FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Justify Swinging to non swingers

Justify Swinging to non swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can we justify swinging to our friends? they say its wrong??? they say we must be bored of each other and don't find each other enough. help please we're struggling to justify ourselves and are losing arguments. not that it matters to them but if anyone can think of a come back that'd be great.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I usually go with "If you don't like it, its your problem, not mine".

I don't often feel the urge to justify myself to anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't justify myself to anyone.

-Courtney

Why would you want to?

It's an extension of your sex life not instead of.

This is why we keep it to ourselves. Sod anyone else as long as you two know you're happy x

Could always try not advertising your personal buisness

Why would you want to justify yourself to anyone?

You don't have to justify yourself to friends.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why would you want to justify yourself to anyone? "

This. Its your business what you do with your life. As long as you're not hurting anyone else, who cares?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Never apologise and never explain. I'm with those who say just don't discuss your private life with your friends it's none of their damn business.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

If I had friends expecting me to justify myself on my naughty harmless private life front I'd be questioning them as friends.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I wouldn't justify myself to anyone

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't discuss my sex life with friends

I've never seen the need to discuss my sex life with anyone who isn't part of it

we got outed, friends and family

Tell them to mind their own business

"we got outed, friends and family"

Deny it I would

Still none of their business.

YOU DONT HAVE TO Justify yourself!!!! wats the norm Are they? Are they not he norm because they do not swing. ust because you were born this way why change to suit others?

I'm a BI, red head, cantt be subbed, swinger and I'm no changing for anyone. They accept or walk from my life.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I say well I have had a double bj and a 69 with two females when I was having sex with one of them......

The lads went jammy fucker and left it at that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Then thank them for their concern, tell them that you are both happy with the arrangement and your sex life is absolutely none of their business. They might be worried about one or both of you so reassure them on that score and refuse to discuss it further, justification just makes you look as if you have doubts.

I still wouldn't justify anything I did,regardless of who found out. My life,my business.

If they were really your friends, you wouldn't have to justify what you enjoy.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It is nobody's business accept your own, if your vanilla friends don't like it that is their problem. If they are true friends they will accept you and not mention it.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

As already said, if I had friends or family expecting me to justify myself on my naughty harmless private life front I'd be questioning them

I'd be asking family when the last time I poked my nose into their sex life. Then telling them to keep their's out've mine regardless of what it entails

"If they were really your friends, you wouldn't have to justify what you enjoy."

Agree

A real friend would take you unconditionally and just accept what you do without question

Guy is fine, his friends are jealous, mine are all like bitching and hating about it, saying it's silly its wrong, why would you do that. they've seen pics sent them to family, we enjoy what we do we just cant defend ourselves that we are normal and we're right and everyone else is frigid and boring

"Guy is fine, his friends are jealous, mine are all like bitching and hating about it, saying it's silly its wrong, why would you do that. they've seen pics sent them to family, we enjoy what we do we just cant defend ourselves that we are normal and we're right and everyone else is frigid and boring "

Well, if you tell them that, no wonder they're cross!

Just smile enigmatically and change the subject. It's none of their business.

"Guy is fine, his friends are jealous, mine are all like bitching and hating about it, saying it's silly its wrong, why would you do that. they've seen pics sent them to family, we enjoy what we do we just cant defend ourselves that we are normal and we're right and everyone else is frigid and boring "

How have your friends seen pics sent to your family?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Now you're being as bad as them nobody is wrong and nobody is right. How did they get hold of the pictures? Just refuse to discuss it any further.

"Guy is fine, his friends are jealous, mine are all like bitching and hating about it, saying it's silly its wrong, why would you do that. they've seen pics sent them to family, we enjoy what we do we just cant defend ourselves that we are normal and we're right and everyone else is frigid and boring

How have your friends seen pics sent to your family?

"

+1. someones looked on fab and seen you? seems hypocritical! I for one wouldn't be friends with someone who takes my pics and distributes them to anyone before speaking to me first.

someone has sent my picture to close friends and family, probably someone local

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"someone has sent my picture to close friends and family, probably someone local"

But how did they know who your close friends and family are?

"How can we justify swinging to our friends? they say its wrong??? they say we must be bored of each other and don't find each other enough. help please we're struggling to justify ourselves and are losing arguments. not that it matters to them but if anyone can think of a come back that'd be great."

Since the question was about "how" to justify it rather than whether they should have to, here goes:

Statistically speaking 60-70% of marriages suffer from infidelity anyway and doing it behind someone's back is hurtful, whilst doing it together is fun.

