FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couple Break Up:Male Perspective

Couple Break Up:Male Perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been meaning to ask this for a while, and have been prompted by another post to write this.

If it is agreed that an active single woman has far more attention on fab than a single man. Also that a majority of couples want to swing with other couples.

When a couple breaks up does the male find himself beached on the near wasteland called single maledom? Where if you are in Birmingham you are no longer admitted to Chams or Xstasia on a Saturday night and near London not allowed in Radletts or Abfabs. Or do the other couples still say come and join us or single women prefer men who have experience of being a couple?

I have my suspicions of the answer but would be interested to hear of experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We like playing with couples and singles. It depends on our mood.

When we have played with single guys, we often find we get along best with guys who have swung with their partner when they had one. Not sure why. Maybe because they can relate to our situation? I dunno.

If we were in the mood to meet a couple then that is who we want to meet. But if we are meeting a single guy then it can be nice o meet one who had swung as a couple.

I don't think this answers your question, though...sorry.

-Courtney

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

personally I found the exact opposite.

when I was a very successful single guy I had no trouble with meets, but as soon as we became a cpl lots of my regular meets lost interest even though I had permission to play singly ; this was both single ladies and cpls, and we have had to build up a new set of friends

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If you are no longer a couple, then obviously you can't attend clubs on a 'couples only' night.

When I'm considering meeting a single man, I don't really consider whether or not he has previously been half of a swinging couple. However, it would soon become important (and I WOULDN'T meet him) if he displayed a sense of entitlement because of previously being half of a swinging couple, or if he tried to impose THEIR boundaries on me.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

My ex was a successful single guy before and after me. Guys who are sexy nice and reliable shouldn't have a problem on fab or in clubs

Hi

Thanks for the replies, they shed a different perspective on my query.

Not for softies l thought l saw in a forum you were giving up Fab?

Oops wrong softy sorry, l need to sleep. Apologies.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Oops wrong softy sorry, l need to sleep. Apologies."

There's another softy??!!

Haha no worries. I also have in the past given up fab but it lasted a grand total of 2.5 weeks. Now I just hide my profile when I need a break from the craziness

"I have been meaning to ask this for a while, and have been prompted by another post to write this.

If it is agreed that an active single woman has far more attention on fab than a single man. Also that a majority of couples want to swing with other couples.

When a couple breaks up does the male find himself beached on the near wasteland called single maledom? Where if you are in Birmingham you are no longer admitted to Chams or Xstasia on a Saturday night and near London not allowed in Radletts or Abfabs. Or do the other couples still say come and join us or single women prefer men who have experience of being a couple?

I have my suspicions of the answer but would be interested to hear of experiences.

"

Good question, we all know it can be tough for single guys, but to be fair we as a couple find it hard on here. Lots of chats and let downs.

Depends on the guy. My Mrs only meets single black guys who travel. As a couple we've never met a couple. Takes all sorts round here.

I'm a newly single guy and it almost impossible to get any interest

My single profile has gets no interest at all by the way. And I've given up trying.

Having been on here as a single man for the last 6 nmonths it has been interesting to see how some people have changed in how they treat me.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I have been meaning to ask this for a while, and have been prompted by another post to write this.

"

There's 6 other nights a week where chams permit single guys, I don't see what the big deal is.

Or is this a I'm now a single man, no one meets thread

Burbage

"Having been on here as a single man for the last 6 nmonths it has been interesting to see how some people have changed in how they treat me. "

Was you on here previously as a couple then?

To me, the way I read the OP post was that he was asking if friends made as a couple still wanted male when couple split. I have no idea to the answer to that as I don't meet couples so have not had to be in the position to choose the female over the male.

However,, I do know couples in real life in which I have remained friends with both parties after they have broken up, so in terms of that I don't see why a break up of a swingers relationship would result in swinging friends ceasing all contact with the male, sure they may not play as there preference may not include single men, but I don't see why they would cease communication totally

[Removed by poster at 07/02/16 12:06:07]

"Having been on here as a single man for the last 6 nmonths it has been interesting to see how some people have changed in how they treat me.

To me, the way I read the OP post was that he was asking if friends made as a couple still wanted male when couple split. "

I've been around for years but had had my most recent couples profile for around 3 years until last summer and we met many of the forum regulars at socials or clubbing

Some people have dropped me completely, some have bad mouthed me to my ex to try and win favour with her but the vast majority there has been no real change. When I say this I should stree I'm also talking about people from the London kink scene and not just fab

Most people, the vast majority in fact fall in to the latter category. I'm certainly not a social parriah but equally it is clear that for a handful of people they see no point in maintaining a friendship with me when there is also now a single bi female to court favour with.

What will be really interesting is to see if as and when I'm back on the scene as part of a couple if those same people decide it's suddenly time to re-establish their friendship with me!

"Having been on here as a single man for the last 6 nmonths it has been interesting to see how some people have changed in how they treat me. "

thats always been the case, even now..I'm asked by a few couples to bring someone along with me(I'd rather meet someone new on my own first though)

Burbage

"Having been on here as a single man for the last 6 nmonths it has been interesting to see how some people have changed in how they treat me.

To me, the way I read the OP post was that he was asking if friends made as a couple still wanted male when couple split.

I've been around for years but had had my most recent couples profile for around 3 years until last summer and we met many of the forum regulars at socials or clubbing

Some people have dropped me completely, some have bad mouthed me to my ex to try and win favour with her but the vast majority there has been no real change. When I say this I should stree I'm also talking about people from the London kink scene and not just fab

Most people, the vast majority in fact fall in to the latter category. I'm certainly not a social parriah but equally it is clear that for a handful of people they see no point in maintaining a friendship with me when there is also now a single bi female to court favour with.

What will be really interesting is to see if as and when I'm back on the scene as part of a couple if those same people decide it's suddenly time to re-establish their friendship with me!"

That would be interesting to see, if it was me they re-approached after shunning, I'd tell them to go fuck off where the sun don't shine

I'll add my two relationships were from here and I broke them off essentially.

I remember being in a party a few years ago, I ended up being the only single guy there, apart from the host..I was told the playroom was for the couples only(of course the host and some single girls were)...which is fair enough, so I sat with some that werent playing/interested etc..

but I know if I'd brought someone along I'd have auto-entry to the play area...the wonders of having added fanny.

By *itzWoman  over a year ago

south wales

To me, the way I read the OP post was that he was asking if friends made as a couple still wanted male when couple split.

What will be really interesting is to see if as and when I'm back on the scene as part of a couple if those same people decide it's suddenly time to re-establish their friendship with me!"

Sorry to hear that Bike Monkey, I had no idea you had split. Its bad enough splitting up with someone without others sticking their oar in. Peace out.

There's 6 other nights a week where chams permit single guys, I don't see what the big deal is.

Or is this a I'm now a single man, no one meets thread"

No l was genuinely curious about what happens when couples split. It is not a woe is me thread l have now revealed my profile, you can check my veris.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"

If we knew you and had enjoyed sexual or social interaction & we were going to chams & you messaged and asked if we fancied company then you would be welcomed.

We go to parties & clubs together because we are a genuine couple, we rarely play with other couples just because it rarely happens that way. Meets are a different kettle of fish.

Mrs _d40

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I highly doubt I would ever get a look in, if wiggles left.

» Add a new message to this topic