FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would u not meet with us because...

Would u not meet with us because...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack with a bang OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hastings

....my hubby is bi.

Just like to ask the question because we feel it's better to have an honest profile. Yes we are both bi but many times have messaged people and no response back. We are always polite and reply back even if it's a no thanks. My hubby is bi but happy to play straight. So would just like ur opinions please guy's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of people don't want to meet bi guys. It's hardly a surprise.

Just meet the people that do want to.

"....my hubby is bi.

Just like to ask the question because we feel it's better to have an honest profile. Yes we are both bi but many times have messaged people and no response back. We are always polite and reply back even if it's a no thanks. My hubby is bi but happy to play straight. So would just like ur opinions please guy's "

We would although Mr is not Bi!

I would. I'm totally straight, but I am not prejudiced against those who are not.

I would not meet you because........

You are too far away. Simples!

By *he sexbotsCouple  over a year ago

Gateshead

I wouldn't worry about it. Their loss

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"....my hubby is bi.

Just like to ask the question because we feel it's better to have an honest profile. Yes we are both bi but many times have messaged people and no response back. We are always polite and reply back even if it's a no thanks. My hubby is bi but happy to play straight. So would just like ur opinions please guy's "

We much prefer to meet couples who are both bi, because we are both bi too. There may be other reasons though ... you aren't too far away but we only meet at clubs so if the attraction isn't mutual, its okay all around. He plays more than I do, so it may not be all four of us and he tends to favour a certain type of man. There are lots of things for us to consider, but having a bi male in the couple is a MASSIVE plus for us

There's a couple of reasons we wouldn't meet you. One of them is we are a couple with a bi male and straight female.

SW London

"There's a couple of reasons we wouldn't meet you. One of them is we are a couple with a bi male and straight female. "

Bi women can play straight though. I certainly dont want to play with any and every woman I meet .....

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

It is always a little more awkward with a bi male because we have to go through the conversation that sets clear boundaries - that male interactions should always be totally straight - before we play. Having said that, and having agreed the boundaries are not a problem, we have no issues with playing with a bi male as a single guy or part of a couple. We are just grateful for the honesty.

"There's a couple of reasons we wouldn't meet you. One of them is we are a couple with a bi male and straight female.

Bi women can play straight though. I certainly dont want to play with any and every woman I meet ....."

I appreciate that, but i know from experience that trying to play straight is like trying to play with one hand tied behind your back, metaphorically speaking.

Fair play for ur honesty tho. X

SW London

"There's a couple of reasons we wouldn't meet you. One of them is we are a couple with a bi male and straight female.

Bi women can play straight though. I certainly dont want to play with any and every woman I meet .....

I appreciate that, but i know from experience that trying to play straight is like trying to play with one hand tied behind your back, metaphorically speaking."

I look at it like this, although I do love to play with someone else, be they male or female, I don't often have the urge, because of my relationship with black cop and how we are together and what we give to each other. Probably not the best thing to say on a swinging site, but that's me. I would quite happily not play with anyone else again, so there is no urgency for me to play with A. N. Other of either sex. I know everyone is different, but attitude and a good laugh is much more attractive to me and I would and do happily have a laugh and banter socially rather than zone in for the play, all the time.

I appreciate that, but i know from experience that trying to play straight is like trying to play with one hand tied behind your back, metaphorically speaking.

I look at it like this, although I do love to play with someone else, be they male or female, I don't often have the urge, because of my relationship with black cop and how we are together and what we give to each other. Probably not the best thing to say on a swinging site, but that's me. I would quite happily not play with anyone else again, so there is no urgency for me to play with A. N. Other of either sex. I know everyone is different, but attitude and a good laugh is much more attractive to me and I would and do happily have a laugh and banter socially rather than zone in for the play, all the time. "

Oh yeah i appreciate that, as you can see from my profile we share very similar attitudes, i was giving a kind of "3rd person perspective" view.

leeds

I appreciate that, but i know from experience that trying to play straight is like trying to play with one hand tied behind your back, metaphorically speaking."

And we would really appreciate your honesty and say "thanks for your interest but sorry you aren't for us" because even a little bi male touching would be a total and immediate turn off for both of us - and that wouldn't be fair to you. That's why we said the initial but necessary discussion can be awkward.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"....my hubby is bi.

You're assuming people don't respond because you're bisexual but it could simply be that you don't appeal to them for other reasons.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would

SW London

I look at it like this, although I do love to play with someone else, be they male or female, I don't often have the urge, because of my relationship with black cop and how we are together and what we give to each other. Probably not the best thing to say on a swinging site, but that's me. I would quite happily not play with anyone else again, so there is no urgency for me to play with A. N. Other of either sex. I know everyone is different, but attitude and a good laugh is much more attractive to me and I would and do happily have a laugh and banter socially rather than zone in for the play, all the time.

