FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching and performing for others

Watching and performing for others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... the wife has finally almost agreed that she would be keen to have some adult fun in front of others as well as watch other couples too.

As we are new to this , I'm unsure if this would be something suitable for a swinging club or would there be an expectation we participate with others and let them join us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no problem at a club,you can do as much or as little as you like, there will also be others there willing to participate in anyway you like,, lots of guys happy to just watch and wank for you and plenty of others happy for you to watch them too,

if you dont want others to touch you just say no its your choice u don't have to accept anything you don't like,

have fun

as said above a club would be best hope works out for you

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"So... the wife has finally almost agreed that she would be keen to have some adult fun in front of others as well as watch other couples too.

As we are new to this , I'm unsure if this would be something suitable for a swinging club or would there be an expectation we participate with others and let them join us?"

Probably worth changing your profile to a couple? Might make things easier all round...

I was like your girlfriend so my husband showed me this site and then we went to a club together, never looked back x

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 22:37:29]

"I was like your girlfriend so my husband showed me this site and then we went to a club together, never looked back x "

Thanks for the reply. I tried showing her once but messed up on the filter on the search and it returned lots of middles aged cocks which just reinforced her preconceptions - d'oh. Shall leave it a week and show her again now I'm getting to grips with the site

"Probably worth changing your profile to a couple? Might make things easier all round..."

I initially had my profile as a 'couple' but as I was on here alone scoping out this "murky world ) I didn't want to mislead other users and be accused to be a fake or liar

» Add a new message to this topic