FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > naturist holiday with a bit of spice

naturist holiday with a bit of spice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatshisface OP   Man  over a year ago

ipswich

hi guys

not sure i this is the right place to be posting but was wondering if any of you fabulous people would be able to help me...

so i have a lady friend, we meet up often when we are both free from our busy jobs. on the weekend we spoke about maybe looking to go away on holiday somewhere sunny. we was wondering if anyone can recommend and nice packages maybe from Thompson/Thomas cook where the maybe a nudist beach or club near by that we could attend?

on the other hand we was thinking of just getting a all inclusive package at a adults only hotel and hoping that we bump in to some open minded adults :P

any advise would be warmly recieved ..

thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

firstly I would suggest you post this in the Worldwide Forum. Loads of info in there. We particularly like playa del ingles in Gran Canaria. Fabulous nudist beach and meeting bars for swingers in the evenings and numerous swingers clubs. We love it. Take a look in worldwide forum and Spain forum, loads of good advice. We always book with thomsons.

By *hatshisface OP   Man  over a year ago

ipswich

ah thanks for that il go into the worldwide forum now

chelmsford

"ah thanks for that il go into the worldwide forum now "

You're welcome. There are a couple of swingers complexes, one being la mirage, in maspalomas (just along from playa del ingles). You would have to book them independently. We haven't stayed there, as we don't want 24/7 swinging, but it is popular. Many adult only hotels, but this means 'no kids', as opposed to hotels for 'naughty people'!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fab. Happy holidays!

I'm told lanzarote is good for this and all year round good weather I've been to Costa teguise many times but not got involved in swinging scene but I know it goes on there x

chelmsford

"Sounds fab. Happy holidays!"

Oh it is fab.! Playa del ingles is supposed to be the biggest all year round swinging resort, in Europe, not sure if that is true, but it certainly keeps us busy!!

Don't forget to write!

» Add a new message to this topic