'd think good for them, block them & let them get on with it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Ok. Here's the situation. A single girl I met on here and have played with numerous times called me hysterical. It seems she was browsing couples on here and came across her parents. She shut down her account cause she was afraid to be seen. Any advice I can give her. She said they had over a dozen verified meets. I guess it's because it's her parents that it's a big deal to her. I guess just the thought of it in her head now. "

I really wouldn't want to find my parents on here. There are things I really don't need/ want to know or see.

If that makes me a hypocrite, so be it.

However, being hysterical does seem a little over the top.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

She ought to be able to cope.

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

Luckily, my parents never had sex.

Why not just block them so they can't see one another and get on with it

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Your friend just needs to get over herself . What her parents do in their sex life is of no concern of hers and visa versa .

Now that's a bit fucked up lol

That was to jack in widnes

By *ne hung loMan  over a year ago

gloucester

fair play me thinks

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"She's just going to have to take a deep breath, block the parents account, and try and get over it.

What else can she do?

You have to remember that parents are just people, with their own lives and wants. It's really nothing to do with her. Better they're having fun together than cheating, right?"

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

For all she (the daughter) knows, her parents may have already seen her profile but instead of going crazy have just decided to live and let live - it's a possibility at least.

Oh dear,my guess is that statement just cost you a few brownie points re,any future meets with women here.....yeuck

"Now that's a bit fucked up lol "

My thoughts exactly'

"I don't think it's a problem with swinging. I guess it's just awkward. Not a discussion to have at the dinner table. Lol. I think it would freak me out or anyone at first.

Why would it come up at the dinner table? I have adult children. Not once have we discussed our sex lives!"

We have an adult child and an older teenage child and open and Frank discussion about sexual matters has always been important to us in keeping our kids educated and grounded.

We know many can't handle it, but for us it is important in keeping them safe and knowledgeable of the dangers out there.

We don't talk about our swinging, but we know our kids aren't idiots.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I find that wierd

Going to be blunt here but there's no way I could suck a cock that I knew had been up my own child

Sorry I'll go now "

» Add a new message to this topic