FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ftishes Part 2

Ftishes Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty Girty From No 30 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

I love this site and how generally most people are fairly open minded to trying new things

As first part got closed for being too big, lets carry on

My fetish is pussy insertion, some love it, some find it weird, for me, way I see it, as long as things are clean and hygienic, why stick to basic sex toys I love how different things feel inside me, and how different textures make me cum differently.

So what's your fetish, and why do you like it so much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Burbage

And Kinky-Minx would like to know what splooshing is if a sploosher would care to explain here for her

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'm 6ft4, but that's not overly tall these days

Burbage

"I'm 6ft4, but that's not overly tall these days "

now she loves anything over 6FT

Kinky-Minx, tall man that was dress help

Burbage

"I'm 6ft4, but that's not overly tall these days

Kinky-Minx, tall man that was dress help"

hope I didn't offend saying tall man, apologies if did, wasn't intended

Yeadon/Leeds

"I'm 6ft4, but that's not overly tall these days

Kinky-Minx, tall man that was dress help

hope I didn't offend saying tall man, apologies if did, wasn't intended "

Not much offends me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As you said about how open minded this site is. I was surprised to what goes on here.

I often wondered was I being to kinky in wanting to try new things or objects in a woman's pussy so it's nice to see a woman here expressing her interest in it.x

Do you have a favourite object at the moment you are enjoying xx

D

Burbage

"As you said about how open minded this site is. I was surprised to what goes on here.

I often wondered was I being to kinky in wanting to try new things or objects in a woman's pussy so it's nice to see a woman here expressing her interest in it.x

D"

I answered this in part one thread, but you may not have seen it, so I'm cool with re-answering.

I don't have a favourite, each and every object has its own feelings, and feelings or ways in which it makes me cum.

Bit like men really, each and every one is different, I cant pin point a favourite man either.

I do like the more challenging objects shall we say

Yeadon/Leeds

I'm always intrigued about what people are talking about when they say that they can't say in the forums

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"And Kinky-Minx would like to know what splooshing is if a sploosher would care to explain here for her"

Sploshing? Wet and messy? It's using food and liquid and water to play in. Some people like the texture and sensation, others like the smothering feeling, some bring humiliation or D/s into play.

There are photos on my profile of me sitting in a paddling pool of custard and paint. There are also chocolate sauce and beans pics.

I enjoy the slippiness and play fighting in it and use stuff like rice pudding, choc sauce, toy shop slime/gunge, coloured water, body paint, custard, milk, beans etc

I always wonder what kind of taboo chat' people are always looking for in the chat rooms...when you look on their profile, there are no clues there...

Yeadon/Leeds

"I always wonder what kind of taboo chat' people are always looking for in the chat rooms...when you look on their profile, there are no clues there... "

I've checked your profile and I can't work out your taboo likes are!

Burbage

"I'm always intrigued about what people are talking about when they say that they can't say in the forums "

taboo stuff that the site has banned

Burbage

"I always wonder what kind of taboo chat' people are always looking for in the chat rooms...when you look on their profile, there are no clues there... "

clues cant be added as site don't permit them

I have a few taboos myself, only share with certain others

"As you said about how open minded this site is. I was surprised to what goes on here.

D

I answered this in part one thread, but you may not have seen it, so I'm cool with re-answering.

I don't have a favourite, each and every object has its own feelings, and feelings or ways in which it makes me cum.

Bit like men really, each and every one is different, I cant pin point a favourite man either.

I do like the more challenging objects shall we say"

Sorry I didn't see prt 1.

Sounds fun if you enjoy a challenge

Burbage

"And Kinky-Minx would like to know what splooshing is if a sploosher would care to explain here for her

Sploshing? Wet and messy? It's using food and liquid and water to play in. Some people like the texture and sensation, others like the smothering feeling, some bring humiliation or D/s into play.

There are photos on my profile of me sitting in a paddling pool of custard and paint. There are also chocolate sauce and beans pics.

I enjoy the slippiness and play fighting in it and use stuff like rice pudding, choc sauce, toy shop slime/gunge, coloured water, body paint, custard, milk, beans etc"

I think it looks great fun, messy food I have tried, not yet tried full on splooshing though, on my bucket list

Burbage

D

I do like the more challenging objects shall we say

Sorry I didn't see prt 1.

Sounds fun if you enjoy a challenge "

Nothing better than a challenge, and winning the challenge

I'm open to most kinks and fetishes tbh. I'd say my fetish is actually in trying new things. So someone who can come up with a new suggestion to me, something I've never done before, that's like to get my attention and may well end up with me in bed with them.

