FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Females on straight guy who like anal

Females on straight guy who like anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What thoughts go through you women's heads when a guy tells you to put a finger in his ass or fuck him with a strap on..? Do you think gay highly weird or kinky sexy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bloody normal bloke is what goes through my mind.

It's just stimulation of an erogenous zone. It doesn't change your sexuality in any way and in this day and age, is hardly anything kinky.

"A bloody normal bloke is what goes through my mind.

It's just stimulation of an erogenous zone. It doesn't change your sexuality in any way and in this day and age, is hardly anything kinky. "

To some it is lol love the reply but

I think he's just a bloke who likes anal stimulation.

If a woman likes anal stimulation it doesn't make her a gay man.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's male/female sex so how can it be gay?

"It's male/female sex so how can it be gay? "

Well not in this fab world I'm talking about the Norman society way of thinking,,,, fs Kanye west is getting ripped for having a finger up his ass off amber rose lmao

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

It's an incredibly erogenous zone and can be highly pleasurable for an open minded sexually open minded guy. I love open minded men who can enjoy lots of different sensations. It never crossed my mind to question anyone's sexuality...

Both of us received anal stimulation in our meet yesterday. I had forgotten how bloody nice it was!

We're confused as to how we identify now though. A bisexual FF couple who like a finger or two up the bum

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

The 'gay' thing is because of the assumption that if he likes a finger of a strap on up there he's bound to want a hard cock as well

Of course that completely ignores the rules of attraction and preference etc which is where that theory falls down

"Both of us received anal stimulation in our meet yesterday. I had forgotten how bloody nice it was!

We're confused as to how we identify now though. A bisexual FF couple who like a finger or two up the bum

"

Lol just because you have never been on the receiving end or even heard the expression of that's gay,,,,, doesn't mean it isn't out there lol it's sexy to see women like it when guys like anal,,, but I would bet my house there's women out there who find it highly "GAY" hahaha I don't need to be identified I know what I like I just like to see what others like

"The 'gay' thing is because of the assumption that if he likes a finger of a strap on up there he's bound to want a hard cock as well

Of course that completely ignores the rules of attraction and preference etc which is where that theory falls down "

Exactly mate

By *uzzbMan  over a year ago

nr Sherborne

most males like anal sex and it's a lot easier to get from another male ! As to the often asked question of putting cock pics on profiles, I take a definite interest !!

» Add a new message to this topic