FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > OXBALLS

OXBALLS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just upgraded my man to an oxball powerball cockring for £8.99 which i didnt think was a bad price. what do people think of oxball cockrings and slings and have you ever used one yourself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

As I had no idea what an oddball powerball cockring was I had to look it up

Well, it looks damn uncomfortable to me and if I met a guy wearing one of be damn scared to get my mouth anywhere near it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just upgraded my man to an oxball powerball cockring for £8.99 which i didnt think was a bad price. what do people think of oxball cockrings and slings and have you ever used one yourself"

I have a bit of an addiction to buying Oxballs toys.

"just upgraded my man to an oxball powerball cockring for £8.99 which i didnt think was a bad price. what do people think of oxball cockrings and slings and have you ever used one yourself

I have a bit of an addiction to buying Oxballs toys. "

this is our first, what makes you choose them over other ones

"just upgraded my man to an oxball powerball cockring for £8.99 which i didnt think was a bad price. what do people think of oxball cockrings and slings and have you ever used one yourself

this is our first, what makes you choose them over other ones"

They're really high quality toys, and body safe materials. Plus also I like the fantasy of gay culture and since they're primarily a gay manufacturer than it helps with headspace for play.

They're really high quality toys, and body safe materials. Plus also I like the fantasy of gay culture and since they're primarily a gay manufacturer than it helps with headspace for play."

yeah we bought them cos they seemed better quality, can't wait to use it

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

They're really high quality toys, and body safe materials. Plus also I like the fantasy of gay culture and since they're primarily a gay manufacturer than it helps with headspace for play.

yeah we bought them cos they seemed better quality, can't wait to use it "

If you can find them in the UK and you like really high quality, Square Peg make excellent toys...

Try Madame/Mr.S Leather.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

That was a fun Google! I've never heard of them but need to spend more time deciding! Thanks x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"That was a fun Google! I've never heard of them but need to spend more time deciding! Thanks x"

Me too, hot website

Yeadon/Leeds

"That was a fun Google! I've never heard of them but need to spend more time deciding! Thanks x

Me too, hot website "

What do you think that I should get? What would you get?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"That was a fun Google! I've never heard of them but need to spend more time deciding! Thanks x

Me too, hot website

What do you think that I should get? What would you get? "

I'm always drawn to electro stuff

Yeadon/Leeds

Me too, hot website

What do you think that I should get? What would you get?

I'm always drawn to electro stuff "

I've not really done electro before. Been stretching my ass recently, and have some candles waiting for use

the cheapest we found was The Pantie Purse at £8.99 which we didnt think was bad as we have seen them for loads more than that

Yeadon/Leeds

"the cheapest we found was The Pantie Purse at £8.99 which we didnt think was bad as we have seen them for loads more than that"

What does it do?

[star-value] Stars

Price: £8.99

Proudct Code: T3529

Stock Status: 2

Quantity

Add to Cart

Description

The 'Powerballs' super stretch cock ring from OXBALLS is designed for long wear making it perfect for under your fetish gear, naughty nights out, even at the office in your underwear or going commando under your uniform (let's face it nothing hotter than pushing out your junk in a suit). What makes the OXBALLS Powerballs: • Pushes your cock and balls forward • Stimulating balls keep the cock ring from sliding off • Super stretchy and looks amazing! • Gives you a much harder erection. Made from OXBALLS exclusive TECH-TPR rubber this cock ring has more stretch than most other brands. The 'Powerballs' features two "balls" on the cock ring carefully positioned under your nut sack to keep the pressure off your taint. Top tip: Why not flip it around so the balls are on top of your penis. The extra pressure right over all the feeder veins will keep you extra hard for longer. The OXBALLS range of cock rings are safe to use with all lubricants. Specs: Size: Super stretchy Material: TPR Rubber Height: ¾ inches (19mm) Outside Diameter: 2 inches (5cm) Inside Diameter: 1inches (2.5cm) Clean your OXBALLS using warm soapy water and pat dry with a clean towel.

By *oxymTV/TS  over a year ago

cramlington

Oxballs are really good , there's stuff in there I still wanna try :p

Yeadon/Leeds

Thanks!

I naturally have large balls (see picture in cage), and love cock rings too. I've been trying to stretch my ass recently, so looking at stretch hole plugs!

"Thanks!

I naturally have large balls (see picture in cage), and love cock rings too. I've been trying to stretch my ass recently, so looking at stretch hole plugs! "

Yeadon/Leeds

"Thanks!

I naturally have large balls (see picture in cage), and love cock rings too. I've been trying to stretch my ass recently, so looking at stretch hole plugs!

"

A little more pricey though, not sure!

[Removed by poster at 07/02/16 16:29:48]

"[star-value] Stars

Quantity

Add to Cart

Description

The 'Powerballs' super stretch cock ring from OXBALLS is designed for long wear making it perfect for under your fetish gear, naughty nights out, even at the office in your underwear or going commando under your uniform (let's face it nothing hotter than pushing out your junk in a suit). What makes the OXBALLS Powerballs: • Pushes your cock and balls forward • Stimulating balls keep the cock ring from sliding off • Super stretchy and looks amazing! • Gives you a much harder erection. Made from OXBALLS exclusive TECH-TPR rubber this cock ring has more stretch than most other brands. The 'Powerballs' features two "balls" on the cock ring carefully positioned under your nut sack to keep the pressure off your taint. Top tip: Why not flip it around so the balls are on top of your penis. The extra pressure right over all the feeder veins will keep you extra hard for longer. The OXBALLS range of cock rings are safe to use with all lubricants. Specs: Size: Super stretchy Material: TPR Rubber Height: ¾ inches (19mm) Outside Diameter: 2 inches (5cm) Inside Diameter: 1inches (2.5cm) Clean your OXBALLS using warm soapy water and pat dry with a clean towel."

You on commission ?

"[star-value] Stars

Quantity

Add to Cart

Description

The 'Powerballs' super stretch cock ring from OXBALLS is designed for long wear making it perfect for under your fetish gear, naughty nights out, even at the office in your underwear or going commando under your uniform (let's face it nothing hotter than pushing out your junk in a suit). What makes the OXBALLS Powerballs: • Pushes your cock and balls forward • Stimulating balls keep the cock ring from sliding off • Super stretchy and looks amazing! • Gives you a much harder erection. Made from OXBALLS exclusive TECH-TPR rubber this cock ring has more stretch than most other brands. The 'Powerballs' features two "balls" on the cock ring carefully positioned under your nut sack to keep the pressure off your taint. Top tip: Why not flip it around so the balls are on top of your penis. The extra pressure right over all the feeder veins will keep you extra hard for longer. The OXBALLS range of cock rings are safe to use with all lubricants. Specs: Size: Super stretchy Material: TPR Rubber Height: ¾ inches (19mm) Outside Diameter: 2 inches (5cm) Inside Diameter: 1inches (2.5cm) Clean your OXBALLS using warm soapy water and pat dry with a clean towel.

You on commission ?"

i wish

» Add a new message to this topic