I think most people keep a lot back that they like to try or interested in until they get to know people, plus if you say to much you are worried what could get you banned lol xx

Burbage

"I'm open to most kinks and fetishes tbh. I'd say my fetish is actually in trying new things. So someone who can come up with a new suggestion to me, something I've never done before, that's like to get my attention and may well end up with me in bed with them."

I'm with you there, I love new ideas, not often I turn any down

Yeadon/Leeds

"I always wonder what kind of taboo chat' people are always looking for in the chat rooms...when you look on their profile, there are no clues there...

clues cant be added as site don't permit them

I have a few taboos myself, only share with certain others"

Share?! Please x

Burbage

"I always wonder what kind of taboo chat' people are always looking for in the chat rooms...when you look on their profile, there are no clues there...

I think most people keep a lot back that they like to try or interested in until they get to know people, plus if you say to much you are worried what could get you banned lol xx "

precisely, which is why most don't openly post it on their profiles

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Tickling.

I absolutely love being tickled and am sure that it will make me orgasm by itself... when I have the opportunity to fully explore this.

Am at the beginning of my mission to do so!

"I'm open to most kinks and fetishes tbh. I'd say my fetish is actually in trying new things. So someone who can come up with a new suggestion to me, something I've never done before, that's like to get my attention and may well end up with me in bed with them."

I agree totally. Nothing better then a new idea to get me going

It's why sex and fun are three letter words as to me they go hand in hand. If you don't try new things life in the bedroom can become very boring.

Fab is great for getting ideas or just chatting to people who have the same open minded view towards sex, if you are not getting that at home if that makes sense

X

In my experience 'taboo' chat is either something remarkably tame, or it's about incest or having sex with animals.

Burbage

"I'm open to most kinks and fetishes tbh. I'd say my fetish is actually in trying new things. So someone who can come up with a new suggestion to me, something I've never done before, that's like to get my attention and may well end up with me in bed with them.

I agree totally. Nothing better then a new idea to get me going "

some hot pics there mr

Burbage

In my experience 'taboo' chat is either something remarkably tame, or it's about incest or having sex with animals."

theres lots that society class as taboo, the last two you mentioned beyond taboo, they just sick

In my experience 'taboo' chat is either something remarkably tame, or it's about incest or having sex with animals.

theres lots that society class as taboo, the last two you mentioned beyond taboo, they just sick"

No way would I go near my dog with the teeth she has lol x

As for objects that can be used, my son wondered why I was smiling when he came in with a snooker cue

theres lots that society class as taboo, the last two you mentioned beyond taboo, they just sick"

I'm only saying that in my experience that's what 'taboo chat' means in the chat rooms.

I've checked your profile and I can't work out your taboo likes are! "

I was on about others requests not mine...

I know exactly who to talk to about mine

theres lots that society class as taboo, the last two you mentioned beyond taboo, they just sick

I'm only saying that in my experience that's what 'taboo chat' means in the chat rooms.

"

You are right when you say taboo it's the first thing that crosses peoples mind.

Burbage

You are right when you say taboo it's the first thing that crosses peoples mind."

yes people often jump to worse to conclusions regards taboos, probably another reason why people don't mention them, for being judged, even on more "tamer" taboos, for want of better wording

Not so many years ago taboo meant guys/women having same sex relationships. But today it's become the nor to talk about it or do and more people admit to being bi or having tried a bit of same sex fun.

It might explain why no one writes all over thier profile that they are willing to try new things I.e you and any challenging objects for the fear of being labeled ad normal or a bit pervy.

Which you are not by the way, you have been honest to what you want to talk about or try

Xxx

You are right when you say taboo it's the first thing that crosses peoples mind.

yes people often jump to worse to conclusions regards taboos, probably another reason why people don't mention them, for being judged, even on more "tamer" taboos, for want of better wording"

I think you both missed my point.

When I message people looking for 'taboo chat' to find out what they have in mind, those are the responses that people usually give me.

Not that those are the only things that are taboo or anything. (Although personally, I don't really consider things like bisexuality or BDSM taboo, so when I personally think of taboo I generally think of illegal stuff.)

Burbage

yes people often jump to worse to conclusions regards taboos, probably another reason why people don't mention them, for being judged, even on more "tamer" taboos, for want of better wording

I think you both missed my point.

When I message people looking for 'taboo chat' to find out what they have in mind, those are the responses that people usually give me.

Not that those are the only things that are taboo or anything. (Although personally, I don't really consider things like bisexuality or BDSM taboo, so when I personally think of taboo I generally think of illegal stuff.)"

your point hasn't been missed, a lot do think that, however if you google top 10 taboos, anal comes up as a taboo, now, like you I personally wouldn't class this as a taboo, but society does, its society that creates these crazy labels

» Add a new message to this topic