FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watersports - fantasies/experiences

Watersports - fantasies/experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Not sure why it's sometimes considered a taboo, nothing illegal or wrong about it just great fun.

Anyone into it here...love to hear some of your fantasies or related experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky jo-anneTV/TS  over a year ago

colchester

"Not sure why it's sometimes considered a taboo, nothing illegal or wrong about it just great fun.

Anyone into it here...love to hear some of your fantasies or related experiences"

slutmeup well my fantasy me and you in a 69 and both doing watersports mmmmm xx

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

Done it loads of times and love it, Cara is a squirter too so always lots of messy fun. It is a great turn on to watch her piss in front of men at our parties that have never seen it before. She loves to drink it too.

London

"Done it loads of times and love it, Cara is a squirter too so always lots of messy fun. It is a great turn on to watch her piss in front of men at our parties that have never seen it before. She loves to drink it too."

mmm sounds exactly like me, funnels can be fun too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really want to give it a go.

Saltburn

"Done it loads of times and love it, Cara is a squirter too so always lots of messy fun. It is a great turn on to watch her piss in front of men at our parties that have never seen it before. She loves to drink it too.

mmm sounds exactly like me, funnels can be fun too"

Never tried funnels we have loads of ws pics but they arent allowed on here.

London

"Done it loads of times and love it, Cara is a squirter too so always lots of messy fun. It is a great turn on to watch her piss in front of men at our parties that have never seen it before. She loves to drink it too.

Never tried funnels we have loads of ws pics but they arent allowed on here."

yeah, just managed to get one up, amazingly it hasn't been deleted yet

I would like to have a hot fem pee on me wile I am wanking.

I love WS! one of my pics is a lady tied to the bath, after I had pissed over her!

Love mixing it with fetish clothing such as PVC or Latex makes a lovely sound and sensation!

Eddie

Saltburn

"I would like to have a hot fem pee on me wile I am wanking. "

been there done that

By *obloodyhornyMan  over a year ago

East Lothian

Deffo high up on the to do list! Like the idea of being flat on my back with 2 or maybe 3 female's standing over me covering me in hot piss!!

We can dream.............. .

Something I've yet to experience but certainly not adverse to the idea... I squirt and gush quite a bit so what's a little bit more of mess

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

My fantasy which I often dream of is me peeing into a urinal when a woman strides in stands next to me hitches up her skirt and pees facing the urinal standing up.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've been a ws lover for as long as I can remember,I love watching a woman wee out side best of all it really turns me on.

You guys need to get yourselves to one of slutmeup's parties they are amazing

"I would like to have a hot fem pee on me wile I am wanking.

been there done that "

I would happily return the favour.

Loads of people seem to love watersports , we've had guys from all over the country to meet us just for Sabrina to piss all over them .

Doing it outside , or in public toilets seems to make it all the more horny !

Sabrina is happy to give and take , taking is far more pleasant if plenty of water has been consumed .

Done it a couple of times and i loved it. Taste delicious when she drinks plenty of water.

Been a while since i last done it though!

By *explorer69Man  over a year ago

Tring

My FB introduced me to watersports last summer. She'd never tried it outdoors so we found a secluded spot in the woods, she took her leggings off and perched on a fallen tree with her legs wide open. As I played with her clit her piss started to flow. I loved the feeling and she was so turned on.

After she'd finished (and there was loads) she held my cock whilst I had a pee, which was a really sexy experience too.

We've had fun pissing on each other in the shower.

Currently looking for another lady who's into watersports to join us for a MFF and some club fun too.

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Love watersports, water polo is ace and synchronised swimming is exceptional good fun, not so good at high diving but have perfected the belly flop.... ohhhh wait a minute u don't mean those watersports do u u mean.... ahhhh sorry guys

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

yeah, just managed to get one up, amazingly it hasn't been deleted yet"

It would appear that you have a picture moderator that you've bribed! Love seeing your hottest pictures

When I first joined fab saw a woman in chat piss in a pint glass, off cam, then drink it! X

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few ladies who like receiving, one in particular want me to fill her pussy and spray it on her Clit. It can be a huge turn on if done right.

"Not sure why it's sometimes considered a taboo, nothing illegal or wrong about it just great fun.

