FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face pic

Face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilmme OP   Man  over a year ago

harlow

Why do people on here insist on a face pic yet they haven't got one on here them selves !!! I

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some have them but keep them private.

Although those who insist on it, but then don't have any on the site themselves I agree is very hypocritical

totally agree. people have none and demand you have them

People do it because they can. If no one sent them one then they would either have to change their own behavior or not meet people.

Just don't send one to them.

-Courtney

Because its not blind date

"People do it because they can. If no one sent them one then they would either have to change their own behavior or not meet people.

Just don't send one to them.

-Courtney"

"totally agree. people have none and demand you have them"

I dont demand, i insist on a facepic in a message and i will return with mine... i dont demand nothing if a guy doesnt want to send a face pic he doesnt have to, just like i dont have to meet him.. unlike some i will not meet anyone without seeing a pic

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I don't insist but I do think that common sense tells you that you wouldn't want to go in blind

I don't have mine on display but will happily send one

I choose not too display it because the amount of mail is bad enough !!

But I agree I do find that some people don't have any and that is a bit odd !!

By *ilmme OP   Man  over a year ago

harlow

I've sent face pics when asked and had replies but no face pics seems very one sided. So now if anyone asked for a face pic I ask them to send one first they never do though! . Why when it's them that's asked for a face pic don't they want to send one themselves first Hypocrites l'm not gods gift but won't loose any sleep over it

Because women call the shots as they know its very few of them and the site is saturated with men, so there is always one male who will meet them with no pic lol.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I have mine in private and will not send unless I see a man's face first.

If that doesn't suit someone then we'd never meet.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My profile states that if I'm chatting to someone I like I will ask for a face pic early on. Of course I send mine back if I like the look of them. I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic!!

OP, people can do what they like and ask for what they want as long as its within the site rules. You too can do what you want ie; pass these profiles by.

"I've sent face pics when asked and had replies but no face pics seems very one sided. So now if anyone asked for a face pic I ask them to send one first they never do though! . Why when it's them that's asked for a face pic don't they want to send one themselves first Hypocrites l'm not gods gift but won't loose any sleep over it"

Because if you send the first message its only customery to send your pic

By *methyst01Man  over a year ago

Ealing Common

Its equally disrespectful if, once they see your face pic and they dont like it they simply block you.

"Its equally disrespectful if, once they see your face pic and they dont like it they simply block you."

No it isn't. They are not interested and are filtering you out of future searches.

Keep em on your profile and nobody asks then...you get to do the asking

"Why do people on here insist on a face pic yet they haven't got one on here them selves !!! I "

sometimes its a blessing in disguise

"Its equally disrespectful if, once they see your face pic and they dont like it they simply block you.

No it isn't. They are not interested and are filtering you out of future searches."

if your sensitive that folk blank you after a face pic is sent id say thicken your skin..

sure a quick no thanks would be nice but they certainly don't owe you one

"Keep em on your profile and nobody asks then...you get to do the asking "

Works for us too , nothing like a facial

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

People still ask me for face pics even though my public album is full of them

"Keep em on your profile and nobody asks then...you get to do the asking

Works for us too , nothing like a facial "

saves all that 'you show me your face then I'll show you mine' crap

speaking of facials...like your latest pics

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Its equally disrespectful if, once they see your face pic and they dont like it they simply block you."

It's to stop you sending them more messages.

I like too see who I'm chatting too. It'd not just the cock I go for lol. I wld never meet someone if I didn't know Wat they looked like. Iv got to hav an attraction to someone even if it's just for fun

"People still ask me for face pics even though my public album is full of them "

there's your filter then...if they can't be arsed looking then don't be arsed replying

That's the last time I send my face pic with a message to go to delete without reply

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've sent face pics when asked and had replies but no face pics seems very one sided. So now if anyone asked for a face pic I ask them to send one first they never do though! . Why when it's them that's asked for a face pic don't they want to send one themselves first Hypocrites l'm not gods gift but won't loose any sleep over it"

Good on you for sticking to your guns on this .... I ask for a face pic with first message, don't always get one, sometimes I will still chat, but I won't meet anyone if I haven't seen a face pic

"I have mine in private and will not send unless I see a man's face first.

If that doesn't suit someone then we'd never meet."

This

By *kindofmagicXXXMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Definately agree with op. I usually send one but don't get one in return. Always thought it hypocritical!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

When will mem realise they have a choice? You don't have to and if you don't want to just move on to the next profile, it is not difficult, nobody makes you do anything!

Agreed...i didnt want to become one of those people who say ' ill show mine if you show yours' sounds so imature, but its gettin to that point.

It should just be..hears face pic btw

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

But when men don't have any type of pics? Do you really wonder about why you have a lack of success?

Mine are in friends only and I send if I am sent one but does not mean I will meet .

Well i wouldnt ask for a face pic without sending one in return

"But when men don't have any type of pics? Do you really wonder about why you have a lack of success? "

Yeah i had a guy the other night iasked if he had a facepic he said he didnt cos he was paranoid..

It is funny how it's such a big deal to some, on who sends the face pic first etc, makes me chuckle.

"Why do people on here insist on a face pic yet they haven't got one on here them selves !!! I "

We keep our faces private but have plenty in friends only and give them out if we are messaging someone. I just don't like the idea of any old bugger seeing my face in case someone I know pops along!

"It is funny how it's such a big deal to some, on who sends the face pic first etc, makes me chuckle."

Haha yeah we had one couple who wouldn't even show face unless we went on Skype with them. They also wanted to meet with us at our local club so I again asked for pics...nope, they said. They would instead just give me some vague idea of what clothing they would wear ... Cheers then, can't be arsed!!

I'm not really sure why this is such an issue for so many, to me its simple. If you make first contact then I think its only polite to send a face pic if you don't have one on your profile so A; the person knows who they are talking to and B; if there is no attraction, no time is wasted chatting, they simply won't reply or say no thanks.

If a profile with no face pics "demands"

a face pic with a first message and you think its hypocritical then just move on. No one is holding a gun at your head and making you do it but the truth is, women get so many messages on here that they will probably favour the ones with face pics.

If you have sent one and they either don't send one back, cease chatting or block you then they're not into you and not interested, move on and don't waste a nano second more of your time worrying about it.

By *arker66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Because they want to see if they are attracted to you, they can't tell that from looking at a cock ! If they are interested then I'm sure they'll repay the favour by sending one back. As others have said, if you don't like it, don't do it. I have read a couple of female profiles asking for cock photos to be attached. They don't have any, is this hypocritical ?!

I send privately when asked. I work for a large organisation and prefer my privacy. I've had winks from colleagues. Personally it's about keeping my fab life private x

» Add a new message to this topic