FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > selected abstinence

selected abstinence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am curious as I am experimenting. Who has chosen not to have sex or wank for the longest period of time? It's new to me so my figures don't count. How long have you waited and did it change anything?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"I am curious as I am experimenting. Who has chosen not to have sex or wank for the longest period of time? It's new to me so my figures don't count. How long have you waited and did it change anything? "

I waited 14 months (for sex) until I had my Decree Absolute so that I could tell my children I never cheated..and to heal of course.

I enjoyed the me time and it took me a while to feel like I wanted sex again. After that I never looked back!

Well done. A moral high before your immoral highs. Haha. It is nice sometimes to start again with a clean slate.

Manchester

"Well done. A moral high before your immoral highs. Haha. It is nice sometimes to start again with a clean slate. "

Yes nice to start off with high morals...its further to fall lol

"Well done. A moral high before your immoral highs. Haha. It is nice sometimes to start again with a clean slate.

"

Wow I have just seen your photos. You have the most amazing photos. Really fantastic figure and quality clear photos. Glad you are out there sharing it again. You are not helping with my abstinence though. Glad I am up and dressed!!!

Manchester

"Well done. A moral high before your immoral highs. Haha. It is nice sometimes to start again with a clean slate.

Wow I have just seen your photos. You have the most amazing photos. Really fantastic figure and quality clear photos. Glad you are out there sharing it again. You are not helping with my abstinence though. Glad I am up and dressed!!! "

Sorry lol! I'm not the amazing believe me. With makeup and lighting you can do alot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow I have just seen your photos. You have the most amazing photos. Really fantastic figure and quality clear photos. Glad you are out there sharing it again. You are not helping with my abstinence though. Glad I am up and dressed!!!

Sorry lol! I'm not the amazing believe me. With makeup and lighting you can do alot "

Bang tidy !!!

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I didn't masturbate, let alone finding anyone to have sex with for about 9 months.

"

Was gonna lay off the wanking til the weekend... then I saw your bloody pics!

Fuck that , it's like abstaining from drinking water or eating food !

Longest I've gone would be 18 hours I think , since I was 13 , and knew what a wank was .

Can't see a single reason not to if I'm honest .

With life , stress , work , etc.... Perfect way to relax and forget everything else

Build up the tension for the next meet... if I wank regular then I tend to not want it as much.

Helps to abstain for a few days

Sorry lol! I'm not the amazing believe me. With makeup and lighting you can do alot "

don't listen to her OP she's gorgeous

Sorry lol! I'm not the amazing believe me. With makeup and lighting you can do alot don't listen to her OP she's gorgeous "

I know she is. Incredible figure.

"I am curious as I am experimenting. Who has chosen not to have sex or wank for the longest period of time? It's new to me so my figures don't count. How long have you waited and did it change anything? "

never gone longer than a few days without having a wank

"Build up the tension for the next meet... if I wank regular then I tend to not want it as much.

Helps to abstain for a few days "

Ditto that's all I am trying to do. I normally sort myself out twice a day but definitely every day. I have been 4 days now and when that ends (hopefully tomorrow). I am hoping it will take me less than 3 hours and maybe for the first time in years maybe even through fucking.

"Build up the tension for the next meet... if I wank regular then I tend to not want it as much.

Helps to abstain for a few days

Ditto that's all I am trying to do. I normally sort myself out twice a day but definitely every day. I have been 4 days now and when that ends (hopefully tomorrow). I am hoping it will take me less than 3 hours and maybe for the first time in years maybe even through fucking. "

what will take less than 3 hrs ?

Ejaculation. If there is no time limit I can go for hours. If there is a time limit I don't try and cum. I am trying to retrain myself through abstinence.

"Ejaculation. If there is no time limit I can go for hours. If there is a time limit I don't try and cum. I am trying to retrain myself through abstinence. "

in order to cum quicker ?

mad how since being more open about how much i enjoy sex and how good i know i am at it and abo9ut having a big cock iv found so many differing things between blokes

ona dating site im on they all seem that a big cock aint that popular, but yet you come on here and there appears to be loads out there

i can also go for hrs without cumming or i can cum on command just about within minutes then stay hard and cum again and i wank for my country daily when not having sex

"mad how since being more open about how much i enjoy sex and how good i know i am at it and abo9ut having a big cock iv found so many differing things between blokes

ona dating site im on they all seem that a big cock aint that popular, but yet you come on here and there appears to be loads out there

i can also go for hrs without cumming or i can cum on command just about within minutes then stay hard and cum again and i wank for my country daily when not having sex

"

OK now you are just showing off...I have a meet tomorrow so I will see what 3 days have done for me. Just trying to sleep now without knocking one out. Need to put some Coldplay on my phone.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

So many years I stopped counting.

About 4 years, I think, but it could have been more.

"So many years I stopped counting.

About 4 years, I think, but it could have been more."

Was it different after all those years?

Was it different after all those years? "

so howd the meet go ? Was you done in half n hr ?

3 days without wanking... think im setting myself a new world record here!

All change tomorrow though

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Was it different after all those years? "

No, why would it be?

» Add a new message to this topic