FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any nudist also swingers

Any nudist also swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been a nudist all my life but love combining both the nudism with swinging. Do others do the same ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"I've been a nudist all my life but love combining both the nudism with swinging. Do others do the same ??"

We do but very carefully! Naturism is not synonymous with sex or swinging. There are naturist swinging clubs but the general rule is that the two are distinct and separate.

Love both

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been a nudist all my life but love combining both the nudism with swinging. Do others do the same ??"
I go to naturist beaches but yes have to be careful as families also use them and ordinary beach users to ,have seen some awkward situations

"I've been a nudist all my life but love combining both the nudism with swinging. Do others do the same ?? I go to naturist beaches but yes have to be careful as families also use them and ordinary beach users to ,have seen some awkward situations "
the situation in getting hard but I got told from a young age it's normal and think nice thoughts

"I've been a nudist all my life but love combining both the nudism with swinging. Do others do the same ?? I go to naturist beaches but yes have to be careful as families also use them and ordinary beach users to ,have seen some awkward situations the situation in getting hard but I got told from a young age it's normal and think nice thoughts "
no these were the after 6 pm nudists if you know what I mean

"I've been a nudist all my life but love combining both the nudism with swinging. Do others do the same ?? I go to naturist beaches but yes have to be careful as families also use them and ordinary beach users to ,have seen some awkward situations the situation in getting hard but I got told from a young age it's normal and think nice thoughts no these were the after 6 pm nudists if you know what I mean "

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We are naturists and swingers - we haven't combined the two so far

Lickawtich I was wondering through your pics what the toy you was using if your ass

"Lickawtich I was wondering through your pics what the toy you was using if your ass "

Is it the anal hook? it would look like a bar that disappears inside me? - if not the hook then it will be a pinwheel or a jewelled butt plug

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

"We are naturists and swingers - we haven't combined the two so far "

Us two too.

"We are naturists and swingers - we haven't combined the two so far

Us two too."

We are like twins

Lickawitch is it a worth while toy and any other you recommend cause I'm bisexual and looking for new toys

By *iz_n_RichCouple  over a year ago

Malaga, Spain...

We visited a naturist beach for the first time this year and really enjoyed the freedom. The only thing we didn't enjoy was the single males hanging around us gawping! We went there to enjoy the sun and not to play.

"We visited a naturist beach for the first time this year and really enjoyed the freedom. The only thing we didn't enjoy was the single males hanging around us gawping! We went there to enjoy the sun and not to play. "
I am a sun worshipper to but a lot go to play as well

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've been a nudist for as long as I can remember,nothing better than walking around naked

Love the naturist thing, spent an awful lot of the summer last year not getting tan lines. Got chatting to a fair few swingers at the time, but not in a "swingy" kind of way, it just sort of popped up in our general chatter. I've never mixed the two.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We are both, and have met other swingers at naturist campsites. Obviously you keep the sex private, in your tents, caravans or whatever, as naturism and sex don't match openly. Recall one campsite where we got together with a couple, swapped and took turns inside our small tent while those not playing sunbathed outside. Must have been obvious to everyone what was going on, but people respected our privacy.

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Nude sunbathing only swinging when.i get home clubs or if invite back to hotel. Keep the two separate

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Nude sunbathing only swinging when.i get home clubs or if invite back to hotel. Keep the two separate

"We are both, and have met other swingers at naturist campsites. Obviously you keep the sex private, in your tents, caravans or whatever, as naturism and sex don't match openly. Recall one campsite where we got together with a couple, swapped and took turns inside our small tent while those not playing sunbathed outside. Must have been obvious to everyone what was going on, but people respected our privacy. "
I'm going to your nudist camps with yous haha

I love both, but I'm usually in the mood for the one or the other - I rarely mix them.

But certainly, while it's ok to go swinging in the nude, swinging is definitely NOT welcome at a naturist site - nothing more off-putting than having some unwanted horny guy hanging around when I just want to relax in the sun...

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

We enjoy both but as people say they don't generally go together, there are some real "nude prudes". We find it very liberating being nude & there being no pressure, & we regularly go swimming at public baths with naturist groups. We've many new nude friends & have spoken about the swinging world & "clubs" we' know where the two overlap, just to get a reaction but wouldn't let on we swing as it would probably spoil our friendship. Obviously there's no issue letting swingers know we're naturists lol!!

Occasionally you have to be careful but fortunately most naturists are much older than us & not people we'd choose to swing with.

we enjoy both, sometimes we have played on nude beaches, but only when were was in safe secluded places

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I luv getting naked but it has to n warm lol . There's a lovely beach I know but it's not a dedicated nudist beach but I can get some nice time there

» Add a new message to this topic