FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > just a cliché?

just a cliché?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I have been having some great fun meeting couples but at clubs or just meeting straight up two couples which as fantastic as it's been the Mrs would love to do the cliché of a party with keys in a bowl type thing. Does this actually happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife and I have been having some great fun meeting couples but at clubs or just meeting straight up two couples which as fantastic as it's been the Mrs would love to do the cliché of a party with keys in a bowl type thing. Does this actually happen?"

Not that I have heard of. It is not really conducive to a fun evening, is it? You pick a key and ... really do not fancy the owner. What do you do? Run?

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

"My wife and I have been having some great fun meeting couples but at clubs or just meeting straight up two couples which as fantastic as it's been the Mrs would love to do the cliché of a party with keys in a bowl type thing. Does this actually happen?"

We did it and MrP ended up with a garage door key haha xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Not that I have heard of. It is not really conducive to a fun evening, is it? You pick a key and ... really do not fancy the owner. What do you do? Run?"

We figured you'd do it with couples you already knew and liked

Lol to the garage key

All a bit 1970's I think...

"All a bit 1970's I think..."

I've so often thought it could be good fun! Bit of Slade, cheese and pineapple on sticks, Black Forest gateaux, Blue Nun and keys in the fruit bowl.

Anyone got a ford cortina?

» Add a new message to this topic