Anyone into it here...love to hear some of your fantasies or related experiences"

I have had great erotic pleasure with two way watersports and its mind blowing - just never enough opportunities these days

Pissed over my first ever boyfriend wanking and in his mouth.

Wanting to dabble a bit more now I've got a bit older.

Never bloody with anyone long enough to really explore!

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

Love it. I tried to introduce my ex (a nurse) to the joys of watersports, by getting her to hold my cock for me as I took a piss...

"No problem" she said, "I used to have to do this all the time with male geriatric patients"

Talk about putting a "dampener" on proceedings.

"Pissed over my first ever boyfriend wanking and in his mouth.

Never bloody with anyone long enough to really explore! "

TAXI for Manchester Jon

"Love it. I tried to introduce my ex (a nurse) to the joys of watersports, by getting her to hold my cock for me as I took a piss...

"No problem" she said, "I used to have to do this all the time with male geriatric patients"

Talk about putting a "dampener" on proceedings. "

"pissed myself laughing at this "

Well seems this thread "dried up" lol

I'm addicted to drinking from womans fountain just can't get enoughth

Was asked to be the giver by a female colleague years ago whilst working away but haven't been on the receiving end yet

Would love to try it, but with the right person.. It's a very intimate thing to do I think

Have been straddled and peed on whilst I played with myself, so the final mess was delicious. I also enjoy wrapping up tight in clingfilm panties and playing through them as I get wetter. Proper plastic panty fun is my ultimate fantasy. Any volunteers?

"Have been straddled and peed on whilst I played with myself, so the final mess was delicious. I also enjoy wrapping up tight in clingfilm panties and playing through them as I get wetter. Proper plastic panty fun is my ultimate fantasy. Any volunteers?"

Wow !!!!! that's a new one on me ....if you was tad closer, id certainly give it a go that's for sure - nothing ventured nothing gained

Love it. Had it three times, twice in a 69 ...

First time in the front room on the floor in front of the telly, came as an almost total surprise and.... just thinking about it is turning me on....

Second one was during a little outdoor fun with a lovely ebony girl...

Final time was actually planned, haha!

But still want more. And just thinking about the above has gotten me rock hard on my lunch break... doh!

So yeah, any girls into this are absolute top of my list! The ideal would be to get into a relationship with a girl who likes giving as much as receiving... Have some ideas I'd like to try out...

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

My abiding passion, to the extent that I don't think I've ever searched profiles on this site without filtering for ladies with watersports on their interests.

I've shared wet fun with a few ladies over the years, including giving and receiving golden showers, attending a couple of watersports club nights, and numerous instances of naughty public knicker-wetting on the way back from pubs and restaurants to hotels! My favourite scenario is to have a lady sit on my lap and wet herself as we kiss - the feeling as the warm wetness spreads between us is sensational! Still on my bucket list is to be peed on by more than one woman at the same time. Any volunteers welcomed with open arms!

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

Love a women pissing in my mouth like to swallow every drop

By *cenario-xxxMan  over a year ago

Salford

Have had various watersports fun over the years....none recently unfortunately. Used to know a girl who enjoyed me pissing into her mouth and then lead to me covering her in piss as she lay in the bath. Which was then followed by fucking her hard! Love to get that scenario going again with any filthy minded females!

I've had sevetal different water sports experiences. I've yet to have my face and mouth pissed in. But would love to try that!

By *cenario-xxxMan  over a year ago

Salford

"Pissed over my first ever boyfriend wanking and in his mouth.

Never bloody with anyone long enough to really explore! "

Love it!

By *othstMan  over a year ago

Brighton

A few years ago a friends told us this was his girlfriends ultimate fantasy and after a few beers we went down a back alley and three of us pissed on her while she was fully dressed but with her hand down her knickers. Then we walked her home to her boyfriends. Odd night but the are now engaged and it is rarely mentioned x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Fantasy? I'd like someone to piss over me.

Having you piss all over me slutmeup would be my fantacy!!

Wat about a Watersports Kik group for sharing pics and vids

By *ideo586Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

There is nothing quite so exciting as the build up and release as you let your piss flow into the willing, open mouth of a beautiful woman. I've been lucky enough that Slutmeup500 has been that girl on a couple of occasions and I really hope to see her again. Watersports is my thing and I love to receive from a woman just as much, especially a strong, clear stream. Thrilling. Hope to hear from anyone who shares my passion and wishes to partake.

