FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > KiK - why are folk so annoyed with t?

KiK - why are folk so annoyed with t?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I use KiK because I enjoy cybersex as well as the real thing. Plus its a free and easy way to chat off this site.

For the uneducated; KiK is a very safe and easy App to use. Takes seconds to download, takes a few mins to register and then your done.

Whatsapp - YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER OUT.

KiK - YOU DON'T = MUCH SAFER AND DISCREET

So the many profiles stating "We Don't do KiK or Whatapp" I get it you hate cybersex, but you forgot to untick it from your 'Interests' when you first joined!

Oh Happy Shrove Tuesday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use Kik. It's a lot easier and quicker for 1 on 1 chats. Discreet too

I wish I could figure out the video side to it.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I got a lot of spam on kik.

I also don't do cyber sex.

"I got a lot of spam on kik.

I also don't do cyber sex."

me too but I've learned to know what is spam and what is genuine.

KiK doesn't have to be an APP used for sex chat (sexting) think of it as a free texting service that one can use between friends.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

KiK doesn't have to be an APP used for sex chat (sexting) think of it as a free texting service that one can use between friends."

I use whatsapp with friends. I don't mind friends having my number.

The kik spam was easy to recognise but it was still annoying.

KiK doesn't have to be an APP used for sex chat (sexting) think of it as a free texting service that one can use between friends."

I used to think of it that way, and used to use kik for off site chatting. Unfortunately other guys pretend they wanna chat off site then it soon progresses to sex chat and wanting pics.

Cba with that.

On here i can have the attention of several guys who actually wanna meet up for sex and aren't looking for wank material.

Makes me laugh when i see the bullshitters making topics* looking for something they aren't actually looking for but are trying to hook people into their bullshit. Might start reporting those topics actually.

*Not OP, he's never bullshitted me, e just happened to make a topic about something that made me think about this.

I don't use anything but this site to talk because it's easier to keep it contained.. People can only message me when I'm on here.. Not all hours of the day and night

"I don't use anything but this site to talk because it's easier to keep it contained.. People can only message me when I'm on here.. Not all hours of the day and night "

When I'm not up for chatting via Kik I turn off notifications

We looked at signing up for it until it told us that it would be accessing all of our contacts, pictures and info on our phones. Yeah...no thanks...

"I don't use anything but this site to talk because it's easier to keep it contained.. People can only message me when I'm on here.. Not all hours of the day and night

When I'm not up for chatting via Kik I turn off notifications "

Just something else to check.. The site is enough.. Works well enough for me

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I'm totally indifferent to kik

KiK doesn't have to be an APP used for sex chat (sexting) think of it as a free texting service that one can use between friends.

I used to think of it that way, and used to use kik for off site chatting. Unfortunately other guys pretend they wanna chat off site then it soon progresses to sex chat and wanting pics.

Cba with that.

On here i can have the attention of several guys who actually wanna meet up for sex and aren't looking for wank material.

Makes me laugh when i see the bullshitters making topics* looking for something they aren't actually looking for but are trying to hook people into their bullshit. Might start reporting those topics actually.

*Not OP, he's never bullshitted me, e just happened to make a topic about something that made me think about this."

I know where your coming from and take no offence, I'm pretty chilled.

I'm here for fun, I like cyber I like pic swaps, I like real meets and I love to chat. I'm here for harmless fun.

I like kik, I think it's just another medium to communicate with, don't have any issue with it

"I don't use anything but this site to talk because it's easier to keep it contained.. People can only message me when I'm on here.. Not all hours of the day and night "

Yeah and this too. If i wanna chat i'll be on here. Don't need 5am booty calls on kik.

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"I use KiK because I enjoy cybersex as well as the real thing. Plus its a free and easy way to chat off this site.

For the uneducated; KiK is a very safe and easy App to use. Takes seconds to download, takes a few mins to register and then your done.

Whatsapp - YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER OUT.

KiK - YOU DON'T = MUCH SAFER AND DISCREET

So the many profiles stating "We Don't do KiK or Whatapp" I get it you hate cybersex, but you forgot to untick it from your 'Interests' when you first joined!

Oh Happy Shrove Tuesday

"

There's too much anonymity with kik as I learnt the hard way when reporting someone to the police.

» Add a new message to this topic