FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > It's not just single guys that struggle

It's not just single guys that struggle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

We've been on here for a while now and have met some really lovely and sexy people but it's not easy.

For a start it's difficult to find couples that we both like the look and sound of.

We message and get messages from a few people now and again. About 99% of those never result in a meet though.

While there are still people we talk to that enjoy chatting and love to tell us what we'll do when we do meet, we know it'll never happen. There are a few that seem to just like to talk about it and that's fine if that's what they're into.

Of the ones that do seem keen on meeting, finding free time, dates that line up or that are an acceptable distance away is the next hurdle.

Still, it does happen now and again.

This is why we enjoy clubs. It's guaranteed we will have a good night and if we arrange to meet people there and they don't show, it's no big deal really. We still have a great time.

We would however love a few private play meets so we will keep looking.

So single guys, don't be disheartened, it's not just you, it's difficult for the rest of us too.

Now, who's gonna come over?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urbsMan  over a year ago

Colchester/Ipswich

"We've been on here for a while now and have met some really lovely and sexy people but it's not easy.

For a start it's difficult to find couples that we both like the look and sound of.

We message and get messages from a few people now and again. About 99% of those never result in a meet though.

While there are still people we talk to that enjoy chatting and love to tell us what we'll do when we do meet, we know it'll never happen. There are a few that seem to just like to talk about it and that's fine if that's what they're into.

Of the ones that do seem keen on meeting, finding free time, dates that line up or that are an acceptable distance away is the next hurdle.

This is why we enjoy clubs. It's guaranteed we will have a good night and if we arrange to meet people there and they don't show, it's no big deal really. We still have a great time.

So single guys, don't be disheartened, it's not just you, it's difficult for the rest of us too.

Now, who's gonna come over? "

Your a very lucky bloke Mrs looks gorgeous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We know excatly what you mean, however we aren't short of offers/messages where single guys don't get replies. We try and send a message back to most

North West

"

Your a very lucky bloke Mrs looks gorgeous "

With an exhausting sex drive and a filthy mind for new things.

Lucky doesn't do it justice.

"We've been on here for a while now and have met some really lovely and sexy people but it's not easy.

If you ever change the soft swap thing, let me know and I'll be there with the hubby!

I only struggle when tied up ,well you have to no point otherwise

"We know excatly what you mean, however we aren't short of offers/messages where single guys don't get replies. We try and send a message back to most "

Wouldn't really say that single guys have the issue of not getting replies. So long as you send a face pic with a message it seems to be pretty rare to get ignored. Id say my experience on here is pretty similar to OP, really. Plenty of interest and chatting, but often finding it difficult to have free time and circumstances aligning with the people I'd like to meet

I'll be honest I suspect that the stereotypical single man on here struggling to even get a reply probably isn't feeling the pain of your struggle

I'll be honest I suspect that the stereotypical single man on here struggling to even get a reply probably isn't feeling the pain of your struggle

"

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

very true and well said x

North West

"

If you ever change the soft swap thing, let me know and I'll be there with the hubby! "

Lol. Thanks but I don't have long hair either.

We don't do full swap on the first couple of meets though, you're right. That's probably just one of the many reasons we don't get very far.

Not that we're complaining, just commenting on it.

Life is too short to complain about stuff.

"

If you ever change the soft swap thing, let me know and I'll be there with the hubby!

Lol. Thanks but I don't have long hair either.

We don't do full swap on the first couple of meets though, you're right. That's probably just one of the many reasons we don't get very far.

Not that we're complaining, just commenting on it.

Life is too short to complain about stuff."

Too true

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

So true.

Hard to find the right couple/ single female that like us, and we like them

If you ever change the soft swap thing, let me know and I'll be there with the hubby! "

Can we join ? Promise that we would behave

North West

Can we join ? Promise that we would behave "

Please do!

Can we join ? Promise that we would behave "

You would behave that's it your of our hit list

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"We know excatly what you mean, however we aren't short of offers/messages where single guys don't get replies. We try and send a message back to most

Wouldn't really say that single guys have the issue of not getting replies. So long as you send a face pic with a message it seems to be pretty rare to get ignored. Id say my experience on here is pretty similar to OP, really. Plenty of interest and chatting, but often finding it difficult to have free time and circumstances aligning with the people I'd like to meet"

To the best of my observation, mainly by reading general remarks, talking to people on here and post/comments in the forums, I would think that many single guys do have issues getting replies - me included. In saying that, I'm excluding a polite 'thanks but no thanks' type of response, which is very nice and courteous to receive, but obviously doesn't give the desired result

Having a quick look at your profile, you seem like a nice, intelligent and good looking guy; so you'll probably do better in responses than the average guy on here if you're sending polite and respectful messages with a face pic.

It's definitely not a rare thing for a single guy to be ignored, but so many women/couples get so many messages every day (something I definitely can't relate to at all on here ), that they can't reasonably be expected to reply to every one. Single guys just have to accept that's generally the way it is.

Anyway, slight deviation from the point of the post. Sorry OP!

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"We know excatly what you mean, however we aren't short of offers/messages where single guys don't get replies. We try and send a message back to most

Wouldn't really say that single guys have the issue of not getting replies. So long as you send a face pic with a message it seems to be pretty rare to get ignored. Id say my experience on here is pretty similar to OP, really. Plenty of interest and chatting, but often finding it difficult to have free time and circumstances aligning with the people I'd like to meet

To the best of my observation, mainly by reading general remarks, talking to people on here and post/comments in the forums, I would think that many single guys do have issues getting replies - me included. In saying that, I'm excluding a polite 'thanks but no thanks' type of response, which is very nice and courteous to receive, but obviously doesn't give the desired result

Having a quick look at your profile, you seem like a nice, intelligent and good looking guy; so you'll probably do better in responses than the average guy on here if you're sending polite and respectful messages with a face pic.

It's definitely not a rare thing for a single guy to be ignored, but so many women/couples get so many messages every day (something I definitely can't relate to at all on here ), that they can't reasonably be expected to reply to every one. Single guys just have to accept that's generally the way it is.

Anyway, slight deviation from the point of the post. Sorry OP!"

I would also add that in my experience, couples are far more likely to give a polite 'thanks but no thanks' response than women. Not sure why that is.

It's surprising how hard it is to find a meet you both want

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

We struggle to get meets. As soon as we get to the 'hey, we can meet You now, it just goes quiet.

We're kinda glad to see it isn't just us, in a weird kind of way.

Beginning to believe it was us, being a pair of munters or mentalists.

Can we join ? Promise that we would behave

You would behave that's it your of our hit list "

Psml angels always behave...but then the section "fallen angels" is begging

Fully empathise with you, despite being a single guy who's not of the stereotypical image for most single males on here! Haha. I really hope your luck picks up from here on with this thread of yours, and it is true that Fab is becoming more and more like a mere chat and dating site and less of a swinging site.

Less talk, more sex! Happy Fabbing!

I know what you mean op, that is why I don't really search so much for meets, it is next to impossible. I tend to use the forum more, it is comedy gold lol.

we have often been ridiculed on the forums for saying similar but, without a shadow of a doubt, Fab has now sadly become far more of a:-

a) chat/forum site (i.e. people want to chat NOT meet)

b) an advertising forum for clubs

"we have often been ridiculed on the forums for saying similar but, without a shadow of a doubt, Fab has now sadly become far more of a:-

b) an advertising forum for clubs"

- Some years ago when a meet was arranged on Fab it was a "meet" and if it clicked then fun.

Now it's:

1] dont meet smokers (but smokes according to profile),

2] dont meet bi females (has pictures of f/f)

3] 1 zillion miles away (sorry but if you send me a friends invite from Florida where are the tickets ?)

4] will not want your hubby when we meet as he isn't to our taste and other way round (we come as a parcel surprise sorry)

5] We want your pictures but we ourselves have none and wont send any

6] What meet never we just want Skype, Kik and all the other not interested in real sex

So as OP said ... off to club (either in Bury or long haul in London) enjoy an evening maybe play if not then relax and enjoy the facilities ...

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Exactly why we prefer the club's

I think having any sort of 'conditions' on your profile restricts the number of people you are likely to meet. As an older, single woman looking for a specific type of man I also struggle. I guess only those who are less picky have the most fun.

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Try throwing kids in to the mix...

"Periscope down it's half term" etc.

:-/

Great post . I've been known to have had a rant based on frustration on here a few times. I'd be stupid to think that it's just single men who struggle with meets on here.

Clubs definitely seem like a way forward

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I said something similar last week too. I'm not sure anyone has it easy on fab.

It is what you make it though.

Good luck in your search

boo boo

Ditto. I'm super picky when it comes to guys, so finding 4 people that click is hard work. Clubs only for is, pretty much. Way easier!

"we have often been ridiculed on the forums for saying similar but, without a shadow of a doubt, Fab has now sadly become far more of a:-

- Some years ago when a meet was arranged on Fab it was a "meet" and if it clicked then fun.

Now it's:

3] 1 zillion miles away (sorry but if you send me a friends invite from Florida where are the tickets ?)

4] will not want your hubby when we meet as he isn't to our taste and other way round (we come as a parcel surprise sorry)

6] What meet never we just want Skype, Kik and all the other not interested in real sex

So as OP said ... off to club (either in Bury or long haul in London) enjoy an evening maybe play if not then relax and enjoy the facilities ...

"

We need to get to bury

By *exy Man123Man  over a year ago

london

Londoners are too pussy. Im going back up North Xx

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Now it's:

"

All of this, great post and so very true. Made us chuckle, thanks X

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I think having any sort of 'conditions' on your profile restricts the number of people you are likely to meet. As an older, single woman looking for a specific type of man I also struggle. I guess only those who are less picky have the most fun."

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Londoners are too pussy. Im going back up North Xx"

I am a cockney that spends a lot of time up north and I would the Northeners area a little bit more chatty

Now it's:

We need to get to bury "

We are the ones that sit in ze dark corner and never say boooh to a mouse...or are on the Swing...same effect no one ever joins in

Love this post.... we are very new to this an thought it would be easy on here to find what we are looking for, we were so wrong lol. Did stay to wonder if it was us, but I do believe we are an attractive couple and definitely not munters but I guess not everyone finds the same people attractive etc.

Really wana go to a club there's only 1 near us and we are really nervous because insure what to expect when we arrive... xx

"Love this post.... we are very new to this an thought it would be easy on here to find what we are looking for, we were so wrong lol. Did stay to wonder if it was us, but I do believe we are an attractive couple and definitely not munters but I guess not everyone finds the same people attractive etc.

Really wana go to a club there's only 1 near us and we are really nervous because insure what to expect when we arrive... xx"

It's not at all that you guys are bad looking, it's that you are looking for single bi women between 18 - 40.

That could take a little while to find :D

Good luck to you both though x

» Add a new message to this topic