Never been lucky enough to play with someone else into this but the idea is appealing.

Love your ice cube idea Slutmeup... I love holding an ice cube in my mouth and sliding it over a sexy body. Before it fully metals, pop it inside before penetration. Mmmmm.

Why'd you need to be with someone to try it?

Surely that's the kind of thing this site is meant for? I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to find someone willing.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

It's not something i have tried purely because of the taboo. I really want to try it tho... anyone?

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

We have done it, but only us together, and J loves peeing on my cock while I wank...both have to be in that kind of dirty/try something different mood but very erotic and horny when we do

loved watersports since my teens,something very erotic about seeing a woman pee and the feeling of it as it runs over your body is such a turn on,i'm getting all excited just thinking about it now lol

Done it lots of time, love it. Would love to be a "toilet" at a party or club for pee. Also love to have it served up chilled as a cocktail to drink at the bar With ice and a slice...

What would make good Golden Cocktail?

Dabbled a little in WS, didn't bother me as I got to have my wicked way with both females afterwards. As for squirters, the best thing is pushing your tongue in whilst they do it to get the last few squirts out! Great messy fun!

Never tried funnels we have loads of ws pics but they arent allowed on here."

genuine question, and i love water sports so im not taking the pee

when i was with my ex i used to love it when he peed inside me, now we were married so didnt have the need for condoms

now im single because of condom issues its not something i do, though greatly missed

a meet i had once suggested using a funnel which i declined as i wasnt sure how safe it was

now i know urine does not carry sti's but, and im going to be blunt here and try not to aound a twat

if he has a sti could the germs not get mixed in with the urine as it came down the urethra and pass the sti on that way?

when i was with my ex i used to love it when he peed inside me, now we were married so didnt have the need for condoms

now im single because of condom issues its not something i do, though greatly missed

a meet i had once suggested using a funnel which i declined as i wasnt sure how safe it was

now i know urine does not carry sti's but, and im going to be blunt here and try not to aound a twat

if he has a sti could the germs not get mixed in with the urine as it came down the urethra and pass the sti on that way?

"

Who knows , just get someone you know is checked and clean to piss in you ,

Who knows , just get someone you know is checked and clean to piss in you , "

how do you know if somebody is clean? ask them?

By *eanieMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I'm determined to try this this year. It's been a fantasy of mine for some time but no luck. Thought of staging my own party. Can anyone recommend a venue in the Midlands? May be a hotel with wet room?

how do you know if somebody is clean? ask them? "

They can show you an up to date Texas from the clinic with there name on saying there all clear

They can show you an up to date Texas from the clinic with there name on saying there all clear "

Nobody gets results on day of testing, and anything after day of texting isnt valid, you could get tested on Monday have a shag and pick something up Tuesday, get a text Friday saying your all clear

Saying that clinic I use don't even text you unless you have a problem, they say no news is good news, so you wouldn't even have a text round here

Such a turn on of mine. Love it both ways, doing it or receiving

Having a lady piss on you and then lower down for a licking has been one of the best sexual experiences I've had.

Worcester

I'm not suprised. It looks really horny. I would love her to piss over me

Although I don't share the love for golden showers like the rest of yous do, I do absoutely love watching a lady piss out her jet stream wherever is it, toilet, bush, alley, behind a bin etc

They can show you an up to date Texas from the clinic with there name on saying there all clear

Nobody gets results on day of testing, and anything after day of texting isnt valid, you could get tested on Monday have a shag and pick something up Tuesday, get a text Friday saying your all clear "

I'd say most people who take the time to get tested won't have sex until they get there results otherwise what's the point in even getting tested , and for me I know if I've come back clean I want to stay that way so I don't take risks , I think we can at least say some one with proof as deffo a less risk to you I not 100% but I'm sure less .

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I'm determined to try this this year. It's been a fantasy of mine for some time but no luck. Thought of staging my own party. Can anyone recommend a venue in the Midlands? May be a hotel with wet room?

"

Normally the accessible (suitable for persons with a disability) rooms are wet rooms.

Worcester

Does anyone know of any hotels with wet rooms?

hiding from cock pics.

"Does anyone know of any hotels with wet rooms?

"

I answeres this in the post above your post

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

Never tried it ... it's not something that really appeals ... I might try it if the woman I was with was very keen to but it's not on my bucker list

Worcester

Got you. Have you ever used any?

