FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples with just females pictures

Couples with just females pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone find it strange when there is a couple profile and no male pics,,,, I'm not gay not interested in your man but I would like to see who you two are not just your wife lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pet hate of mine. I get that women are usually the visual focus, but as a straight fem, I wanna see the guy not just his other half's tits!

"Pet hate of mine. I get that women are usually the visual focus, but as a straight fem, I wanna see the guy not just his other half's tits! "

Exactly it's totally sh*t for females, you want to see more than just a cock lol body face could be turning up female is stunning but male is that ugly watching me making my cock hit a floppy lmao

Lol not sure I'm in the same situation... I just wanna have a good perve too!

"Lol not sure I'm in the same situation... I just wanna have a good perve too! "

Hahahaha and you should be able to should be a rule lol ps your two pics are amazing loving the tits tatts sorry x

We find it odd, almost rude as I want to perv on the guys bits pics as much as the woman's tits. My man finds it funny as hell, he says the men are just pimping the girls

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Only she plays with me present that's why we have her pics only, however, we always send a face pic of me when we're arranging a meet. And we really couldn't care less what people think of how we've set up our profile, it's our flippin' profile, it will and does attract those we want to meet, works perfectly.

We rule out any profile with no pictures of the guy. Probably not true all the time but we just assume that they are so ugly they pump the woman off to get themselves laid on the side.

We agree wholeheartedly. We enjoy seeing the ladies, but want to see more of the men too.

And could the men smile more? It's so much more pleasant when you see a happy man.

"We agree wholeheartedly. We enjoy seeing the ladies, but want to see more of the men too.

And could the men smile more? It's so much more pleasant when you see a happy man."

This!

I don't consider myself that attractive (Christine tells me otherwise all the time however) but we do really well together.

"We agree wholeheartedly. We enjoy seeing the ladies, but want to see more of the men too.

And could the men smile more? It's so much more pleasant when you see a happy man.

This!

I don't consider myself that attractive (Christine tells me otherwise all the time however) but we do really well together."

Funnily enough I came across your profile the other day and loved how warm and smiley you both came across

This!

I don't consider myself that attractive (Christine tells me otherwise all the time however) but we do really well together.

Funnily enough I came across your profile the other day and loved how warm and smiley you both came across "

Strangely enough we don't find it strange.

By having our profile the way it is, denying everyone public pics of my man so they get so frustrated they have to start this kind of thread at least weekly on this site, really turns me on

"Strangely enough we don't find it strange.

By having our profile the way it is, denying everyone public pics of my man so they get so frustrated they have to start this kind of thread at least weekly on this site, really turns me on "

Love it

There is one pic of me on our public gallery , and I'm smiling , but we only put this on as it became a pain to keep attaching it to messages when asked .

As often as not I may not get involved either in a meet , but we certainly wouldn't meet a straight female couple anyway .

It goes back to people setting up their profiles and galleries as they see fit .

One things for sure , I'm certainly not the selling point on our profile so we will leave it as it is I think

"Funnily enough I came across your profile the other day and loved how warm and smiley you both came across "

That's exactly what I thought when I came across the same profile!

"Funnily enough I came across your profile the other day and loved how warm and smiley you both came across

That's exactly what I thought when I came across the same profile! "

Not sure if such compliments make us blush or get very very excited, lol

This!

Funnily enough I came across your profile the other day and loved how warm and smiley you both came across

"

Love your profile pics.

Up to individual couples if they put pics of just one or both on. If you don't like it you can just move on the the next profile

"Up to individual couples if they put pics of just one or both on. If you don't like it you can just move on the the next profile "

Agreed people can do what they want with there profile,, but I just find it strange as it is a couple who have both agreed to do it, so why not the males pic something to hide.? ,,, what runs through my head is 1... The guy is pimping out his female half 2...the woman doesn't want anyone to see her man (which is a shame) 3...the guy doesn't want anyone to see him 4.,. The guy is cheating on his real partner n doesn't want shown (not saying is good or bad each to there own) 5... It's a fake profile just some guy pic collecting,,, :-/ I dono lol

Ps I still appreciate looking at the sexy female pics this wasn't a getting at anyone post was just looking for a explanation if there was any happy fabbing peeps

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Most people want to see pics of Kitty as she is by far the better looking. We send private pics of us both incl faces to prospective meets which works for us

This!

Love your profile pics. "

Definitely blushing now, lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Added a couple of male half, now big beards gone. Seemed a good time to put up more recent pics.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Yes I agree I need to see the male as well as it's mostly me that's on here

Yes I find it odd when it's just pics of her, I prefer to see pics of her, him and both together

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Does anyone find it strange when there is a couple profile and no male pics,,,, I'm not gay not interested in your man but I would like to see who you two are not just your wife lol "

We try, but 'apparently' it's only acceptable for Nick Kamen to get his kit off in the local laundrette, so now I have to wait six months for the injunction to expire before I can have any clean undercrackers

Mr ddc

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Up to individual couples if they put pics of just one or both on. If you don't like it you can just move on the the next profile

Agreed people can do what they want with there profile,, but I just find it strange as it is a couple who have both agreed to do it, so why not the males pic something to hide.? ,,, what runs through my head is 1... The guy is pimping out his female half 2...the woman doesn't want anyone to see her man (which is a shame) 3...the guy doesn't want anyone to see him 4.,. The guy is cheating on his real partner n doesn't want shown (not saying is good or bad each to there own) 5... It's a fake profile just some guy pic collecting,,, :-/ I dono lol

Ps I still appreciate looking at the sexy female pics this wasn't a getting at anyone post was just looking for a explanation if there was any happy fabbing peeps "

You'll drive yourself mad wondering why people do things on fab. We use certain criteria as a filter and no male pictures is one of them, we have no objection to people running their profile exactly as they want to but we accept that if a profile doesn't attract us it isn't meant to . We've also found that in our experience no pictures of the man means he doesn't want to be involved (even if it says he does) for one reason or another.

We have a couple of the Mr in the public folder but the majority are in the private ones, mainly because he works in the public eye and being recognised could potentially cost him his job. His tattoos ect would make him extremely recognisable. So while we don't have them for all and sundry to gander at, we don't exactly withold them

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

What others do is up to them, I gave up wondering why on here a long time ago.

Though we would much prefer to see photos of both, no doing isn't necessarily a problem. We just ask for them. Although Cal doesn't care what the bloke looks like. ..I do!

Since we assume others care too... we have pics of us both.

The ones together could do with updating to be honest, as Cal has lost some weight recently.

It's probably because the female half of the couple has more pulling power. It shouldn't matter but imagine if there was only pic's of the male.

Pics of me get virtually no fabs so I just assumed nobody wanted to see them.

I suppose for many people on here the lady is the most appealing factor so she can draw in the attention. But we technically have a pic of both of us as our avatar

By *Iiss Exxe and Mr KCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

we are guilty of this at the moment but this is due to the fact that since our profile has been set up MR K has only been in the same county as me about 3 times (works away) and sexy pic takingof both of us is pretty hard to do when one of the cpl is absent!

its something we will get around to however seeing as we are only interested in straight men for me to have my evil way with, a meet fancying the hubby is not nessercery lol, however appreciate the need to 'prove' we are really a couple. we do have face pics of us together in the private folder, but as of yet no-one has asked to see them even though we get a fair bit of interest.

» Add a new message to this topic