FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pressured to swing

Pressured to swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancscleanguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

I've seen a few men pressure their partner at clubs in to being gang banged. It's got to be the worst thing about the whole swinging scene.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

I see lots of greedy ladies fulfilling their wish to have cock after cock after cock after ...

and showing true love to their husband who is there and is happy seeing she is happy. The buzz between couples is amazing.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I've seen a few men pressure their partner at clubs in to being gang banged. It's got to be the worst thing about the whole swinging scene."

Being pressured into anything has to be worst thing, not just being pressured into gang bangs

Truro

The only pressure we've encountered is that which gets relieved from the testes of the admirers.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Met couple,s were the lady as been there just for him not worth bothering with Paul says it,s like fucking a dead cod

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen a few men pressure their partner at clubs in to being gang banged. It's got to be the worst thing about the whole swinging scene."

This may be me being dim, as we've not greatly ventured to clubs yet, although both been separately years ago. Why doesn't anyone step in - if they feel someone really doesn't want it? Or would that be impossible to do?

Sarah

"I've seen a few men pressure their partner at clubs in to being gang banged. It's got to be the worst thing about the whole swinging scene.

This may be me being dim, as we've not greatly ventured to clubs yet, although both been separately years ago. Why doesn't anyone step in - if they feel someone really doesn't want it? Or would that be impossible to do?

Sarah "

I'm inclined to think no one steps in because they have paid their money and want the pussy,regardless of if the woman is happy. They have the man's permission after all.

"I've seen a few men pressure their partner at clubs in to being gang banged. It's got to be the worst thing about the whole swinging scene.

Sarah

I'm inclined to think no one steps in because they have paid their money and want the pussy,regardless of if the woman is happy. They have the man's permission after all. "

Personally I think it is bad form. I would rather go without than have sex with a woman that has been pressured into it by her man. Women aren't the property of their partners and their wishes should e respected.

Truro

Good points by several of you - in the scenario posed, as a male, you'd sense the lady isn't into it, lose your erection immediately you sense that and politely absent yourself.

It's a rather implausible scenario.

It's true one does encounter couples who are thinking this might be their dream but don't know whether they are coming or going... In which case, again, you have to say this isn't fair on you, you have your own time-off to enjoy, and they need to sort themselves out and know what they want before you will spend time with them.

Mustn't confuse this with the entirely diffierent matter of dom/sub play - one of the BDSM spectrum of activities which can spill into overlapping with the swinging world. If you find well-sorted uncomplicated BDSM'ers, you can play-along...

Sarah

I'm inclined to think no one steps in because they have paid their money and want the pussy,regardless of if the woman is happy. They have the man's permission after all.

Personally I think it is bad form. I would rather go without than have sex with a woman that has been pressured into it by her man. Women aren't the property of their partners and their wishes should e respected. "

The last person I heard say "bad form" was captain hook / dustin hoffman. Just thought I'd put that put there.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I have seen examples in the( very few) times I have been to clubs;

I have definately encountered it twice with meets with couples; in both cases I did as usual, insist on seeing and speaking to the lady beforehand; (on Cam ). The women were quiet, and I did give the benefit of the doubt, that they might be shy.

In both these cases, on meeting, it was clear that the woman was under duress; ( one was almost in tears,) I made excuses and left before anything happened.

"Met couple,s were the lady as been there just for him not worth bothering with Paul says it,s like fucking a dead cod"

Know what you mean. Thats why I don't do Bi curios, they are normally only doing it for their man.

It is one of the most cringeworthy and embarrassing things I've ever seen at a club, a guy pretty much telling his other half do to something and stepping in isn't an option, the grief it would cause would make it pointless. I hate seeing it and it definitely happens.

"

The last person I heard say "bad form" was captain hook / dustin hoffman. Just thought I'd put that put there. "

Sorry been polishing my hook. Pressuring someone is bang out of order init!

» Add a new message to this topic