FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys we will contact you ? Do you mean it ?

Single guys we will contact you ? Do you mean it ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On many couple profiles I see the quote "single guys we will contact you" now the question is do you mean it

This weekend i experienced it for the first time but that was that's just a rare occasion ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On many couple profiles I see the quote "single guys we will contact you" now the question is do you mean it

This weekend i experienced it for the first time but that was that's just a rare occasion ??"

We have met a few single guys when the mood taken us x

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"On many couple profiles I see the quote "single guys we will contact you" now the question is do you mean it

This weekend i experienced it for the first time but that was that's just a rare occasion ??"

Obviously the couple that contacted you meant it. I'm guessing the others that state it mean it too. Is it because your inbox isn't inundated by messages from couples that you find it hard to believe?

Why would they put it if they didn't mean it

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Oh they mean it all right.....

"Why would they put it if they didn't mean it "

Possibly for the same reason a lot of guys say they are 100% but yet want to meet tvs. X

Having been contacted by couples in the past who have that written or have single males blocked, I'd say they mean it

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Agreed also

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

I assume cpls put that to stem the flow of peppering with single male approaches.

Over the years cpls who say that, even make out they dont meet singles, have been in touch looking meet. No complaints from me

Well its good to read that this does happen.

I'm still waiting for my invite but I'm not holding my breathe...

This weekend i experienced it for the first time but that was that's just a rare occasion ??

Obviously the couple that contacted you meant it. I'm guessing the others that state it mean it too. Is it because your inbox isn't inundated by messages from couples that you find it hard to believe?"

its shit like this that spoils the forums with passive aggressive comments

yes we mean it 100% ,

unfortunately we have had 3 of the 4 meets we have arranged in the last 2 mths have

let us down on the last hour,with out any excuse or even contact to explain why,one guy even blocked us a few hrs before arranged time

so from now on we will find guys at clubs

We mean it and if looking we take guys off block. Only leave them on as get some pretty stupid messages otherwise.

One of my pet peeves, but hey, each to his own. I have seen so many profiles declaring "No single men" and then looking at their verifications, almost all single guys. I've seen 100's of meets looking for single guys but the profile states "Not looking for single men" Go figure.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes.

We much prefer to go looking ourselves.

"One of my pet peeves, but hey, each to his own. I have seen so many profiles declaring "No single men" and then looking at their verifications, almost all single guys. I've seen 100's of meets looking for single guys but the profile states "Not looking for single men" Go figure."

Usually I find that means they want to choose the people to meet instead of being sent a gazzilon messages, as you say each to their own and if they have a selection process that works for them, then why not

"One of my pet peeves, but hey, each to his own. I have seen so many profiles declaring "No single men" and then looking at their verifications, almost all single guys. I've seen 100's of meets looking for single guys but the profile states "Not looking for single men" Go figure."

simple reason is If you advertise that you meet single guys you get loads of silly messages from guys all over the county chancing their luck ,

so much easier to search for guys that appeal to us,

also we can put what we want on our profile

» Add a new message to this topic