FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just putting it out there

Just putting it out there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lower OP   Man  over a year ago

west bromwich

I regularly visit swinger clubs in the Uk & i don't mind traveling...i also would like a woman to join me visit a club as couples generally have more fun...Is it wrong of me to ask a woman to join me or is it seen as cheeky...by the way i am new to this site so please be gentle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I regularly visit swinger clubs in the Uk & i don't mind traveling...i also would like a woman to join me visit a club as couples generally have more fun...Is it wrong of me to ask a woman to join me or is it seen as cheeky...by the way i am new to this site so please be gentle.

"

You cheap skate

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think it's wrong as long as you have a clear understanding in place.

Welcome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say get to know the woman first, unless this topic works out for you and you find someone this way.

Some people will be offended, for example i know i don't want to be associated as a partner of anyone of here who is only NSA to me.

Others are looking for the same as you though, might not have it on their profile to stop all the chancers from asking.

west bromwich

Ah _lacksausage don't be like that.

Birmingham Airport

"Ah _lacksausage don't be like that."

Dont you realise that would entitle you to a discount at the door?

west bromwich

Ha ha never even crossed my mind about the entrance fee to be honest & i would be the perfect gentleman & have dinner/drinks before we entered the club

west bromwich

Thank you for the advise ladies.

Would it not be easier to just arrange to meet people inside the club?

Then you don't have to 'wine and dine' them first either...

By *andjCouple  over a year ago

tempsford

"I regularly visit swinger clubs in the Uk & i don't mind traveling...i also would like a woman to join me visit a club as couples generally have more fun...Is it wrong of me to ask a woman to join me or is it seen as cheeky...by the way i am new to this site so please be gentle.

"

We have many non couples come together, what is the difference between coming to a club or asking someone out for a drink at the local?

I used to go into clubs with guys but I no longer do

I just got fed up of guys just using me to get in, buggering off all night and leaving me or using me as an offering so they can fuck some guys wife, caused to many problems when in couples room when they would play with a woman and I refused to play with her fella

So I stopped going in as a couple

You cheap skate"

I think for a lot of guys its not about the money they just know they will have better luck with a woman hanging off their arm

Let's face it who does better in clubs couples or single guys?

west bromwich

Hi Wasp i just like the idea of having a good night out which would include food & drinks & then onto the club for some extra therapy.

Birmingham Airport

We have many non couples come together, what is the difference between coming to a club or asking someone out for a drink at the local?"

I will tell you the difference:

In the pub scenario, the lady is happy for you to fetch the drinks( nobody benefits, I daresay).

In the club scenario, a guy going with a lady means the guy gets to pay less and the lady still pays nothing(but how dare he!!)

The entrance fee would be a lot cheaper as well lol.

west bromwich

Well said naughty could not have put it better myself but not necessarily to better luck as i would just be happy with the woman on my arm unless of course she had other ideas....as they say different strokes if you pardon the pun

west bromwich

As i said guys & as the song goes its not about the money money money

west bromwich

As i said guys & as the song goes its not about the money money money

I, the fem, get annoyed when guys ask me to couple up with them to go to a club but then say its not about the money, i always presume its about the money (cheaper entrance fee and membership) and the ease of getting into a club for them.

I find it very bad manners.

It instantly means a block for the guy.

Plus why on earth would i need to couple up with them, i can go with hubby or alone I'm not going to be used as bait by a cheapskate

"Hi Wasp i just like the idea of having a good night out which would include food & drinks & then onto the club for some extra therapy. "

I would hazard a guess that it's more than many are looking for from their swinging.

I occasionally go out for dinner with friends that I go to clubs with (of the fetish variety), but that's once we're very established as friends.

west bromwich

Well Neillie i can honestly tell you that on this occasion that you are presuming wrong as its not about money....also anyone female or male been used as bait is wrong in my eyes.

west bromwich

Naughty... i can see your point & i did not see it like this as i taught the women called the shots when in the club as in set the boundaries as to what you both like & dont like before hand & no means means no etc...telling my truth where i come from we treat women with respect & i would never ever leave a woman that i walked in with on her own in a club unless she asked me to....maybe its the irish in me.

Birmingham Airport

What is wrong with you fecking people?

Woman hops into man's car and they go to a club; woman gets free lift; nothing wrong.

Man invites woman to go to a club together; she is being used as a half price voucher.

Men must be doing something wrong.

west bromwich

Ok so here goes...anybody on this site wishing to visit a club with me please put their hands up...oh and by the way this offer will only stay up for a short time like 1 year

By *uckylindaWoman  over a year ago

Near

No it is not wrong, if you can find the right women and she wants to do it to I don't see that a problem at all. After all we are all Adults and should know what we want and don't want good luck

west bromwich

Thank you _uckylinda

Birmingham Airport

"Thank you _uckylinda"

But to be honest it was me that introduced the money/ entrance fee element. It was all in a spirit of mischief and tongue in cheek but I was taken too seriously.

OP I think I owe you a drink.

west bromwich

I knew you were pulling my leg my friend & yes people are a bit sensitive at times but me i love a laugh as i say its good for the soul..i will keep you to that drink

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"...i also would like a woman to join me visit a club as couples generally have more fun...Is it wrong of me to ask a woman to join me or is it seen as cheeky... "

Loads of men ask me to go to clubs with them, and I always say no. Why would I go WITH a man, when I can have as much fun as I want, on my own?

In my experience, men who want to hook up with an unknown female for a club have a less-than-honest reason. 1) they want to get in cheaper as a couple, 2) they expect that I am guaranteeing them sex with me, or 3) they think that they are more likely to have sex with the other women in the club if they have a woman to 'swap'.

When men say that they are 'too shy' to go to a club on their own, I always tell them to go with a male friend. Funny how this somehow doesn't meet their needs!

west bromwich

Hi Flirty..with regards to me you are totally wrong on all 3 & it is your choice to say no.

By *mjdWoman  over a year ago

oswestry

I was going to say I would go as I've never ben to a club and it would be good to go with someone who has a few times but now I'm worried will I get left on my own as he goes off

By *mjdWoman  over a year ago

oswestry

I was going to say I would go as I've never ben to a club and it would be good to go with someone who has a few times but now I'm worried will I get left on my own as he goes off

"...i also would like a woman to join me visit a club as couples generally have more fun...Is it wrong of me to ask a woman to join me or is it seen as cheeky...

Loads of men ask me to go to clubs with them, and I always say no. Why would I go WITH a man, when I can have as much fun as I want, on my own?

In my experience, men who want to hook up with an unknown female for a club have a less-than-honest reason. 1) they want to get in cheaper as a couple, 2) they expect that I am guaranteeing them sex with me, or 3) they think that they are more likely to have sex with the other women in the club if they have a woman to 'swap'.

When men say that they are 'too shy' to go to a club on their own, I always tell them to go with a male friend. Funny how this somehow doesn't meet their needs!"

"I was going to say I would go as I've never ben to a club and it would be good to go with someone who has a few times but now I'm worried will I get left on my own as he goes off

"

Possibly.

west bromwich

Hi would any woman like to join me visit a swinger club in the Uk?

west bromwich

Hi would any woman like to join me visit a swinger club in the Uk?..Irish 54yrs young fit & overall a really nice guy.

Maybe post in clubs forum or meets?

» Add a new message to this topic