Oh yeah i appreciate that, as you can see from my profile we share very similar attitudes, i was giving a kind of "3rd person perspective" view. "

I guess I do see a lot of attitudes (in general) from straight men and women that are based on the assumption that just because someone is bi, they wont be able to keep their hands off a straight person, or be able to respect their boundaries. We are both very picky, too much so maybe. Straight men who avoid bi men maybe think they will be irresistible to bi men and the same for straight women? I just find myself wondering, again in general, why someone would assume bi men or women can't control themselves. Maybe its about degrees of bi ness (that's tongue in cheek) ... you know how I love a good discussion

We dont mind meeting couples who are both bi, Elaine is bi and i am straight, i feel comfortable in my own skin not to worry about whether the couple we are in bed with want to both suck my cock

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I wouldn't worry about it. Their loss "

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Make no difference to me what someone is or is not, i would meet based on how i got along with the person/people

From your profile, it would not put me off no

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh yeah i appreciate that, as you can see from my profile we share very similar attitudes, i was giving a kind of "3rd person perspective" view.

I guess I do see a lot of attitudes (in general) from straight men and women that are based on the assumption that just because someone is bi, they wont be able to keep their hands off a straight person, or be able to respect their boundaries. We are both very picky, too much so maybe. Straight men who avoid bi men maybe think they will be irresistible to bi men and the same for straight women? I just find myself wondering, again in general, why someone would assume bi men or women can't control themselves. Maybe its about degrees of bi ness (that's tongue in cheek) ... you know how I love a good discussion "

Our experience has been that people who tell us that they are happy to play straight don't mean it. I don't assume that every bi woman wants to play with me but after a couple of awkward and one quite embarrassing situation we prefer to avoid the potential problem altogether. I think this genuinely is a case of the many suffering for the bad behaviour of the few.

Not worries here.

I find that my options are limited by being a bit on the bi side. But why lie just for some fun.

saying that i am not worried about meeting with couples where the man is straight, not going to jump him....lolz

SW London

"Make no difference to me what someone is or is not, i would meet based on how i got along with the person/people

From your profile, it would not put me off no "

We do get a lot of messages from bi guys assuming that we will meet just because he is bi. Agree totally with you on this, its about the connection and how we get on. Someone making such an assumption puts us off ...

Hastings

"....my hubby is bi.

Just like to ask the question because we feel it's better to have an honest profile. Yes we are both bi but many times have messaged people and no response back. We are always polite and reply back even if it's a no thanks. My hubby is bi but happy to play straight. So would just like ur opinions please guy's

You're assuming people don't respond because you're bisexual but it could simply be that you don't appeal to them for other reasons. "

Not assuming that at all as title says would u not meet with us because....

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would "

Actually, having looked at the message history and lack of replies, I've changed my mind. I wouldn't.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

you've met 53 people so how many more do you want to meet to have sex with? Jeez!

I so would I love bi men ,I like a man who is confident in his own sexuality , and bi doesn't mean that they can't do straight .

SW London

I guess I do see a lot of attitudes (in general) from straight men and women that are based on the assumption that just because someone is bi, they wont be able to keep their hands off a straight person, or be able to respect their boundaries. We are both very picky, too much so maybe. Straight men who avoid bi men maybe think they will be irresistible to bi men and the same for straight women? I just find myself wondering, again in general, why someone would assume bi men or women can't control themselves. Maybe its about degrees of bi ness (that's tongue in cheek) ... you know how I love a good discussion

Our experience has been that people who tell us that they are happy to play straight don't mean it. I don't assume that every bi woman wants to play with me but after a couple of awkward and one quite embarrassing situation we prefer to avoid the potential problem altogether. I think this genuinely is a case of the many suffering for the bad behaviour of the few."

I have suffered from that myself, to be fair, where we were at a party where the d*unk hostess insisted I must play with her because I am bi. Not likely in that case, and it was horrible to the extent that I through a paddy and demanded we leave. I think its about the person .... I am not pushy in terms of play. Mr only likes a certain type of man, and we don't have the same taste in men .... of course you have to be relaxed and trust the person or couple you are with. I find the dynamic in the couple the most interesting ... and ultimately one of the turn ons or offs.

SW London

"you've met 53 people so how many more do you want to meet to have sex with? Jeez!"

Are we counting and comparing now? I have seen many profiles in the hundreds .... why the 'jeez'?

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"....my hubby is bi.

