FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What's it all about ?

What's it all about ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So recent threads such as do veris put you off , can't find what I'm looking for , does the unicorn exist ? , always being let down by timewasters , looking for quality over quantity , etc....

How do some of you perceive your swinging lifestyle ?

I'm surprised some ever meet at all !

For us it's about fun , all shapes , all sizes , a broad age range and sod how many meets they may have had with who !

It's really not that serious ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in out in out shake it all about - do the hokeyy and turn around, and THATS what its all about.

tsk. dont schools teach kids anything these days ?

"So recent threads such as do veris put you off , can't find what I'm looking for , does the unicorn exist ? , always being let down by timewasters , looking for quality over quantity , etc....

For us it's about fun , all shapes , all sizes , a broad age range and sod how many meets they may have had with who !

It's really not that serious , "

I think a lot of that type of forum posts are looking for attention

"So recent threads such as do veris put you off , can't find what I'm looking for , does the unicorn exist ? , always being let down by timewasters , looking for quality over quantity , etc....

You know our opinion.... We really don't give too much of a flying fuck. No one wastes our time (we do a good job of wasting our own time on forums) . We have lots of fun doing what we do when we do it. We suit ourselves, meet some great people and we get kicks from being filthy.

The swinging police don't bother us.

V and A xxx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Let's pretend I'm a 'proper' swinger (see relevant threads) - I see recreational sex as a past-time, not a lifestyle (see relevant threads) and I enjoy the social side of swinging (see relevant threads) almost as much as the sex meets.

If people want sex with me then I'm happy to oblige. If they meet my selection criteria....

"Let's pretend I'm a 'proper' swinger (see relevant threads) - I see recreational sex as a past-time, not a lifestyle (see relevant threads) and I enjoy the social side of swinging (see relevant threads) almost as much as the sex meets.

If people want sex with me then I'm happy to oblige. If they meet my selection criteria...."

Checking BrightonSteve criteria

I agree it's not that serious, NSA obviously isn't anything much more than using (and being used) for mutual pleasure with no depth.

Thing is if you're looking for something in particular then you're gonna be let down because most other people aren't after the same particualry thing.

For vanilla sex i can find any number of reasonably attractive guys who want repeat meets.

For anything more than that i'm struggling, and it doesn't help that you have to find the person physically attractive as well as them be everything else you want. It's not like in relationships where you bond in ways that make that person attractive to you no matter what because NSA means as little bonding as possible and is shallow, superficial, which is fine if you're looking for that.

Add to all this that so many people will try and bullshit you to get what they want it's no surprise that some people are finding it hard to find what they actually want.

If you're looking for something simple and carefree and not giving too much of a shit then obviously sites like this will work well. Some people are looking for depth and meaning, and yeah that is not gonna work in an environment that is primarily predatory and meaningless.

I meet who I like, when it fits in with my lifestyle... I don't read verifications, a unicorn is some sort if derogatory term that educated people wouldn't dream of using...and I've never met a timewaster

It's supposed to be fun so I steer clear of the complainers and nay Sayers.. And do my own thing

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I can understand frustration, especially after a no show or similar. I have had my moments when I am so horny I run the risk of setting myself on fire with all the rubbing, but cannot find a bloke on here serious about meeting. Luckily that soon passes, so I am more likely to just meet when me and a nice gentleman are both willing.

» Add a new message to this topic