Always fantasied about have 2 or 3 women piss all over my naked body then take it in turns to take my cock whilst rubbing my wet body against them.

I Jez would love to watch two women Piddington on each others pussys

love it

Done it the once with an ex after a session in the shower. It was a very enjoyable experience and I loved her peeing over my cock. I'd love to try again someday with the right lady. Guess the shower is a perfect place to try

By *J1969Man  over a year ago

Aviemore

After a night out my mate whom had a people carrier as a car (they had 5 kids) was driving home when an accident ahead put us on to a B road, we were only on it for a mile when the drivers wife asked to stop asked for a pee stop, she the others all got out and went off in different ways but the wife needing to see what she was doing and thinking she was alone, started to pull down her thong in the headlights,

She got a huge shock when she noticed me stand smoking at the driver side door, she asked me to move but I winked and said and miss seeing you pee, I dont think so, she then said well if you are going to watch, you can drink it and she made me lye down as she sat over my face (by this time could hear others returning and claping) and she peed right down my thorat and I druck ever drop, give her a kiss and got back in like nothing had happened, her husband said nothing until the others had been droped of at there homea but said,you be coming to ours then, I asked why, well he answered, if you drank her pee least you can do is fuck her as a ty, I looked at the wife and she just nodded, was amazing evening

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"Love watersports, water polo is ace and synchronised swimming is exceptional good fun, not so good at high diving but have perfected the belly flop.... ohhhh wait a minute u don't mean those watersports do u u mean.... ahhhh sorry guys "

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

i love watersport

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Loads of people seem to love watersports , we've had guys from all over the country to meet us just for Sabrina to piss all over them .

Doing it outside , or in public toilets seems to make it all the more horny !

Sabrina is happy to give and take , taking is far more pleasant if plenty of water has been consumed .

"

Such a pity I'm outside your age range

Peterborough

I'm loving this thread, I'm glad so many share my love of WS

Any females, s.cheshire area that would give me my first ws experience please get in touch

By *i amy cdTV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

I agree with the funnels ))

All this crap about taboo and ws being something that generally isn't done so I'll ask a question, how many women when they are out drinking then end up having a fuck from someone at the end of the night even with there husbands? Loads, how many women when they out wash there pussys instead of using toilet paper? None, how many women get fucked by someone including there husbands and have there pussys licked before they get fucked? Most, and none in a jovial mood go home and first thing wash there pussys so you see every time a man licks his wife or g/f out or someone she's met he is licking a film of piss while licking her out, every man who gives a woman oral is licking piss

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"All this crap about taboo and ws being something that generally isn't done so I'll ask a question, how many women when they are out drinking then end up having a fuck from someone at the end of the night even with there husbands? Loads, how many women when they out wash there pussys instead of using toilet paper? None, how many women get fucked by someone including there husbands and have there pussys licked before they get fucked? Most, and none in a jovial mood go home and first thing wash there pussys so you see every time a man licks his wife or g/f out or someone she's met he is licking a film of piss while licking her out, every man who gives a woman oral is licking piss"

Thanks for that insight!

hiding from cock pics.

At the event I'm hoping to go Friday there should be a little bit of an eye opener for me as they have what they're calling a "piscotech" in one of the arches. I have no idea what that's going to look like or how it's going to work but it should make some very interesting watching!

Only done it once... but it was so horny enjoyed it very much

"My abiding passion, to the extent that I don't think I've ever searched profiles on this site without filtering for ladies with watersports on their interests.

I've shared wet fun with a few ladies over the years, including giving and receiving golden showers, attending a couple of watersports club nights, and numerous instances of naughty public knicker-wetting on the way back from pubs and restaurants to hotels! My favourite scenario is to have a lady sit on my lap and wet herself as we kiss - the feeling as the warm wetness spreads between us is sensational! Still on my bucket list is to be peed on by more than one woman at the same time. Any volunteers welcomed with open arms!

"

Love this! Always prefered "accidents"

I'd love to receive a golden shower hopefully il be a good boy one day

Peterborough

"At the event I'm hoping to go Friday there should be a little bit of an eye opener for me as they have what they're calling a "piscotech" in one of the arches. I have no idea what that's going to look like or how it's going to work but it should make some very interesting watching!"

We'll look forward to hearing what that consists of.

» Add a new message to this topic