It does not matter to me in the slightest, one way or the other, if the man is bisexual. I have met many bisexual men and many straight men and wouldn't have known the difference unless I was told

"....my hubby is bi.

You're assuming people don't respond because you're bisexual but it could simply be that you don't appeal to them for other reasons.

Not assuming that at all as title says would u not meet with us because...."

We have no problem at all with bi guys .

The thing that puts us off is the bit about the woman needing a couple of glasses of wine to overcome her shyness .....

SW London

"....my hubby is bi.

The thing that puts us off is the bit about the woman needing a couple of glasses of wine to overcome her shyness ....."

Good spot ....

"you've met 53 people so how many more do you want to meet to have sex with? Jeez!

Are we counting and comparing now? I have seen many profiles in the hundreds .... why the 'jeez'?"

Exactly our thoughts , what's it coming to ?

People can meet as many as they like !

"....my hubby is bi.

The thing that puts us off is the bit about the woman needing a couple of glasses of wine to overcome her shyness ....."

Worst thing ever. People needing alcohol to get laid.

"Get her pissed to get her going" err fuck no!!

For me it's not that i wouldn't be able to control myself with a meet with a straight couple it's just that i dont have boundaries, i don't see exclusion zones, i see sex and pleasure. I see people enjoying themselves, humans, similar sexual beings if you will. If something needs licking its gonna get licked! Pleasure is in the giving. Sex and bureaucracy don't mix for me. When sex is so intense that the people involved have forgotten the date, time, their name and what sex they are...you'll find me. I will probably stink. But it'll be a good stink...

SW London

"For me it's not that i wouldn't be able to control myself with a meet with a straight couple it's just that i dont have boundaries, i don't see exclusion zones, i see sex and pleasure. I see people enjoying themselves, humans, similar sexual beings if you will. If something needs licking its gonna get licked! Pleasure is in the giving. Sex and bureaucracy don't mix for me. When sex is so intense that the people involved have forgotten the date, time, their name and what sex they are...you'll find me. I will probably stink. But it'll be a good stink... "

Everyone else will have their boundaries though, wont they? I totally get your point, as in the moment, I don't have any either. Its not often I am in the moment, though, except when I am with the OH and that is every night, lol. I mean, not often in the moment when meeting .... as that takes trust

Hastings

"....my hubby is bi.

The thing that puts us off is the bit about the woman needing a couple of glasses of wine to overcome her shyness .....

"Get her pissed to get her going" err fuck no!! "

I certainly don't need alcohol to get laid just I like a social drink first to put at ease the nerves. Pissed on a meet never and hubby certainly not pushing me into this with drink

"For me it's not that i wouldn't be able to control myself with a meet with a straight couple it's just that i dont have boundaries, i don't see exclusion zones, i see sex and pleasure. I see people enjoying themselves, humans, similar sexual beings if you will. If something needs licking its gonna get licked! Pleasure is in the giving. Sex and bureaucracy don't mix for me. When sex is so intense that the people involved have forgotten the date, time, their name and what sex they are...you'll find me. I will probably stink. But it'll be a good stink...

Everyone else will have their boundaries though, wont they? I totally get your point, as in the moment, I don't have any either. Its not often I am in the moment, though, except when I am with the OH and that is every night, lol. I mean, not often in the moment when meeting .... as that takes trust "

Oh yeah they'll have their boundaries, that's why i don't meet!

leeds

"For me it's not that i wouldn't be able to control myself with a meet with a straight couple it's just that i dont have boundaries, i don't see exclusion zones, i see sex and pleasure. I see people enjoying themselves, humans, similar sexual beings if you will. If something needs licking its gonna get licked! Pleasure is in the giving. Sex and bureaucracy don't mix for me. When sex is so intense that the people involved have forgotten the date, time, their name and what sex they are...you'll find me. I will probably stink. But it'll be a good stink... "

I understand your sentiments but if pleasure is in the giving then surely you wouldn't get pleasure from doing something that was a turn off to the other person, for example by licking something they definitely didn't want licked - it would be a bit like pissing on someone who abhorred water spots. You may not have boundaries but giving someone else pleasure also means respecting theirs whether you make sense if them or not.

SW London

"For me it's not that i wouldn't be able to control myself with a meet with a straight couple it's just that i dont have boundaries, i don't see exclusion zones, i see sex and pleasure. I see people enjoying themselves, humans, similar sexual beings if you will. If something needs licking its gonna get licked! Pleasure is in the giving. Sex and bureaucracy don't mix for me. When sex is so intense that the people involved have forgotten the date, time, their name and what sex they are...you'll find me. I will probably stink. But it'll be a good stink...