According to prediction expert Otley Ashenfelter, a strong sex life is the best predictor of lasting marital success. The second factor relates to arguements and most swingers would say swinging improves your communication skills, which should in turn lead to less arguments. I assume you've already seen the divorce rate recently...

So I'd go with that line of arguement, followed by "and at least I have to balls to live my fantasies whilst your husband is jacking off in the shower every morning"

It's like trying to explain the internet to your Nan.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll be truthful having read your profile I would have some concerns about certain aspects. However as I've said you are adults and what you do is nobody's business but your own. It is possible though that your friends and family have wider concerns.

"someone has sent my picture to close friends and family, probably someone local"

If that is your postcode, then i suggest you start with having that information removed. I'm sorry this has happened to you, so twisted to send this to peoples families...

I would just deny it - unless there is no possibility it couldn't be you. Today's newspaper headlines is tomorrow's chip papers - same goes with gossip.

Sarah

love this so far ive used inboxes and comments to make this ... so far... not finished, thank you all for contributing to this. :

Swinging is a lifestyle choice based on a level of comfort and trust with your partner that most vanilla people can’t understand and can’t get their heads around. It's an extension of your sex life not a replacement.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If they were really your friends, you wouldn't have to justify what you enjoy."

this..

it's no ones business but your own..

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

As so many have said you shouldn't have to justify your choices to anyone. However I understand why you feel you should be able to .

There are 1000s of people on this site and there will be the same again on others. It's a consensual community. Your decisions. Your choices. Your life. They probably see a side of it that isn't really accurate. Yes at times it can be seedy and for some it's holding weak relationships together. However the majority are just looking for liberating experiences. You have a sexual freedom many are envious of but rather than admit that, they slate it.

That's their problem.

It's an extension of your sex life, you get to play with other people together so you both know what each other is doing.

It brings couples closer together, talk more about their feelings and emotions, makes your relationship stronger.

Theres lots of good reasons.

However, I wouldn't feel the NEED to justify it to anyone. Some people clearly wouldn't be able to see it from your viewpoint of it.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I haven't and won't tell any of my vanilla friends because:

My sex life is no-ones business but my husbands and mine

&

I don't need to justify my actions to anyone. If they don't like it then tough. I do and it works for us.

The end.

"Could always try not advertising your personal buisness "

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"we got outed, friends and family

Deny it I would"

Impossible... they got face pic on profile

Why do you have to?

"we got outed, friends and family

Deny it I would

Impossible... they got face pic on profile

"

Yeah but I posted that before she said pics had been send

we are outed as well to family friends and to work as well. at the start it was hard as with having kids in our family. we were being told what about the kids have you no cop on. what if ye both catch something etc etc. we just said sorry we both enjoy it and thats it. we stopped answering their questions and told them to buzz off. we are outed about two years now and people have stopped asking questions and dont ask where we go either. give it time it will settle down but dont give up and feel pressured into doing what they ask and say. from michelle

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Just say to them quietly "You know all those little fantasies you each have in your heads but keep secret from each other? We actually do them and we've never been happier. You live your life and we'll happily live ours."

I was outed many years ago. I refused to justify except to social services as someone decided my kids must be at risk. I was open to a point but didn't discuss details.

I simply told people it was my life and they could like it or not.

As for trying to make them understand... Not even people on here sometimes understand and question why people do it.

"As for trying to make them understand... Not even people on here sometimes understand and question why people do it. "

-Courtney

"Just say to them quietly "You know all those little fantasies you each have in your heads but keep secret from each other? We actually do them and we've never been happier.""

We say this about swinging (but only to ourselves).

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"love this so far ive used inboxes and comments to make this ... so far... not finished, thank you all for contributing to this. :

Swinging is a lifestyle choice based on a level of comfort and trust with your partner that most vanilla people can’t understand and can’t get their heads around. It's an extension of your sex life not a replacement. "

I don't think the answer is about telling them that they can't have the intimacy you have without swinging because many couples can have that, without swinging. You don't need to swing to have a level of comfort and trust with your partner. There are also not a few swinging relationships we have seen where one partner is coerced by the other ... or at least not into it. I think its silly implying you only swingers have the best relationships .... it all depends on the individuals involved.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"How can we justify swinging to our friends? they say its wrong??? they say we must be bored of each other and don't find each other enough. help please we're struggling to justify ourselves and are losing arguments. not that it matters to them but if anyone can think of a come back that'd be great."

