FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Male pretending to be female half

Male pretending to be female half

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there Forumites.

We've just caught out the male half of a couple pretending to be the female half when chatting to us!

We only realised because he sent pictures to us of which the female half we had seen the day before when chatting to her on her single profile and she suggested we met with her and her FB. We declined because we've always been dubious about meeting FB couples, because we feel they don't share the same kind of relationship and have less boundaries with each other and have less to lose with being selfish, and this has just reaffirmed those reservations. Having only recently decided we might play with FB couples, having chatted to some lovely ones who appear just as close and boundary respectful as any "normal" (for want of a better phrase) couple, this has completely reversed that decision (We know we shouldn't tar all FB couples with the same brush, but it's formed a distrust of them again).

I guess our question is twofold:

Has anyone experienced the male half of a couple pretending to be the female half?

And does anyone else have reservations about FB couples? Or are we overthinking it?

In the main we just wanted to vent though - hope you Forumites don't mind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we have had a number of couples contact us and over time it becomes clear it's just the guy. As for "FB couples", we are one but are a very close, very committed couple nonetheless. Good luck OP

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I don't meet couples of any kind. They usually have insecurities or are just using people. I now meet up with single males and single females at clubs and have threesomes. All fun and zero drama

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You wouldn't catch us out as make it clear who's chatting only rite surely

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

hi yes, have found that some of the couple profiles are just guys pretending they have a wife/gf/ sex buddy, but actually its just the guy hoping he can get lucky.

"hi yes, have found that some of the couple profiles are just guys pretending they have a wife/gf/ sex buddy, but actually its just the guy hoping he can get lucky."

A brief telephone call quickly puts pay to that.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"hi yes, have found that some of the couple profiles are just guys pretending they have a wife/gf/ sex buddy, but actually its just the guy hoping he can get lucky.

A brief telephone call quickly puts pay to that."

But I can do a convincing 'Joanna Lumley' so you'd never guess.

[Removed by poster at 08/02/16 22:06:46]

I'm just waiting for the mods to jump all over this, they normally do when "personal" messages are spoken about. come on guys, don't let me down. Block this thread so we can't discuss genuine problems.

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"I don't meet couples of any kind. They usually have insecurities or are just using people. I now meet up with single males and single females at clubs and have threesomes. All fun and zero drama"

That is so disappointing to hear. Of course it is your choice, but we think you have lost out to the great variety of characters who are in fact couples.

I (Polly) do meet as a single fem with other girls. However I REFUSE to make a single fem profile to further that interest I have as it would be inherently false. We are flooded by contacts from "single" fems who immediately state "I have a FB/Husband/partner who will accompany" They are not single fems! So your predetermination allows them to contact you (as false as they are) yet precludes me contacting you simply because I am honest?

The male half pretending to be the female half? I wouldn't know anything about that

-Courtney

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

And Courtney is my Heroine! xx

"The male half pretending to be the female half? I wouldn't know anything about that

-Courtney "

Nope. Me neither Adam never ever pretends to be me....

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I tend to vet the messages and do the initial chit chat and when Em is happy she takes over. Then it's all her and I let her get on with it

I really like fb couples, they don't seem to have the same hangups some couples have. One annoying thing being the male half stopping play cos he wants to watch his wife getting fucked!

"And Courtney is my Heroine! xx"

**curtsy**

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've had that afew times but get uster it know and can tell a mile off now also fake profiles are spoiling fabx

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We only meet bi females, it does state this on our profile, doesn't to stop the male half of couples messaging us though. Had one a few weeks ago that got quite pushy, sending messages like " when u gonna meet us then", wouldn't mind so much but that came written like that and straight of the bat. He was rather rude and to the point, felt like telling him to read our profile and get fecked, obviously i didn't....far too polite

We are FB and we always are who we say we are ie male or female

Now some of the supposed "real" couples we've caught out but hey we realise we may not be for "real" couples

By *istandSquirtCouple  over a year ago

burton / derby

I think sometimes people are short sighted. But we've been fortunate as an Fb couple to develop a great circle of friends and have benefited from being good partygoers which introduces us to more couples who can get to know you.

Xphil

"And does anyone else have reservations about FB couples? Or are we overthinking it?"

"having chatted to some lovely ones who appear just as close and boundary respectful as any "normal" (for want of a better phrase) couple,"

You're contradicting yourself, that's all. But if you're really not comfortable meeting fb then don't meet them.

One couple is being devious, they have issues but as you already know not all fb couples do.

We both chat to people on our profile, but 99% of the time people assume it's the fem they are talking to. (Especially the single guys who start of with "I want to fuck you" ).

It says on our profile we both read and message on it ask if you want to know who's on line.

» Add a new message to this topic