Everyone else will have their boundaries though, wont they? I totally get your point, as in the moment, I don't have any either. Its not often I am in the moment, though, except when I am with the OH and that is every night, lol. I mean, not often in the moment when meeting .... as that takes trust

Oh yeah they'll have their boundaries, that's why i don't meet! "

I think that may be why I dont either, lol

You have a lovely profile. Just far too far away. Question is. Would you want to meet us LOL ?

I understand your sentiments but if pleasure is in the giving then surely you wouldn't get pleasure from doing something that was a turn off to the other person, for example by licking something they definitely didn't want licked - it would be a bit like pissing on someone who abhorred water spots. You may not have boundaries but giving someone else pleasure also means respecting theirs whether you make sense if them or not."

Exactly! So i wouldn't put myself in that position.

"....my hubby is bi.

I certainly don't need alcohol to get laid just I like a social drink first to put at ease the nerves. Pissed on a meet never and hubby certainly not pushing me into this with drink"

Ok.

"....my hubby is bi.

My partner and I would *only* meet with you if you were bi. If your partner was straight then we wouldn't meet you.

SW London

"....my hubby is bi.

I certainly don't need alcohol to get laid just I like a social drink first to put at ease the nerves. Pissed on a meet never and hubby certainly not pushing me into this with drink

Ok. "

As a non drinker, I dont think you should do anything that you have to have a drink first to ease the nerves for .... if you are okay with it, why would you have to ease the nerves? (you is used in a general sense here).

Oh yeah they'll have their boundaries, that's why i don't meet! "

Not all of them will ....

You haven't met us yet

"

As a non drinker, I dont think you should do anything that you have to have a drink first to ease the nerves for .... if you are okay with it, why would you have to ease the nerves? (you is used in a general sense here). "

As another non-drinker (well, very, very occasional drinker at home) I agree with this. I do avoid people who need to have a drink for dutch courage. It makes me feel unwanted and undesirable because they wouldn't want me without a drink.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"....my hubby is bi.

Not assuming that at all as title says would u not meet with us because...."

Oh ok sorry, it's just you say that you tell people you're bi and they don't message back.

"....my hubby is bi.

Ok.

As a non drinker, I dont think you should do anything that you have to have a drink first to ease the nerves for .... if you are okay with it, why would you have to ease the nerves? (you is used in a general sense here). "

Easy for you to say, but I'm terrified by blood and gore! I wouldn't be able to start work on my triple by-pass patients if i entered the operating theatre sober! just the thought makes me feel woosey...

We're a bi couple who play straight and bi

But we find it hard to find a bi couple

We find it hard finding a nice bi guy or tv ts most guys who reply are straight or say there bi but won't put bi c on there profile

So any bi couples looking for a laugh sexy fun or tv ts get in touch xxx

"....my hubby is bi.

Ok.

Agree.

"It is always a little more awkward with a bi male because we have to go through the conversation that sets clear boundaries - that male interactions should always be totally straight - before we play. Having said that, and having agreed the boundaries are not a problem, we have no issues with playing with a bi male as a single guy or part of a couple. We are just grateful for the honesty. "

We're not all cum craving cock addicts! If a couple say "we just want to play straight" then those boundaries are pretty clear to me!

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

No I would,nt meet you even though your hubby will play straight some on here would still say that I,m not straight if I,ll play with a bi-couple

"No I would,nt meet you even though your hubby will play straight some on here would still say that I,m not straight if I,ll play with a bi-couple"

"You know what some might say"

Yes I would, but he had to watch from a distance lol.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"....my hubby is bi.

its called "personal choice" folks meet or dont meet who they wish to, if you not someones cup of tea then thats life plenty of others will be interested!

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

"....my hubby is bi.

I'd Fuck you both

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

3 couples refused to talk or meet us, because im bi courious,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We won't meet bi guys. No offence and understand that you can play straight but it's the fact you play bi and the risks that go with it. Like said. No offence each to their own desires and all that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why get hung up on the reasons people won't meet you? It's like the married men moaning that people won't meet them because they're married.

It's like me saying "I'm 59 but I can act 39 why won't people with 40 as their upper age limit meet me?"

[Removed by poster at 14/02/16 14:23:09]

We prefer couples where both are bi ! It's horses for courses ! We would not want to meet a lot of the people who have posted on this thread and we doubt they would wish to meet us . C 'est la vie ! Why angst over it ?

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I wouldn't meet up with couple where the guy is bi. When I meet with a couple, I want to only interact with the woman sexually.

The problem with bi guys is that they see me sexually. It's just not I want.

