FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meeting

meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im 28 not the best with looks, shaved head but i think i have a good size cock and deffently know how to use it along with othe things, but i seem to think people go on looks more than what can be given...which can then seems im gettin desperate to meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course people go on looks, no-one is going to shag someone without their being some attraction. Seriously did you think women would be banging down your door? You've written a couple of lines and think that'll do and your post on here is longer than your profile. Think of it as a shop window, at the moment there is really nothing to entice anyone through the door and you need patience.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Im 28 not the best with looks, shaved head but i think i have a good size cock and deffently know how to use it along with othe things, but i seem to think people go on looks more than what can be given...which can then seems im gettin desperate to meet. "

So....being 28 isn't an advantage then, is it? You're gonna have to think of another unique selling point. Ask yourself this: why would a lady have sex with you and not with me? Pretend we are both in a room and she has the choice. Answer that, and you'll be well away.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Im 28 not the best with looks, shaved head but i think i have a good size cock and deffently know how to use it along with othe things, but i seem to think people go on looks more than what can be given...which can then seems im gettin desperate to meet. "

Looks are important, its part of attraction, team that up with a persons personality and that makes someone appealing to meet.

Someone that thinks cock size is more important I would not meet at all, regardless of how well he claims to you it

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Your expectations are way too high.

Your profile is virtually empty and a strange reason is given for not accommodating ..."due to commitments"

The horny status message isn't going to have women running either.

You need to write more about what you can offer rather than just what you want.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your profile is very sparse. You will meet men, women, couples, TVs. .....so that's anyone at any age from 18 year old college student to a 97 year old great grandad ?????

This guy will fuck anyone!

Is this the message you were hoping to convey ?

» Add a new message to this topic