FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > advice

advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i to ugly and fat for swinnging clubs ?? alot of tall slim ladys look me up and down as if to say whats that thing doing in here ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What one person finds, as you put it.. Fat and ugly.... Another person will find attractive.... So no you're not

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Not sure if this is male or female asking. Looking at your profile pics, you are both attractive. Regards size, different body shape attract different people. If its the lady ; If you feel uncomfortable why not try a BBW night , you will be one of the smaller ones there.

Just smile and go for it !

Who cares what anyone else thinks !

By *arkaCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"What one person finds, as you put it.. Fat and ugly.... Another person will find attractive.... So no you're not "

This is right. I (male) do carry a bit of weight and can be self conscious about it and like most people on that predicament always ona diet!!

But there are all sorts out there and everybody has their own tastes and preferences. Personality counts for so much more than looks.

By *arkaCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"What one person finds, as you put it.. Fat and ugly.... Another person will find attractive.... So no you're not

This is right. I (male) do carry a bit of weight and can be self conscious about it and like most people on that predicament always ona diet!!

But there are all sorts out there and everybody has their own tastes and preferences. Personality counts for so much more than looks. "

Mind you I'm not sure about the Man City T-shirt!!! Utd!!!!

Its all about the person inside and you look perfectly fine to me and not ugly at all!!!x I completely understand where your mind thought is as I would feel the same but as others have commented just go for it. I'm considering one myself with like minded curvylicious ladies!. Curvy xx

Not at all. Clubs are about friendship, having a natter, a bit of voyeurism and maybe a play together to get some exhibitionism in. A persons shape doesn't matter. My advice. Find one you're comfortable with, go there and maybe just play together to get your confidence. You'll soon know if others are interested.

"What one person finds, as you put it.. Fat and ugly.... Another person will find attractive.... So no you're not "

This.

OP you have a lovely sexy smile.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Not at all. Clubs are about friendship, having a natter, a bit of voyeurism and maybe a play together to get some exhibitionism in. A persons shape doesn't matter. My advice. Find one you're comfortable with, go there and maybe just play together to get your confidence. You'll soon know if others are interested. "

some clubs can be so clicky

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Am i to ugly and fat for swinnging clubs ?? alot of tall slim ladys look me up and down as if to say whats that thing doing in here ?? "

You don't know what they're thinking, they might be looking at you and thinking how nice your tattoos are or that you have a lovely smile or that they admire you for loads of reasons.

I sometimes feel out of place because I'm usually the oldest or one of the oldest women at a party or club and I wonder if people look at me and think "what's that old hag doing here?" then I think I'm being daft and they're probably not thinking anything of the sort.

There truly are all shapes, sizes, ages and body types in these places, you look great to me so unless you really don't want to do it carry on and enjoy

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Am i to ugly and fat for swinnging clubs ?? alot of tall slim ladys look me up and down as if to say whats that thing doing in here ?? "

No and no.

How do you know they are thinking that - maybe they are thinking - damn, I got to compete with that sexy beast

» Add a new message to this topic