FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching Missis at gloryhole

Watching Missis at gloryhole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Must share this with you all took missis to a gloryhole party Xmas time and she looked great turned up at this guys house there were 2 other couples there we went upstairs to gloryhole I got her turned on then went behind and watched who was there and there were 4 guys 2 in their 60's and 2 in their early 50s the 2 guys didn't look the best but had huge cocks then went back to cez and watched her take them in her mouth before she bent over must say I was massively turned on watching her after they had all finished I took her downstairs where we had a drink with them and at first she was many impressed with their looks but admitted she squirted like crazy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Must share this with you all took missis to a gloryhole party Xmas time and she looked great turned up at this guys house there were 2 other couples there we went upstairs to gloryhole I got her turned on then went behind and watched who was there and there were 4 guys 2 in their 60's and 2 in their early 50s the 2 guys didn't look the best but had huge cocks then went back to cez and watched her take them in her mouth before she bent over must say I was massively turned on watching her after they had all finished I took her downstairs where we had a drink with them and at first she was many impressed with their looks but admitted she squirted like crazy xx "

More please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic