FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clone a willy kit - Anyone had a go?

Clone a willy kit - Anyone had a go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Has anyone used one of these?

We've had one failed attempt and we are just waiting for some more moulding stuff to arrive so we can try again.

Just wondered if anyone else had had a go and how they got on.

MissK keeps muttering something about me fucking myself but I'm sure that doesn't mean what I think it means...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The kits are just a bit of fun really.. A friend bought me one as a birthday present and it was a laugh making it but it didn't come out perfect. Mold lines, air bubbles.. was still usable though

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

My daughter told me, after a few glasses of wine, that she and her boyfriend had done his!! Not surprisingly, I didn't ask for details!

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

MissK then wants to use the mould to make a hand soap for the bathroom in the shape of my knob.

Yes I still have my exes, it worked really well, although the vibe didn't set in it straight it most certainly hits the spot.

It took patience and leaving it for a couple of days to set fully, there's a couple of air holes in it but they don't effect the use

What's the name of the kit? I'll have a look and see if I can come up with advice. Or message me.

PS Hand soap? Why not make candles?

"Has anyone used one of these?

We've had one failed attempt and we are just waiting for some more moulding stuff to arrive so we can try again.

Just wondered if anyone else had had a go and how they got on.

MissK keeps muttering something about me fucking myself but I'm sure that doesn't mean what I think it means..."

Order extra latex it whatever it is,otherwise you end up with a stumpy dick. Also some sort of cock ring is useful to keep you hard.

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Yes - have done a couple of these, with increasing success! In addition to the instructions...

* Get all of the materials prepped beforehand. Don't be thinking about what to do next as it's quite time critical.

* The moulding material is going to permanently stick in any fabric it splatters onto, so don't do it anywhere near carpet/rug/bedding/clothing/towels. Anything vinyl like lino or shower curtain will be fine.

* Seriously, get rid of all possible hair before trying it. Not only does it make for a better 'clone', it can be painful stuff to try pulling out! Skin is no problem though

* The harder you can make the 'subject' ahead of time the better, and the harder you can keep it for the time the mold is setting, the better too! An extra attentive BJ to start and then a sexy show to keep the attention up has worked very well for us! If keeping firm is a challenge, then a cock ring would be ideal (not a problem for us... )

* You'll be tempted to rush the setting of the mold and the clone - be patient! If anything, leaving the clone a bit longer will help.

* When making the mold, plan your 'angle'as you don't want the goop to drip out causing air pockets. Also avoid cock touching the side of the container or it will make the mold not work. A 'dry' run using just some warm water will give you a good idea of what you'll need to do.

* If you're making the one with a vibrator, it's really important that it doesn't touch the edge of the mold and has a good gap of the filler all the way round. We worked out the best way to do this was to make a disc of cardboard with a hole in and use the battery-cover unscrewed and through the hole, then tightened to hold it in place. Then you can adjust it in the mold and get the position right before mixing and putting in the filler.

* Mix the filler really thoroughly. If you don't you'll get patches which don't cure as quickly as the rest.

* The clone will take a while before all the solvents have evaporated off - after you've taken it out, rinse it several times, and then leave it to dry and air for a couple of days.

With all of that, OK it's a bit messy, but it can be fun to do for both of you, and having a copy allows you to get up to quite a few extra things you can't manage with just one! You might want to use a condom with it as you can still smell the solvents for quite a while if you're sensitive.

The 'clone a pussy' is fun too, but the end result of that is just ornamental, not usable :D

I tried to make one ages ago, yes it's messy, didn't work though, touched the sides and didn't realise doh!

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Making one on your own would definitely be a challenge!

» Add a new message to this topic