"We won't meet bi guys. No offence and understand that you can play straight but it's the fact you play bi and the risks that go with it. Like said. No offence each to their own desires and all that "

Blimey, you can't say that here

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wouldn't meet up with couple where the guy is bi. When I meet with a couple, I want to only interact with the woman sexually.

The problem with bi guys is that they see me sexually. It's just not I want."

Hey John! What's it like being a sex God?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why get hung up on the reasons people won't meet you? It's like the married men moaning that people won't meet them because they're married.

It's like me saying "I'm 59 but I can act 39 why won't people with 40 as their upper age limit meet me?""

Try being married AND bi and the chances fall even lower!

The main thing that grips our excreta is the hordes upon hordes of "straight" profiled males who message saying they are actually bisexual in some way shape or form ! We suspect that the virulently anti- bi male people on Fab - as is your right to be , don't get us wrong - have in actual fact met many bi males and bi make couples who portray themselves as straight just to get a shag !

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I'm straight n if I seen male half of couple is bi n kinda stay away but if I got a message from a couple I would always reply respectfully . IDE never b rude to anyone .

"We won't meet bi guys. No offence and understand that you can play straight but it's the fact you play bi and the risks that go with it. Like said. No offence each to their own desires and all that "

We are the same. Not sure I am totally in agreement with the additional risks concern though.

It is simply a matter of preference. I just cannot get excited about a guy if he is gay or bi. Whether he offers to play straight or not is irrelevant since for me the most important part of sex takes place in my imagination.

Since there are a number of couples who have said they would be happy I would concentrate on them rather than worry about those that are not.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I wouldn't meet up with couple where the guy is bi. When I meet with a couple, I want to only interact with the woman sexually.

The problem with bi guys is that they see me sexually. It's just not I want.

Hey John! What's it like being a sex God? "

It's a real pain matey!! Haha!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

A few months ago, a girlfriend and I wanted to meet bisexual men only for the evening. We posted in 'meets' and got a few dozen men write to us. Apart from 6 or 7, each and every one of the others listed themselves as straight on their profile

We asked these straight guys to clarify. They all swore they were bisexual but list themselves as straight on their profile as otherwise some other couples and women won't meet them. Needless to say, we deleted ther messages and met a few of the bi-guys

I wonder who met these straight guys

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why get hung up on the reasons people won't meet you? It's like the married men moaning that people won't meet them because they're married.

It's like me saying "I'm 59 but I can act 39 why won't people with 40 as their upper age limit meet me?"

Try being married AND bi and the chances fall even lower! "

You do ok Steve

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

My husband refuses to meet couples where the male is bi. I don't know if he's scared they may pounce on him lol.

Respect to you for actually saying it rather than making up excuses.

99.9% of men who contact me for "car fun" list as straight.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"....my hubby is bi.

Why are you assuming it's because the male half is bi? Could be for lots of reasons...

Personally, we're not bothered if people are bi or straight. We wouod just expect any boundaries to be respected, same as on any other meet.

"We won't meet bi guys. No offence and understand that you can play straight but it's the fact you play bi and the risks that go with it. Like said. No offence each to their own desires and all that

A few months ago, a girlfriend and I wanted to meet bisexual men only for the evening. We posted in 'meets' and got a few dozen men write to us. Apart from 6 or 7, each and every one of the others listed themselves as straight on their profile

We asked these straight guys to clarify. They all swore they were bisexual but list themselves as straight on their profile as otherwise some other couples and women won't meet them. Needless to say, we deleted ther messages and met a few of the bi-guys

I wonder who met these straight guys "

Exactly ! This is our perpetual experience on fab !

Hastings

"....my hubby is bi.

Why are you assuming it's because the male half is bi? Could be for lots of reasons...

Personally, we're not bothered if people are bi or straight. We wouod just expect any boundaries to be respected, same as on any other meet.

"

Not assuming we know it happens from talking to others. Only asking for people's opinions, after all it is swingers chat. We meet our fare share of people and more than content.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"....my hubby is bi.

Not assuming we know it happens from talking to others. Only asking for people's opinions, after all it is swingers chat. We meet our fare share of people and more than content. "

Sorry if you didn't like my answer. I just meant that they might not have replied for a different reason. Not just because your both bi.

We try not to worry about why, when people don't reply or delete our message. It would drive us mad otherwise.

Why do you care?

We are bi and we love it. We have loads of fun. Couldn't give a monkey's chuff if people don't want to meet us because we are bi or for any other reason for that matter.

Everyone is here to have their own fun and is entitled to preferences.

V xxx

By *haynebabeCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

We meet you we meet straight and bi people

We wouldn't have an issue.

» Add a new message to this topic