No offense, but why do you need to justify yourselves, if they can't accept or understand it, that's their problem, no need for you to justify yourselves

if it feels good, do it.

Can't be justified to those who dont understand, any more than any other kink.

Sorry to hear that! Happened to me to a large extent - but most are cool with it now!

If you feel you must explain - tell them to think of your sex life as a couple as a really great cake - wonderful in itself - and swinging with others is the frosting/cherry on top!

That's how I see it with the lovely couples I've befriended on here - and sometimes I get to be the cherry!

Sounds like a fairly normal response imo, one I I would expect to hear from people I know. The thing is I wouldn't try to justify it, I would just say I'm not prepared to dissect my sex life.

"Sounds like a fairly normal response imo, one I I would expect to hear from people I know. The thing is I wouldn't try to justify it, I would just say I'm not prepared to dissect my sex life. "

*discuss!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why do you feel the need to discuss your "private" life with friends, let alone justify it?

London

"If I had friends expecting me to justify myself on my naughty harmless private life front I'd be questioning them as friends.

"

Can't blame them if you feel the need to discuss your business and they disapprove.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've not read the whole thread but I'd say stop justifying yourself.

True friends will a) not expect you to and b) will accept your life choices.

I bet one half of those couples wishes they could though

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yes it's not for discussion with people. You are not in swinging to be an advocate for swinging. You are in it to fuck people.

I would just ask them a silly question back. Such as ' why are you wearing them shoes?" More then likely they will say "because i like them" then reply " well I don't but then again I'm not wearing them. Just like I like swinging. You don't have to like it because your not doing it. So please judge me on my life style and I won't judge you on your choice of shoes"

London

"love this so far ive used inboxes and comments to make this ... so far... not finished, thank you all for contributing to this. :

Swinging is a lifestyle choice based on a level of comfort and trust with your partner that most vanilla people can’t understand and can’t get their heads around. It's an extension of your sex life not a replacement.

I don't think the answer is about telling them that they can't have the intimacy you have without swinging because many couples can have that, without swinging. You don't need to swing to have a level of comfort and trust with your partner. There are also not a few swinging relationships we have seen where one partner is coerced by the other ... or at least not into it. I think its silly implying you only swingers have the best relationships .... it all depends on the individuals involved."

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I have a few comments

1. I don't understand why you would be discussing your sex life with non-sexual friends. If somehow you have been outed, and they confront you, a simple "it's none of your business" should suffice and if they push it, they're no longer fit to be your friends as they don't seem to respect you.

2. If it's family that's a more serious problem. It's not happened to me but I've read about family getting wind of it and it does become a problem.

3. Most of my friends are also sex partners. Unlike many, I totally believe in friends having sex and remaining friends.

Gail

I don't think the answer is about telling them that they can't have the intimacy you have without swinging because many couples can have that, without swinging. You don't need to swing to have a level of comfort and trust with your partner. There are also not a few swinging relationships we have seen where one partner is coerced by the other ... or at least not into it. I think its silly implying you only swingers have the best relationships .... it all depends on the individuals involved."

Why do you need to justify it? Tell them to butt out of your sex life, it's none of their business.

There's no need for all of this swingers are higher beings stuff and vanilla being thrown around as an insult, just tell them to sod off.

"Why do you need to justify it? Tell them to butt out of your sex life, it's none of their business.

There's no need for all of this swingers are higher beings stuff and vanilla being thrown around as an insult, just tell them to sod off. "

I think one of the main things non-swingers dislike about Swingers is their elitist attitudes that only Swingers have good sex and everyone else is shit. Perhaps the friends just want them to shut the fuck up and stop trying to justify themselves.

If they really were enjoying themselves they wouldn't feel the need to justify it and witter on about how great Swinging is.

"I'll be truthful having read your profile I would have some concerns about certain aspects. However as I've said you are adults and what you do is nobody's business but your own. It is possible though that your friends and family have wider concerns."

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

Just tell them it's what you guys enjoy doing as consenting adults. Your sex life must be amazing for them to talk about you. Don't you think so?

On reading your profile are they concerned about the children? We personally wouldn't invite anyone to our home as that's our private space, we definitely wouldn't if there were children asleep upstairs. Locked door or not. Maybe that's why your family and friends are worried?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Allways called it going on the pull as a couple, as why should we stop.

» Add a new message to this topic